Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 2
Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 3

K Meyers · Married on 05/18/2019

Sons wedding

Louie was the DJ for my sons wedding. He did the ceremony and reception. Both were great. Music was exactly what we asked for. He handled the timing of reception with perfection and ease. I was able to enjoy it and have fun without worrying about keeping things moving. He was great at playing guests requests also. He also did our photo booth which was a ton of fun! Thank you Louie for an amazing job!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 01/19/2019

Great MC and DJ for our wedding!

Louis was a great MC and DJ for our wedding. He was organized and on top of the timeline for the whole reception. We used Louis for our wedding ceremony as well, and it turned out beautiful! All of the songs we requested he made sure he had them. The music was exactly what we wanted it. Louis also did a great job managing requests from guests. He totally got the type of music and vibe we wanted for each part of the wedding, from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. We had so much fun while dancing the night away!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Tayler F. · Married on 12/29/2018

Great wedding DJ

Classic cuts DJ provided excellent service for both the ceremony and reception for my December wedding. Louis was responsive and very professional. He got our guests up and dancing and listened to all of our special requests. I would recommend Louis for any event.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Chanele

Chanele Chambrone · Married on 12/15/2018

Halkett Wedding

Louie was the best!!! We met a couples weeks before our wedding to go over our thoughts and ideas for what “look” we wanted for our wedding. Louie far surpassed every expectation I had in regards to the beauty of the setup of the hall. The lighting was spectacular, giving a glow to the room to make it seem like a fairy tale. And the music was spot on, everyone danced all night!! He knows how to get a party started n keep it going!! I will be recommending him to all I know. Thank you Louie for helping create the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 4
    Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 5
  • Anthony

Anthony Torres · Married on 10/27/2018

We Love it!

Louie, you did such a great job brotha. We couldn't be happier. You made our special day easy. We thank you for everything. We really appreciated you taking control and making sure that everything stayed on schedule. Thanks again man. I know you enjoyed the party!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thanks my man. What a great party it was and the Banda was awesome too! I thank you for your support of my company throughout th years and stop by taco Tuesday anytime.

Ryan · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding job!

We heard of Classic Cuts through a mutual friend! A DJ was very important to us as we really wanted to make sure everyone was on the dance floor having a blast! From the first day reaching out to Louie he met all our standards! He was very imformative and very organized. He listened to our wants and made it happen! The week before we walked through the entire wedding day! We printed out a check list he provided and made sure we were all on the same page! Fast forward to the day of the wedding! Not only did he get pwople on the dance floor but he went above and beyond with making our DJ goals a dream come true! Thanks Louie and Classic Cuts! I was sore the next day from dancing my butt off! I highly recommend Classic Cuts!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

"Thanks Ryan, despite the stress of the rain and weather, The Farm transformed the room in to something spectacular and I had a blast picking on Kenny and Post Malone. Lol Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome, down to earth DJ

Louie was a pleasure to work with from the moment him. He worked with us to figure out timing with our wedding Band. He was always honest, and up front about what he thought would be best so we could get the most of our money and time. And he played exactly what we were looking for and kept the party going. I’d highly suggest using him for your wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Vanessa Hobson · Married on 08/04/2018

Louie and team are the best!!

Louie was so great my first wedding, I called him right up to do my second wedding too!! True statement!! LOL. I’ve recommended him to more people than I can count. He’s done all of my siblings weddings as well as many, many friends. He listens to the couples needs and wants and really truly cares that everyone at the event is having the best time ever! If you want to have the best party at your wedding, you seriously need to give Louie a call. He really is the best.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 6

Ryan · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, fun, awesome!

Louie is the epitome of a great DJ for any occasion! we were lucky enough to have him for our wedding and we definitely were not disappointed! He takes the reigns and makes sure as the MC he takes as much off your plate as possible so you can enjoy your day as much as possible without worry. He pays so much attention to detail in what songs need to be played and what kind of vibe you want your event to have! Not only that he is extremely professional through the whole process from beginning to end. If you want a DJ that takes the time to understand your needs as well as provide a great service and fun time Louie is definitely the DJ you want to spin the tunes for your event!! Highly recommend him for sure!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Chavarria · Married on 07/04/2018

Seamless process

Louie makes a stressful time of planning easy and comfortable. He DJed both of our daughters' weddings (one out of state) 18 months apart. He is professional, fun, and keeps the event moving smoothly. He customizes playlist but also recommends great songs for specific situations. There is no one better if you are looking for a fun and memorable time.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Karin · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful!

Jesse was our DJ. Everyone loved what he played and he took note of all my (many) special requests. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Classic Cuts for our June wedding earlier this month and it was phenomenal. Honestly, the ceremony and reception just wouldn't have moved as smoothly without them. It was nice knowing the DJ would communicate with the photographer and planners to make sure every moment was scheduled and on time. Our wedding was outdoors and very dark after the sun set so he was even able to bring lights. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Katy

Katy Meger · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

From start to finish Louie was so great. He met all of my needs and had everything we could ever need and more to make our day. He was able to meet with me in person to go over every little detail so I was completely ready for the big day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cindy · Married on 01/12/2018

Louie was awesome. Played the exact songs that we wanted and pumped the guest up. He communicated very well prior to the wedding to make sure he had all the details that were needed.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Cindy it was awesome working with you guys and making your event fun.

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

I hired Classic Cuts because Classy Kay Events recommended them, and I am so thankful! Everyone at my wedding raved about how much fun it was. There were people on the dance floor all night, and everyone stayed until the dj left. I know this was because of how talented Louie was. I picked a few of the main songs, the walking down the aisle and first dance, but almost everything else I let Louie decide. He is so talented and knows what he is doing, so putting my trust in him was one of the best decisions I made. Louie was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Than you Jordan it was a lot of fun!
  • W

west · Married on 06/10/2017

Used Louis for our wedding. He did an awesome job. The man knows how to hustle and is a professional. Pricing was much more affordable than others we looked at. Process was painless and his follow up and proactive initiative was impressive! Would use him again for sure.

Sent on 06/23/2017

J Trinidad · Married on 03/11/2017

We hired this company for our wedding in West Covina, CA on March 11, 2017. DJ Louie did a great job. He provided the music requested, maintained the event timeline and created a fun environment. We would recommend their services.

Sent on 04/09/2017

A · Married on 11/27/2016

Hiring Classic Cuts was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when it came to planning our wedding. Louis is the consummate professional, he’s done this for over 20 years and it shows. The music he played was perfect. While we ate the songs were unobtrusive but still created a happy, upbeat environment. When it was time to dance, he played songs that got everyone out on the floor. :)
    I can’t go on enough about him. He helped keep us on track, guiding us through the timing of the cake, first dance, etc.
    AND, when we panicked and decided — less than 24 hours before the wedding — that we needed to get a photo booth, he got us one!
    Do yourself a favor, hire Classic Cuts. We had a magical evening and it was in no small part thanks to Louis.

Sent on 12/06/2016

LaQuenta · Married on 11/12/2016

Give it no second thoughts!! Everything was AMAZING!!! People are still contacting me letting me know how much they loved the DJ and music selection at our wedding!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kyle · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Louie was absolutely awesome from the start! We met with him at his regular Taco Tuesday gig (happened to be local to us) and he made us feel welcome right off the bat. He makes an effort to get to know the couple he's working with, and he was spot on with the music selection based on our interests.

Even with a few unforeseen travel hiccups on the way to the wedding, DJ Louie found a way to get to the venue in the nick of time and everything went off without a hitch. It was a hell of a party, er... wedding! We would recommend Classic Cuts Mobile DJ to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kim · Married on 11/04/2016

Louis from Classic Cuts was fantastic! Very Professional was not just great with the music but also organizing the bridal party for grand enterance and an awesome emcee and kept the reception on the timeline! High recommend for any event he would be great!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sean · Married on 10/22/2016

Our Dj for our wedding was Richard who works under Louie. We felt with louie the whole time before and he had excellent communication and was able to provide clear questions to guide our event. On the day of we we created by a bright smiling face and the music already pumping. We had an 8 hour wedding and there wasnt a minute of down time for the music. They also provided us the photo booth, and they did an excellent job and had two helpers to make it go smoothly. Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

PAULA · Married on 10/16/2016

It was a pleasure having Classic Cuts (Louie) to our wedding. He was very professional and on time. Very easy going and we felt really comfortable working with him. We will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jana · Married on 07/16/2016

Classic cuts is amazing! So easy to work with, very professional. They made the wedding day so fun. Richard Wayne was our dj and he did such a great job. He kept the dance floor going all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Randy · Married on 06/18/2016

Although Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service does it all, we were extremely happy with the turnout and overall quality of service we received during our wedding reception. Our DJ, DJ Louie was very professional, yet entertaining and knows how to turn a party UP and GOING!!! We look forward to using Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service from now on for any future events to come. Thanks DJ Louie for being part of our special day and making it a memorable one! CHEERS!

-Randy & Janice Vicente