4152 Harbortown Ln, Corona, CA 92883 Map · Phone number

About Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service

Voted Best DJ's by the Knot for 2010, and Wedding Wire rated from 2011-1018. Classic Cuts has been serving the Southern California wedding industry for over 25 years now. Our DJ's have no less than 10 years of experience and will act as your DJ, Emcee and coordinator on the most important day of your life,makng it stress free for you. Classic Cuts is more than a DJ company, our DJ’s will end up playing your music, make all of your announcements and assist in the coordination of your event while working with all of your other vendors to help make you feel like a guest at your own event.. Our staff of highly trained professionals will assist you in your music selection as well as creating an itinerary that will help create a nice flow to your event while keeping your guests entertained.

Here at Classic Cuts we want you to be a guest at your own event. We feel very strongly when we say, “Weddings are a once in a lifetime event” and you need a professional to guide your reception and our DJ’s are the directors of the most important day of your life. You have worked countless hours and spent thousands of dollars leading to your dream wedding, so don’t spoil all of your hard work by having your guests leave your event early due to lack of entertainment and good music. Please be sure to find out more about us at www.classiccutsdjs.com . Once there, you can also view our FAQS, After the Vows and What to look for in a DJ sections as well as see our partering wedding vendors. Please keep in mind we also offer photo booths, uplighting and video packages for montage playback to add to the ambience of your event. We look forward to speaking with you and working with you towards the success of your event. Remember, you can’t do it over and the best price is not always the best deal.

Follow Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service on

83 Reviews for Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service

• Melissa

Melissa M. · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Oustanding

Jesse was OUTSTANDING! He was very engaging, professional, and funny, too! He helped the person coordinating and gave good suggestions. He even checked my FB live feed and adjusted the zoom while it was recording, and nobody asked him to do it! He really went above and beyond for us, and made everything flow. The guests were up dancing the whole night! Our family will definitely choose Classic Cuts for our future events.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Jordan B. · Married on 10/22/2020

Best dj everrr

I went through 2 different DJs who fell through before finding Louie at Classic Cuts. He was so responsive and detailed. He quite literally came to my rescue when my 2nd DJ backed out only 3 weeks before my wedding. He kept my party going all night and my guests are still telling me how much fun they had at my wedding! For everything he offered and did for me, his price was more than reasonable and totally worth every penny. Louie, I cannot thank you enough. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You made things so easy for me as I was late in your planning process. I was happy to be a party of your special day and your family and friends were great. Congrats again!
  • Morgan

Morgan B. · Married on 10/18/2020

Best dj ever!

Our wedding got canceled twice because of Covid. Louie helped me decide what I needed to do & stuck with me. He is efficient, & very well communicative. He helped me decide songs, he made suggestions, & he even came out to the venue to see it before the wedding so he knew where to set up. If you don’t have him as your DJ, your doing it wrong ;) Our wedding was PERFECT. THANKYOU CLASSIC CUTS!!!

Sent on 11/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• George Vivanco Photography Wedding Photographers

Louie is a fun guy to be with... What does that mean... HE is a great DJ!! Fun people just know how to create exciting events. They know how to get the people at your event up, dancing and making it the most fun event they have ever been to... That is where Louie and his team come in!! Totally worth every penny!!!

• Bella Collina San Clemente Country Club Weddings

Great DJ's and lighting. They will do a awesome job for you.

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service is a great organization that really knows how to provide good service and make an event fun for everyone. They understand the service industry and know how to tailor their services to make sure it suits each clients needs. They are a fantastic group!

• 4152 Harbortown Ln Corona, 92883 See on map
    9492541920 (Phone number)
    Location of (Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service)