Classic Linens & Party Rentals

Lakeland, FL View map

Sarah Married on 10/03/2015
    Liliana was great to work with, and was able to work with my schedule. She has some pretty unique items, and gave me good guidance on what I might need and how to achieve my overall vision. I was able to pick up and drop off to save us some money (of course they deliver too), and overall, we were able to get the few things we needed (chair covers, accent linens, and lights) without being charged an arm and a leg - or having to rent a certain limit, etc. They work with events big and small, and was very professional and responsive to my emails.
    Jessica Married on 09/26/2015
    Liliana and her husband were awesome! They listened attentively to what I envisioned and offered their own opinions to make the reception beautiful! Everything looked amazing!!!
    Lauren Married on 02/21/2015
    Liliana and her husband were such a pleasure to work with. I recently got married in Lakeland, FL, and I rented a canopy from Classic Linens. Not only were they incredibly personable, responsive and reasonably priced, but they also took the time to meet with me and my husband on more than one occasion to discuss decor. I gave them a picture of how I wanted the canopy decorated, which included draping a lace tablecloth that belonged to my grandmother and draping a cloth that belonged to my husband's great grandfather. They were more than happy to accommodate us, and when I saw the final product as I walked down the aisle, I was absolutely blown away. The beauty was beyond what I could have hoped for! I would highly recommend them for any of your rental needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lakeland, 33811
Location of (Classic Linens & Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding