64 Reviews for Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service

Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
64 Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Louie was awesome. Played the exact songs that we wanted and pumped the guest up. He communicated very well prior to the wedding to make sure he had all the details that were needed.

Profile Picture Cindy, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired Classic Cuts because Classy Kay Events recommended them, and I am so thankful! Everyone at my wedding raved about how much fun it was. There were people on the dance floor all night, and everyone stayed until the dj left. I know this was because of how talented Louie was. I picked a few of the main songs, the walking down the aisle and first dance, but almost everything else I let Louie decide. He is so talented and knows what he is doing, so putting my trust in him was one of the best decisions I made. Louie was absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

Used Louis for our wedding. He did an awesome job. The man knows how to hustle and is a professional. Pricing was much more affordable than others we looked at. Process was painless and his follow up and proactive initiative was impressive! Would use him again for sure.

Profile Picture west, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired this company for our wedding in West Covina, CA on March 11, 2017. DJ Louie did a great job. He provided the music requested, maintained the event timeline and created a fun environment. We would recommend their services.

Profile Picture J Trinidad, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Classic Cuts was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when it came to planning our wedding. Louis is the consummate professional, he’s done this for over 20 years and it shows. The music he played was perfect. While we ate the songs were unobtrusive but still created a happy, upbeat environment. When it was time to dance, he played songs that got everyone out on the floor. :)
I can’t go on enough about him. He helped keep us on track, guiding us through the timing of the cake, first dance, etc.
AND, when we panicked and decided — less than 24 hours before the wedding — that we needed to get a photo booth, he got us one!
Do yourself a favor, hire Classic Cuts. We had a magical evening and it was in no small part thanks to Louis.

Profile Picture A, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Give it no second thoughts!! Everything was AMAZING!!! People are still contacting me letting me know how much they loved the DJ and music selection at our wedding!!!

Profile Picture User7428954, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Louie was absolutely awesome from the start! We met with him at his regular Taco Tuesday gig (happened to be local to us) and he made us feel welcome right off the bat. He makes an effort to get to know the couple he's working with, and he was spot on with the music selection based on our interests.

Even with a few unforeseen travel hiccups on the way to the wedding, DJ Louie found a way to get to the venue in the nick of time and everything went off without a hitch. It was a hell of a party, er... wedding! We would recommend Classic Cuts Mobile DJ to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Louis from Classic Cuts was fantastic! Very Professional was not just great with the music but also organizing the bridal party for grand enterance and an awesome emcee and kept the reception on the timeline! High recommend for any event he would be great!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Dj for our wedding was Richard who works under Louie. We felt with louie the whole time before and he had excellent communication and was able to provide clear questions to guide our event. On the day of we we created by a bright smiling face and the music already pumping. We had an 8 hour wedding and there wasnt a minute of down time for the music. They also provided us the photo booth, and they did an excellent job and had two helpers to make it go smoothly. Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Sean, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure having Classic Cuts (Louie) to our wedding. He was very professional and on time. Very easy going and we felt really comfortable working with him. We will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Profile Picture PAULA, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Louie was our DJ from Classic Cuts and he was fantastic! He was quick to respond to any questions I had (which was a lot!) leading up to the wedding. I was my own wedding planner and coordinator - a huge task to take on - but Louie was very helpful throughout the process. He is very knowledgeable about musicality, music selections for various generations, and the overall flow of the wedding ceremony and reception. Music was great, but I was also impressed with his ability to MC and keep the momentum of the wedding going. There were some long toasts/speeches and a few other hiccups throughout the night (duh, it's a wedding!), and I was thankful that Louie was able to adapt while somehow managing to get us back on track. Lastly, our wedding venue (my aunt's house) was tricky with lots of hills, long walkways, stairs, dirt paths, etc., but Louie handled that like a boss! I definitely recommend him for your wedding, both as a DJ and as a MC. Thanks Louie!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Classic cuts is amazing! So easy to work with, very professional. They made the wedding day so fun. Richard Wayne was our dj and he did such a great job. He kept the dance floor going all night. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jana, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Although Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service does it all, we were extremely happy with the turnout and overall quality of service we received during our wedding reception. Our DJ, DJ Louie was very professional, yet entertaining and knows how to turn a party UP and GOING!!! We look forward to using Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service from now on for any future events to come. Thanks DJ Louie for being part of our special day and making it a memorable one! CHEERS!

-Randy & Janice Vicente

Profile Picture Randy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

we recently got married at Temecula Creek Inn and used DJ Louie to handle all our music, uplighting, photo montage as well photo-booth! I met with him days before and we went over all my song choices. He did an awesome job! He is very professional and really got the party started and managed to keep everyone dancing for hours! I have referred many people to Louie in the past so I was so extremely happy to have him MC my big day!! I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Profile Picture jenny, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day
2.5

Had at least 4 people request one song, did not play it at all. Asked him if he had the song and he said yes. Then had to ask him if he would play it, just shook his fingers motioning yes, but never played the song. Cut the music 20 minutes early because someone was rude to him, I understand that it's not fun to deal with people like that. But that lady did walk away seconds after the incidence. He had to be threatened with a bad review in order to get him to continue playing. Not a good communicator and not too great of song choices.

Profile Picture Elias, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Louie was great! He provided microphones for the officiant and our soloist. Also transferred the soloists personal music to run through his system for the ceremony. He MC'd the reception, and played all of the songs we had picked out on our list. And provided uplights. I would definitely recommend his company!

Profile Picture User6220347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Louie DJ'd our big day at Mount Palomar in Temecula. He was a true professional and kept the party jumping. A dj can make or break your wedding and Louie will insure that you have a AWESOME time!

Profile Picture User6036993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Louie is the best!! Allowing our guests time to dance at the reception was so important to us that we decided to forgo some of the traditional reception items (bouquet toss, garter toss, grand entrance) - just to have more time to dance. We're so glad we did because DJ Louie had the crowd on their feet the entire night! When we transitioned from the father - daughter dance into the first fast song of the night - EVERYONE got up to dance (all 115 of our guests!). I have never seen that many people get up for the first song before. DJ Louie was great at reading the crowd and catering to our needs. We are a bi-cultural couple (Indian groom and Western bride), and he figured out how to mix the two types of music seamlessly and in a way that kept guests dancing even if it was a type of music they weren't that familiar with (many of our guests hadn't heard Indian music before that night). We started out with one of Louie's basic packages but then had to customize it more along the way as our needs grew (we went from needing him to set things up in two locations to three, originally we were going to have a violinist play music but they backed out and so we needed Louie to do more)....he rolled with the punches easily and was flexible with meeting our ever changing needs. I would highly recommend DJ Louie to do your next event - you won't find anyone better than him!

Profile Picture Marcy, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Louie hands down made our wedding! He brought the party and kept it going. I can't thank you enough Louie for being part of our wedding. I would highly recommend Louie to anyone who is looking for a great master of ceremonies and DJ!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Louie is more than just a DJ. He is a DJ, MC, & pretty much a wedding day coordinator. He always made himself available and was a pleasure to work with! We gave him a very strict wedding day itinerary and he made sure it got done smoothly! He is a true professional and knows what he is doing. He knows how to get the crowd involved and entertained. All we had to do is give him an idea on the different genres of music we like listening to and he absolutely killed it! Our guest kept complimenting him to us during and after the wedding. I am so happy that he was our DJ because he made our wedding day enjoyable and effortless. I can't wait to use you for our next party! You are the man! Thank you so much for everything Louie!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Louis was great to work with! From the first meeting we had we knew right away that we were going to go with him. He was so thorough and answered all of our questions. We were pretty clueless as far as a lot of our song selections and basically left it open to Louis. When the big day came he was spot on our musical tastes and every song he choose for the main events were perfect. He kept everyone dancing which was our number one request! Thank you Louis for being a fantastic master of ceremonies!

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Louie was amazing! We were so specific with what we wanted played and he did exactly what we asked for. He was able to take the exact playlist we created and mix it seamlessly. He played the perfect old school set once that playlist ran out - it had everyone on the dance floor all night. I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Louie is hands-down the best DJ! He is professional to work with and very responsive. He was able to help customize our wedding timeline best fit for us. Our whole wedding was completely seamless, AND catered to exactly what we wanted! He played the best music, made it personal and kept the party going. All of our guests were having such a great time...we had to extend our wedding an extra hour! We highly recommend Louie for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Louie was there for me when I was in a pinch! He was a GREAT MC for our wedding, funny, and he truly is a DJ! You dont have to worry about having any of the typical wedding music (unless you want it then he is glad to do it) but he was so awesome to work with, and the quality of the equipment was great! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ with legit mixing and MC skills!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Louie was amazing! He was so responsive and had great suggestions for our music taste! He included all of our favorite songs and took requests from our guests. Couldn't have asked for a better MC and DJ at our wedding!

Profile Picture User3717551, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews