CITY FLOWERS

745 S Oxford Ave Oxford Palace Hotel #B, Los Angeles, CA 90005 Map · Phone number

• LC Floral Designers
natalyandsebastian wedding 565

12 Reviews for CITY FLOWERS

Janet Kwok · Married on 06/15/2019

best flowers and value

My wedding planner recommended City Flowers and they were truly amazing.

Jay has a lot of expertise and experience, and if your venue is in the LA area, he likely has done that venue before. He was able to make recommendations based on some ideas my wedding planner has. Their centerpieces are large and full (some other places' centerpieces are very small). Our guests all complimented our flowers, and thought we spent 2x what we actually spent. Though wedding florals are generally not cheap, City Flower's price was actually very reasonable. Depending on the season, some premium flowers may be included as well. On our wedding day, Jay and his team came earlier than scheduled and one person stayed behind to clean up.

I am very impressed by them and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jennifer Wong · Married on 06/02/2019

BEST Wedding Flowers!!!

We can't thank the owner, Jay, and his team enough for making our special day beyond beautiful with the most gorgeous flowers we could have imagined.

Although I had never used City Flower beforehand, I knew that I wanted to work with Jay after seeing photos of his work at other weddings at our venue. While the floral designs widely varied among those weddings, one thing that was always consistent was how full, lush, and beautiful Jay’s creations were. Flowers are definitely expensive, but I knew City Flower would offer the best value for the money.

Once my husband and I saw the flowers at our wedding, we immediately said, “Jay is the man!” (and many of our guests also gushed about the flowers). The floral design and drapery on our wooden ceremony arch was absolutely stunning. And when we first saw the reception room with the gorgeous chandelier wreaths and table centerpieces, it truly felt like a dream.

Based on our flower colors, Jay had even weighed in on the chair colors that my husband and I were debating before the wedding -- we ultimately went with Jay’s suggestion and were so happy that we did.

If you want an incredible wow-factor and the best value for flowers, I highly recommend City Flower.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Stella · Married on 01/19/2019

Above & Beyond Beautiful Flowers at a Reasonable Price!!!

City Flowers is the place to go if you want beautiful flowers for your wedding at a reasonable price.

Honestly flowers are not cheap... but if you have the budget for flowers and want flowers for your wedding go with a place you know will deliver what you want plus more... and City Flowers did just that!

Jay (owner & florist) was nothing short of amazing! I already knew the style/color (white, ivory, touch of light/blush pink w green) of florals I wanted for our wedding. I showed Jay some pictures of flowers I liked and told him which flowers I did not want. I was open to his recommendations on the exact flowers used since I am no flower expert. I just trusted that he would do an amazing job after talking to him during our 2 meetings before our wedding and went with it. And he did not disappoint but went above and beyond what I expected.

Besides an excellent job on the flowers for our wedding, Jay is really nice & friendly to talk to. He is easy going and you will have no problem sharing your ideas regarding florals. He will make suggestions based on his expertise & experience but never enforces them. He was super quick with emails & was flexible when we had to change our meeting time with him multiple times due to a funeral we had to attend. He was really easy to work with & that makes wedding planning all that less stressful. And stress is not something you want with vendors!

On our wedding day, Jay and his team came earlier than scheduled and finished our flowers super early for our photographer & guests. Our guests couldn't stop talking about our flowers - everyone thought they were beautiful! I was not stressed at all regarding the flowers! Seriously THANK YOU!

Honestly City Flowers is amazing and I would recommend them 100%!!!

Just look at the pictures of his amazing floral work & you will be convinced to just contact him! Pictures speak more than words sometimes.

Sent on 01/26/2019

• 745 S Oxford Ave, Oxford Palace Hotel #B Los Angeles, 90005 See on map
    123-999-2369 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (CITY FLOWERS)