Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kelsey W. Married on 05/28/2022

Best dj if you want to have a good time

DJ Louie at Classic Cuts is AMAZING. I had the pleasure of attending a wedding in 2016 which he was the DJ for and I knew I needed him for my wedding one day. Our wedding was a blast thanks to him! The ceremony music was flawless, along with cocktail hour and dinner music. Louie brought some jokes and amazing energy during his announcements for our grand entrance, as well as through the entire night. Our dance floor was completely packed the entire night from the moment it opened. Every song was perfect and flowed and matched the energy of the crowd.

We had 20+ people text us the next day saying it was the wedding of the year and gave kudos to our DJ. My friend even mentioned she may book Classic Cuts for her wedding in 2023!

Could not recommend enough!!! Book now, you won't regret it! :)
    Brent B. Married on 05/15/2022

Simple, Amazing, Easy

When my fiancé and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding we were referred to Classic Cuts by a friend and we’re blown away. Upfront with pricing, on par with what we were looking to pay for just a dj, sound system and music for 50 people. Gave us other options for games, photo booth and lighting that we passed on but they didn’t try to shove it down our throat or upsell us to make more money they made us feel comfortable and ok with just doing the basics. Open communication throughout planning and the updates/changes before our wedding and helped us plan our day because we didn’t have a coordinator. No wedding ever goes exactly as planned and our DJ Louie helped us get through the twists and turns on our wonderful day to make it as smooth and seamless as possible. We will definitely be telling our friends about them and will use them again for our upcoming events
  • Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 05/07/2022

Classic Cuts Definitely Brings The Party

Louie was absolutely incredible to work with throughout our wedding planning process and you will not find a more economical and also professional DJ. And here's why:

1. Picking wedding songs is probably one of the most difficult things to do and he was always there to help fill in the gaps. Seriously, start thinking of these songs super early on. He took our playlist suggestions and perfectly added in songs where we couldn't find one, especially for garter toss and removal.
    2. He killed it on the emcee game. We hosted our wedding at an airport hangar where we had to be mindful of rules and ensuring we left the space clean. He made those announcements with ease and not making anyone feel uncomfortable. We even had a rogue groomsmen who went through the buffet line before dinner was served and the call out was on point.
    3. Last minute changes happen and Louie never bats an eye. We weren't going to have a grand entrance with the bridal party...well, then we wanted it and he made it happen. One of the bridesmaids backed out of her toast and then bam, she wanted to do it 2 minutes before we started? He put had her back on the lineup like nothing ever happened.
    4. Timelines are a pain and Louie is a great resource to help you work out the kinks so things flow smoothly. He pointed us in a better direction of having parent dances flow into the open dance floor and it really helped get the night started.
    5. We did make a Spotify playlist of the songs and music we liked but left a most of the song choices up to Louie and honestly, I don't think there was ever a point where the dance floor was not full.

All in all, Louie is unmatched and you won't be disappointed in booking with Classic Cuts! :)
    Diana Married on 04/29/2022

Best to work with for your event!

Classic Cuts were recommended through our venue vendor list. They were really easy and great to work with. It was amazing that they managed to fuse our cultural music together as well as read the crowd and give us the best time at our wedding! I highly recommend them!
    Ehmmie L. Married on 04/24/2022

Hands down THE BEST!

DJ Louie helped me in every way possible, I only had 3 weeks left but he made everything possible, he assigned DJ Boston for my wedding reception who was very helpful and accommodating to all our requests, he gave great command over our party, all our guests, especially me and my groom thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our reception. Highly recommended! My groom said if we ever do renewal of vows, no questions asked, we will hire them again! 10 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Caeli
    Caeli A. Married on 04/22/2022

The absolute best!!!

Louie was the absolute best choice for our wedding day!!! From the pre-planning all the way through the reception where he happily stayed an extra hour and a half he was so flexible and accommodating to what we wanted!! He is incredibly kind and so easy to work with and made additions to our playlist that kept the party going late into the night. I would absolutely reccomend Classic Cuts to anybody!

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Aww thank you so much and what a fun group you had that made my job easy!! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your big day.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 04/02/2022

Best DJ choice we could have made!

We found Classic Cuts through the suggested vendor list from our venue and it was the best decision we made! They were so affordable, easy to work with, and responded to every email super quickly. We had DJ Boston and have gotten so many compliments since our 4/2/22 wedding about him! We did not have a day of coordinator and I relied heavily on him to keep us on timeline during the reception and it went perfectly! I would highly recommend Classic Cuts for any wedding and I plan to book them for any future events!
    Sara M. Married on 03/26/2022

A night to remember

Classic Cuts Mobile dj service was amazing. They always responded to all my emails and calls. Super nice and helpful. I met them through I bridal expo and was happy to know they knew my venue already. They are very welcoming and will work with what you need. Amazing pricing also
    Sophia V. Married on 03/11/2022

Listens and is adaptable

He was great with the crowd and got them back on their feet dancing. When I had to switch around some events he said no problem and just went with it. He’s got a great set up and I’m very thankful we hired him.

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review. The venue was awesome as was your wedding. What a great, fun group to entertain for. Glad I was able to accommodate the changes for your benefit to keep things moving along. Congrats again.
    S Klungmontri Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing service and very affordable!

Like many other reviews, Louis is amazing. He’s super responsive, helpful, and his team is top notch. We had DJ and photo booth services from classic cuts, very affordable prices. DJ was amazing, he MC’d the reception perfectly. Kept us, bride and groom, on time and/or adjusted timelines upon our request. Our guests loved the music the DJ played and got a lot of our guests to the dance floor (all ages!). As for photo booth, they customize the photo strips to match your theme/wedding invitations. Can choose any background color for photo booth, comes with fun props and UNLIMITED photos! Afterwards, I received all the guests photos via drop box. Overall, Louis and his team are amazing. Can’t go wrong with them!

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

We thank you guys very much for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed our services and Chris was very thankful for the gratuity too, it means a lot to us when our clients show us their appreciation. All our best to you both.
  • Robyn
    Robyn G. Married on 11/06/2021

Louie is THE BEST of the BEST!

Louie from start to finish was the BEST! Once we hired him he was always available for a call, text, email.. whatever it was. He always made himself available. When it came to crunch time, he organized everything and I mean EVERYTHING! He worked with the other vendors to make sure the day went smooth. He was kind to our family & friends and made sure everyone had what they needed! After the ceremony, he got my husband and I drinks & appetizers while we were in the madness! I was very picky about music and he did everything and ABOVE! When it came time for the reception EVERYONE was on the floor! He orchestrated everything perfectly! It flowed so great & he is hilarious which is a great bonus! He is THE DJ for your wedding! Thanks Louie for everything!

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Robyn. Your wedding and group were a lot of fun. Despite the venue change in a pinch, all went without a hitch! I appreciate your business and best of luck in your promising future. Maybe I'll see you at disneyland. LOL
  • Devin
    Devin C. Married on 09/15/2021

Louis is the best!

My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Louis! He was absolutely amazing and my guests had such an amazing time. The music was great and he was incredibly professional and entertaining! I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family.
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 08/11/2021

Oustanding

Jesse was OUTSTANDING! He was very engaging, professional, and funny, too! He helped the person coordinating and gave good suggestions. He even checked my FB live feed and adjusted the zoom while it was recording, and nobody asked him to do it! He really went above and beyond for us, and made everything flow. The guests were up dancing the whole night! Our family will definitely choose Classic Cuts for our future events.
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy K. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent Service

We are so glad we chose Classic Cuts as our wedding DJ. We worked with Adam, who was an excellent DJ/Emcee. He made sure to select music that all of our guests enjoyed, as well as include nearly every song I requested from a Spotify playlist. I would happily recommend Adam, and Classic Cuts, to any friends getting married in Southern California!
    Jordan B. Married on 10/22/2020

Best dj everrr

I went through 2 different DJs who fell through before finding Louie at Classic Cuts. He was so responsive and detailed. He quite literally came to my rescue when my 2nd DJ backed out only 3 weeks before my wedding. He kept my party going all night and my guests are still telling me how much fun they had at my wedding! For everything he offered and did for me, his price was more than reasonable and totally worth every penny. Louie, I cannot thank you enough. 10/10 recommend.

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You made things so easy for me as I was late in your planning process. I was happy to be a party of your special day and your family and friends were great. Congrats again!
  • Morgan
    Morgan B. Married on 10/18/2020

Best dj ever!

Our wedding got canceled twice because of Covid. Louie helped me decide what I needed to do & stuck with me. He is efficient, & very well communicative. He helped me decide songs, he made suggestions, & he even came out to the venue to see it before the wedding so he knew where to set up. If you don’t have him as your DJ, your doing it wrong ;) Our wedding was PERFECT. THANKYOU CLASSIC CUTS!!!
  • Kassie
    Kassie Married on 09/13/2020

Thank you! Amazing!

I can not say enough good things about Louie and team. Chris was the dj for our wedding and he was amazing. Everything from the set up, the music, everything. We were all so happy with him and his professionalism. He kept the music going all night! Thank you for making this the best night of our lives.
    Hope P. Married on 09/05/2020

Classic Cuts

AMAZING!! Louie & his team were efficient, thorough, and extremely professional. They went above and beyond my expectations and highly recommend them to everyone I know for all events!!

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you and your wedding was one for the books!!! Everyone had so much fun. The venue was great and thanks for having us
  • Breanna
    Breanna B. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing dj services

DJ Louie with Classic Cuts went above and beyond for our wedding!!! Our guests absolutely LOVED him. He was fun, innovative and overall such a great energy to have at our wedding! He helped us with other details such as working together on a perfect reception timeline. We would recommend this company to anyone getting married!
    K Meyers Married on 05/18/2019

Sons wedding

Louie was the DJ for my sons wedding. He did the ceremony and reception. Both were great. Music was exactly what we asked for. He handled the timing of reception with perfection and ease. I was able to enjoy it and have fun without worrying about keeping things moving. He was great at playing guests requests also. He also did our photo booth which was a ton of fun! Thank you Louie for an amazing job!!!
    Kaitlin Married on 01/19/2019

Great MC and DJ for our wedding!

Louis was a great MC and DJ for our wedding. He was organized and on top of the timeline for the whole reception. We used Louis for our wedding ceremony as well, and it turned out beautiful! All of the songs we requested he made sure he had them. The music was exactly what we wanted it. Louis also did a great job managing requests from guests. He totally got the type of music and vibe we wanted for each part of the wedding, from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. We had so much fun while dancing the night away!
    Tayler Married on 12/29/2018

Great wedding DJ

Classic cuts DJ provided excellent service for both the ceremony and reception for my December wedding. Louis was responsive and very professional. He got our guests up and dancing and listened to all of our special requests. I would recommend Louis for any event.
  • Chanele
    Chanele C. Married on 12/15/2018

Halkett Wedding

Louie was the best!!! We met a couples weeks before our wedding to go over our thoughts and ideas for what “look” we wanted for our wedding. Louie far surpassed every expectation I had in regards to the beauty of the setup of the hall. The lighting was spectacular, giving a glow to the room to make it seem like a fairy tale. And the music was spot on, everyone danced all night!! He knows how to get a party started n keep it going!! I will be recommending him to all I know. Thank you Louie for helping create the wedding of my dreams!!!
  • Anthony
    Anthony T. Married on 10/27/2018

We Love it!

Louie, you did such a great job brotha. We couldn't be happier. You made our special day easy. We thank you for everything. We really appreciated you taking control and making sure that everything stayed on schedule. Thanks again man. I know you enjoyed the party!!!

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thanks my man. What a great party it was and the Banda was awesome too! I thank you for your support of my company throughout th years and stop by taco Tuesday anytime.
    Ryan Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding job!

We heard of Classic Cuts through a mutual friend! A DJ was very important to us as we really wanted to make sure everyone was on the dance floor having a blast! From the first day reaching out to Louie he met all our standards! He was very imformative and very organized. He listened to our wants and made it happen! The week before we walked through the entire wedding day! We printed out a check list he provided and made sure we were all on the same page! Fast forward to the day of the wedding! Not only did he get pwople on the dance floor but he went above and beyond with making our DJ goals a dream come true! Thanks Louie and Classic Cuts! I was sore the next day from dancing my butt off! I highly recommend Classic Cuts!

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

"Thanks Ryan, despite the stress of the rain and weather, The Farm transformed the room in to something spectacular and I had a blast picking on Kenny and Post Malone. Lol Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day.