26 Reviews for Classic Linens & Party Rentals

20 Classic Linens & Party Rentals Reviews

Liliana was great to work with, and was able to work with my schedule. She has some pretty unique items, and gave me good guidance on what I might need and how to achieve my overall vision. I was able to pick up and drop off to save us some money (of course they deliver too), and overall, we were able to get the few things we needed (chair covers, accent linens, and lights) without being charged an arm and a leg - or having to rent a certain limit, etc. They work with events big and small, and was very professional and responsive to my emails.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liliana and her husband were awesome! They listened attentively to what I envisioned and offered their own opinions to make the reception beautiful! Everything looked amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have been happier with the service provided by Classic Linens and Party Rentals for my daughter's wedding. They took our vision and made it a reality.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 2/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liliana and her husband were such a pleasure to work with. I recently got married in Lakeland, FL, and I rented a canopy from Classic Linens. Not only were they incredibly personable, responsive and reasonably priced, but they also took the time to meet with me and my husband on more than one occasion to discuss decor. I gave them a picture of how I wanted the canopy decorated, which included draping a lace tablecloth that belonged to my grandmother and draping a cloth that belonged to my husband's great grandfather. They were more than happy to accommodate us, and when I saw the final product as I walked down the aisle, I was absolutely blown away. The beauty was beyond what I could have hoped for! I would highly recommend them for any of your rental needs.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/21/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liliana and her team had done a beautiful job decorating for my wedding of 400 guests! Liliana has worked so hard to give us a gorgeous event within our budget. She has now become a part of our family and I want to wish her all the best!

Profile Picture User4648684, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

I've worked with Classic Linens twice now and each time I've received excellent service!

Profile Picture Ashaki, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liliana and her husband were awesome to work with. Prices and selection of items beat everyone else's. She was always an email away with quick responses. My wedding was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Jenning, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Extremely happy I used classic linens. ...everything came out beautiful and received lots of compliments on decorations and wedding backdrops and canopy.

Profile Picture Karoll, 12/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liliana and her husband were so flexible and sensitive to my needs. They spent over an hour putting together different linen and decoration combinations so that I had a good feel for exactly how I wanted everything to look.

We communicated through e-mail, phone calls, and texts. They were always quick to respond and professional.

Also, I had a last minute special request to decorate early and Liliana worked with me so I could get everything I needed at a more convenient time. They also negotiated different services and decorations last minute because our guest count was significantly lower than I anticipated.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liliana was great to work with! The canopy set up was beautiful and looked stunning for our wedding! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was such a pleasure to work with Liliana! Our linens were absolutely gorgeous!! She had a variety fabrics and set ups at her showroom for me to view to see my vision come alive. I would recommend her services and prices to any one in a heartbeat!! If I ever need linens for another event, this is who I will be contacting! Thank you again Liliana! xoxo

Profile Picture Leah, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Classic Linens & Party Rentals provided me with quality service. Liliana was always helpful and very quick to answer any questions we had. They made my wedding absolutely beautiful. More than I imagined. I loved every bit of it.

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was impressed with how Liliiana was very interested in what the bride wanted and was able to guide her into selecting what she had "dreamed of". It was a pleasant experience and she had a huge selection from which the bride could choose.

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Liliana was beyond helpful from day one. Originally my Fiance and I had a long list of items that we would like to rent, she was very promt when answering the millions of questions that i had and was so helpful in sending me quotes and picture of her inventory for me to chose from. It honestly took the stress off of me and my fiance knowing that she was supplying many of our rental needs. Her Professional demeanor and warm smile makes any bride feel at ease. The prices were better than any other rental company that i had dealt with and very affordable. Liliana made us feel as if were her top priority. Even when last minute adjustments needed to be made, she was more than willing to accomodate our needs. I would definitely rate her business and work ethic a 5 out of 5. I would reccomend her business to any one looking to rental services.

Profile Picture danielle, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot rave enough about Classic Linens & Party Rentals! First, their selection is completely sweet and unique. They offer linens that are impossible to find elsewhere with PERFECT quality. Secondly, their prices are unheard of. I was in complete shock with the invoice I received! Liliana asked me what colors I was planning to use for our wedding and to my surprise, had a showcase of available pieces in my colors when I arrived at her location. Flexibility is their strong point as I probably e-mailed her 10 times with additions and revisions to our initial invoice. Lastly, Liliana took the time to show up at our reception site to make sure the clips for the ballerina skirting she provided would work on our sweetheart table. It's customer service like this that makes this vendor a dream to work with! Thank you for everything :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Classic Linens and Party Rentals were wonderful to work with. They have an amazing selection of quality rental items. The items are well taken care of and they are extremely flexible and accomodating. They will most definitely be the first vendor for all of our future events. Sincerely, Laura & William Koroitamudu

Profile Picture Laura, 2/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I enjoyed working with Liliana and her company! They were on time and the customer service was excellent!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristinia, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers required more work than I anticipated. There was not much structure to them. If the user is looking for a chair cover they can simply put on the chair and its ready, these are not the chair covers for you. The overlays were also a little small for a large round banquet table. I received friendly service.

Profile Picture User2987365, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was surprised how fine the linens and chair covers were at Classic Linens & Party Rentals. I had to see them for myself and, as I said, I was totally surprised. Much better quality than the bigger rental companies and at a fraction of the cost. We ended up renting overlays, linens and chair covers for our very large wedding and it did not hurt the pocketbook one bit!
I did not pay less and get second tier service. They were very professional in taking care of our concerns and needs. Do not hesitate to use this fine company. It is top notch!

Profile Picture Nannette, 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very fresh hydrangeas and beautiful orchids lasts very long even after the wedding .

Profile Picture User2224235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review