City Chic Events

Mount Prospect, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About City Chic Events

City Chic Events is a wedding planning company in Mount Prospect, Illinois. They know that planning such an important celebration is not easy to do alone, so they are happy to offer a helping hand. They can take care of all the details and the little things you may have otherwise forgotten about, and ensure your wedding truly reflects you and your partner. The team puts an emphasis on understanding your exact needs and vision, so you will surely get your dream wedding.

The three planners at City Chic Events can assist with many different areas of the wedding. You are welcome to choose between full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination packages. If you desire, they can help with the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They are happy to provide full event design as well. They also offer guest list management and budget analysis, and can give you a list of trusted vendor referrals. To keep everyone on the same page, timelines and to-do lists can be created. The team at City Chic Events has experience with several wedding types, including:

• Civil unions

City Chic Events 6
City Chic Events 7

Joe Zarcone · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Day Ever

We worked with Allana for the day of our wedding! She was amazing and flexible and helped make our day run smoothly. We are so grateful to get to work with her. She was a great help coordinating vendors on the day of and in the weeks before our wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Betsy · Married on 08/04/2018

I hired Allana to help me coordinate the small details for the day of my wedding. She went above and beyond my expectations! From consistently checking in, thinking of details that had never crossed my mind and taking care of the follow up with my vendors, I couldn't have had my wedding without her. We loved working with Allana and would recommend her for any aspect of your wedding planning! Thank you so much for making our day so perfect (it really was)!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Award

City Chic Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,595.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3