152 Main Street Suite One, Spencer, MA 01562 Map · Phone number

About Classic Images Photography

After 20 years and over 1000 weddings photographed for a large studio, i have decided to offer my services directly. My main focus at Classic Images is to provide the highest quality images at a reasonable price. I truly enjoy my profession and i hope to share in your most special of days.

www.classicimagesphotography.zenfolio.com

b01c42f494616bea 1498589746789 weddingwire4
weddingwire1

9 Reviews for Classic Images Photography

Aubrie · Married on 09/01/2018

Jesse was amazing to work with! His timing and discretion during the ceremony and reception were amazing he got a lot of candid shots I loved. He was easy and fast to communicate with. He's less than the "other guys" but his talent I no less! I would highly recommend Jesse for your next event!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/28/2017

Jesse and Andrew were amazing at our wedding! They were both pleasant to work with, funny, and timely. I had sent them a list of photos we wanted and they brought a copy of it to check off as we went. They even had me look over the checklist throughout the day to make sure we were getting the ones we absolutely wanted. We would definitely book with them again!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Meliss · Married on 08/24/2017

Jesse did an amazing job with my daughter's senior portraits. He took 60 photos that were ready to be viewed that evening! We had an outdoor session and he has a very artistic eye and uses natural lighting perfectly. My daughter was very nervous posing for pictures and he gave her confidence in her poses from the first shot. Jesse went out of his way to ensure that our pictures were what we wanted. He is very easy to work with and made the shoot fun.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Classic Images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 152 Main Street, Suite One Spencer, 01562 See on map