Circa on Seventh Reviews

13 Reviews for Circa on Seventh

• Kelsey

Kelsey Fischer · Married on 07/01/2018

Wonderful Wedding Venue

Circa on Seventh was a beautiful venue for our wedding! We had 75 guests in attendance and we held both our ceremony and reception at Circa. The chandeliers and exposed brick really added to the venue’s charm and made for awesome photos and an intimate feel. The location in downtown Kenosha was also perfect; there’s so much to do in the area and bars were open after the reception for everyone to continue having fun. The beach is nearby too so we were able to take wedding party photos there before the ceremony. We chose to have passed hors d’oeuvres, a buffet style meal, and the dessert buffet, and we heard over and over again from guests that the food was delicious!

It was also so helpful to work with Kelsey in the planning and organizing. She was very responsive to all my questions and was genuinely excited and interested in our vision and hopes for the day. I especially appreciated that Kelsey emailed me throughout the year to check in about details and decisions; it kept me organized and prevented me from being overwhelmed. I also appreciated how she helped us stage everything with our wedding party during the rehearsal. It was convenient that we could bring in our centerpiece and decor items anytime the week of the wedding and the staff set them up for us. That was a huge thing I didn’t have to put on my to do list, especially on the wedding day! All the staff at Circa were so nice and professional throughout the entire night. I’m so happy that we chose Circa on Seventh!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/03/2018

Our experience with Circa on Seventh was amazing! Kelsey is the best wedding planner you can ask for. The venue is amazing and we had nothing but great comments on our reception. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

There are not enough good things that I can say about Circa on Seventh and the lovely staff that make it so wonderful! My husband and I booked Circa on Seventh as our venue for both the ceremony and reception for our October 2017 wedding. The physical space is absolutely stunning-- exposed brick, grand staircase, gorgeous bridal suite, buffet room, and intimate feeling. It was the perfect space for the number of people that attended our wedding. Kathy was extremely easy to work with. She was beyond helpful, very responsive to my many emails filled with questions, and so pleasant and friendly. The day of our wedding, the staff at Circa on Seventh paid attention to each and every detail and executed everything flawlessly. All of the food was fresh, warm, and plentiful for all of our guests. My husband and I had such a fun time going through all of the options available for h'orderves, salads, vegetables, potatoes, entrees, and late night food.Steve did such a great job carving the tenderloin for our guests-- he was friendly and efficient! Everything we wanted and more was provided! We are over the moon thinking about how beautifully executed everything was and we HIGHLY recommend Circa on Seventh!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our wedding reception at Circa and could not have been happier with how it turned out! Hanni/Kelsey were both great. We worked with Hanni from about November through July. Then we worked with Kelsey the rest of the time and on the day of our wedding Sept 30th. Hanni was extremely responsive, professional, and knowledgeable about everything with planning our reception at Circa. Kelsey was super helpful - we live in Colorado and when we arrived for the wedding the week beforehand she let us come to Circa at our convenience to drop off decor (2 different times). She made herself available at all hours of the day to me and provided me her cell number in case of emergencies the week of the wedding/leading up to it. Kelsey and the Circa team set everything up for us and the place looked AMAZING - everything was beautiful! They took our decor and put it all together in a way that was perfect. They followed our timeline perfectly all night and worked with our DJ/photographer to make sure each part of the night went smoothly. Kelsey came up to us throughout the night to see if we needed anything (if we did, she was quick to execute). At the end of the night Kelsey and the team put all our decor back in boxes and packed it up for us, which was EXTREMELY helpful!! They really did not miss the mark anywhere - everything was so so perfect thanks to them! I couldn't say enough good things about Circa, Kelsey, and Hanni. The package deal they offer for weddings is amazing as well. I recommend Circa to anyone getting married - you won't regret it! They make the process so easy and the wedding so beautiful/elegant. ***Side note: we were worried about it being a tight fit since we had ~160 guests but so many people told us this actually was a great part of the reception - being in a smaller space forced everyone to be together and mingle... I think it really made the night that much better!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I got married and had our reception at Circa on June 24th. It was the first and only venue we looked at. After we walked in and talked to the staff we knew this was the perfect place for us. Their food was delicious and the staff goes over and beyond for guests. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Hanni and the circa staff for making our dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Hanni and Kelsey were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the planning and organization of my wedding reception easy and stress free every step of the way. Both answered any questions I had and were more than willing to go over every little detail with me and my family. The moment I walked into Circa I knew that this was the place I wanted to have my wedding reception. It's naturally beautiful and I didn't have to worry about any additional decorations. The food was delicious and the staff was a dream to work with and were always professional. They truly made my reception the best it could have been.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I were married on 10/29/16 at Circa on Seventh. We chose to have our ceremony at a church but after seeing Circa in person, there wasn't a doubt in our minds that it was the perfect place for our reception! We booked our day immediately (about a year in advance) so we could be sure to get the date we wanted. I have known Kelsey practically since we were born so she handled all of our details. I couldn't say enough about how amazing Kelsey is, not only as a person, which I already knew, but as a coordinator as well! She kept all of the details straight and stayed in constant contact to keep everything up to date. She also brought a few things to my attention that I may have overlooked otherwise. My husband and I chose to do the bridal package for our reception and it is such a great value! It takes care of pretty much everything you could need, and there are a few extras that you have the option of including for an additional price. We had appetizers and a buffet for food, both of which were done beautifully in presentation and tasted absolutely amazing! Every single guest that we have spoken to about the reception raved that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. We also had some guests with dietary restrictions and Kelsey made sure to get them all a delicious vegan meal that they loved! Not only is the food at Circa incredible, but the service we had all day was unbelievable. I had always heard from other brides how stressful setting up, tearing down, and taking care of all the little details are at their wedding and how there were bound to be numerous things that would go wrong. That didn't happen at Circa. We dropped off decorations the day before and Circa took care of setting up every decoration and tearing everything down and packing it up afterwards. Not a single thing went wrong and it was the best day ever! I would recommend that anyone thinking about booking Circa for their reception should stop thinking and book now!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Honestly, if I could give this venue more than five stars, I would! My wedding was last August and I could not say enough about how easy Hanni and team made my wedding day. From taking the stress of setting up the decorations off of me (because that was something I was SO anxious about) to all of the small touches the venue just throws in - I am so glad I chose Circa on Seventh!! And the food is a whole other story - I know I'm biased but it truly was the best wedding food I've ever had. It makes me so sad to hear guests complain about cold/bad food at a wedding - and I was so glad to serve warm, delicious food on my day. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

This venue exceeded all my expectations. My husband and I had our wedding reception here. Allison and Hanni were great to work with. I probably had a bunch of questions through out the planning process and Allison made sure to respond within the same day. The food was fantastic my guests are still talking about it! The only down fall was that the venue is on the smaller side and we had about 150 guests but we made it work.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/03/2015

I had looked everywhere for the "Perfect Wedding Location". And i mean EVERYWHERE. I had seen pictures of Circa online and I can tell you that it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. But what I had in mind changed after I went and took a look at it in person. I HAD to book my wedding here. It's gorgeous, spacious enough for our guests, and the story that went along with this place is great! Kelsey helped me through all of the planning and when I was feeling the stress, she calmed me down. You would be crazy not to check it out.

Sent on 10/17/2015

CONNIE · Married on 08/22/2015

Circa in Seventh is the perfect venue for both our ceremony and reception. The food tasting event offered so many amazing food choices. Now the fun will begin to decide the final options for our event. Hanni Ian's the team our awesome people and great to work with. I am confindemt our wedding will be just as amazing.

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 08/02/2014

We had our wedding reception at Circa on August 2, 2014 and the venue was amazing! I live in California so I was only able to come into the venue in person twice during the entire planning process. At our initial booking Hanni was straightforward and thorough. We had narrowed it down to Circa or the Marriott in Racine and ended up choosing Circa because the venue itself is so much prettier than anything else we had seen and the staff at Circa was much more organised than that of the Marriott. We had 150 guests at the wedding, 100 were seated on the main floor, and 50 were seated on the balcony. Everyone had plenty of space and we were able to keep the dance floor open all night. When I first saw the venue I was afraid that the dance floor would be too small, but it was actually the perfect size. We had a ton of people dancing all night and everyone had enough space. It got hot of course, but not too hot, especially compared to most weddings I've been to. The day before our wedding we came into town with boxes upon boxes of decorations for the reception. Hanni and her staff were available to accommodate us leaving decorations at the venue the night before so that set up would be easier on our wedding day. Hanni even took the time to introduce me to some of the staff that would be helping at the wedding. Throughout the wedding the staff was really accommodating. It was always easy to find someone to help and they always responded right away. We had waiters coming up to the head table bringing us drinks so we didn't have to worry about standing in line. Staff notified me before they served the cakes so I could see how pretty the buffet room had been decorated. We did not need to ask them to do things like bring the cake back to the kitchen or change the lighting for dancing; they kept a really close eye on everything and responded as needed. The food was amazing; almost everyone went up for seconds and had there fill. This is the perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • CircaGuru

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2017

I have been working directly with Kelsey and she is great! I have lots of fun planning we our working out our menu right now! Shes is responsive and very good at what she does! So far 0 complaints!

Sent on 02/10/2016