Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes

Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes is wedding cake shop located in Decatur, Georgia. Rather than offering just traditional cakes, the bakery also creates unique New York-style cheesecakes and cream cheese pound cakes. Mark Lotti, the owner and master pastry chef, bakes and decorates each cake on the premises with the help of his team. Since 1986, the bakery artisans at Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes have used their extensive experience in baking, decorating, and cake sculpting to visually stunning cakes made from the freshest ingredients available.

Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes provides couples with custom-made cake creations, ranging from traditional tiered wedding cakes, to whimsical, three-dimensional cake sculptures. All wedding cakes and grooms' cakes are masterfully designed to showcase a couple's vision and provide visual appeal on their wedding day. The cakery offers couples a variety of services, including:

• Consultations

44 Reviews for Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes

Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes 1
Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes 2

Melissa · Getting married on 12/24/2019

Mark Lotti's wedding cakes are SPECTACULAR! I used him for my wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS. He did an absolutely amazing job at the vision of my beautiful tower of cheesecakes! I also used him for our rehearsal dinner to do a VERY intricate design for my husband's groom's cake. OHMY! You've never seen such an amazing job done.

Mark Lotti is Atlanta's best kept secret (though he's not such a secret). When my caterer asked me if I wanted them to provide a cake, I told them, no- Mark Lotti was doing it. The caterer laughed and said, "Of course you'll go with Mark, he's the best." You KNOW someone is just that good when other caterers agree to it.

The PERFECT cake(s) for my PERFECT day! (We got key lime and raspberry as we were married in June and thought they'd be refreshing. EVERYONE LOVED THEM!!

My husband has since gotten a cheesecake for another special occasion and I've used him to make small cheesecake bites for another party. He's too good to turn down. Once you've had his cakes - you just can't resist him or his fabulous cakes, wonderful personality, or amazing vision!

Sent on 04/14/2008
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Cheesecakes We've Ever Had

If you're like us and you don't love wedding cake but DO love cheesecake, Mark is your guy. Don't let those beautiful wedding cake pictures fool you, those are cheesecake!! He is seriously talented and such a nice guy. We love Mark. He understood our vision and surpassed our expectations. Forewarning: THERE WILL BE NO CAKE LEFT!! Everyone at our wedding RAVED about the cheesecake. Even with cupcakes as another dessert option, and having more slices than guests, there was still NO CAKE LEFT. He has so many flavors to choose from and they are all absolutely delicious. I will recommend Mark to anyone and everyone.

Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes 3
    Sent on 04/01/2019

Julie · Married on 03/25/2018

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is the best cheesecake I have ever had in my life! Mark is so talented and his cakes are amazing! We got so many compliments on our wedding cake, not only how beautiful and classic it looked but how delicious it was as well. The entire cake was gone before the wedding was over. Mark was so kind and so easy to work with. Our wedding cake ended up being one of my favorite things about our wedding. Can't recommend Classic Cheesecakes enough!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Classic Cheesecakes & Cakes FAQ

$ 7.00
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 4.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Janice Blackmon Events
    Janice Blackmon Events Wedding Planners

Mark Lotti of Classic Cheesecakes and Cakes is the most amazing pastry chef around. His artistry and creativity are outstanding and his cakes are absolutely the BEST. I refer all of my clients to him because I know they will be thrilled with the cake, but I also use his services for my personal cake needs. If you want a stunning cake that tastes as good as it looks, then you need to contact Mark. His cakes will exceed your expectations and leave you and your guests going back for seconds (and even thirds)!!!!!

• Gail Johnson Weddings & Events
    Gail Johnson Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

OMG, The best cakes and cheesecakes in Atlanta!

• Decatur, 30030 See on map