4902 Seventh Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53140 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 210
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Circa on Seventh

Casual to Elegant. Rustic to Contemporary. No matter what type of reception style you envision for your special day, Circa on Seventh will help bring it to life with our expert attention to detail and extraordinary service. Renovated and restored from an old theatre; featuring the original 22-foot high ceilings, exposed brick walls, and private brides room, Circa brings back century-old classic detailing, with a sophisticated contemporary twist. Conveniently located in Harborside Kenosha. Walking distance to the Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside, The Stella Hotel, Kenosha Public Museums, as well as several bars, restaurants, and coffee shops. Your guests will get to enjoy everything downtown Kenosha has to offer. Call or email us today for pricing!

For more information on Circa on Seventh, email info@culinary-infusion.com.

Follow Circa on Seventh on

13 Reviews for Circa on Seventh

• Kelsey

Kelsey Fischer · Married on 07/01/2018

Wonderful Wedding Venue

Circa on Seventh was a beautiful venue for our wedding! We had 75 guests in attendance and we held both our ceremony and reception at Circa. The chandeliers and exposed brick really added to the venue’s charm and made for awesome photos and an intimate feel. The location in downtown Kenosha was also perfect; there’s so much to do in the area and bars were open after the reception for everyone to continue having fun. The beach is nearby too so we were able to take wedding party photos there before the ceremony. We chose to have passed hors d’oeuvres, a buffet style meal, and the dessert buffet, and we heard over and over again from guests that the food was delicious!

It was also so helpful to work with Kelsey in the planning and organizing. She was very responsive to all my questions and was genuinely excited and interested in our vision and hopes for the day. I especially appreciated that Kelsey emailed me throughout the year to check in about details and decisions; it kept me organized and prevented me from being overwhelmed. I also appreciated how she helped us stage everything with our wedding party during the rehearsal. It was convenient that we could bring in our centerpiece and decor items anytime the week of the wedding and the staff set them up for us. That was a huge thing I didn’t have to put on my to do list, especially on the wedding day! All the staff at Circa were so nice and professional throughout the entire night. I’m so happy that we chose Circa on Seventh!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/03/2018

Our experience with Circa on Seventh was amazing! Kelsey is the best wedding planner you can ask for. The venue is amazing and we had nothing but great comments on our reception. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

There are not enough good things that I can say about Circa on Seventh and the lovely staff that make it so wonderful! My husband and I booked Circa on Seventh as our venue for both the ceremony and reception for our October 2017 wedding. The physical space is absolutely stunning-- exposed brick, grand staircase, gorgeous bridal suite, buffet room, and intimate feeling. It was the perfect space for the number of people that attended our wedding. Kathy was extremely easy to work with. She was beyond helpful, very responsive to my many emails filled with questions, and so pleasant and friendly. The day of our wedding, the staff at Circa on Seventh paid attention to each and every detail and executed everything flawlessly. All of the food was fresh, warm, and plentiful for all of our guests. My husband and I had such a fun time going through all of the options available for h'orderves, salads, vegetables, potatoes, entrees, and late night food.Steve did such a great job carving the tenderloin for our guests-- he was friendly and efficient! Everything we wanted and more was provided! We are over the moon thinking about how beautifully executed everything was and we HIGHLY recommend Circa on Seventh!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Award

Circa on Seventh Pricing

Circa on Seventh Price Rates

Circa on Seventh FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 210
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 30
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March