Hanover, MD 21076 Map · Phone number

About Ciney4Makeup Artistry

Ciney4Makeup Artistry LLC is a beauty and bridal makeup studio located in Hanover, MD specializes in radiant beauty. We believe makeup should be used to enhance your natural beauty.

Follow Ciney4Makeup Artistry on

cf0929d6fb9ebee5 judah avenue wedding photographer in maryland washington dc an
cf0929d6fb9ebee5 judah avenue wedding photographer in maryland washington dc an

1 Reviews for Ciney4Makeup Artistry

tiffany · Married on 01/07/2012

CINEY is beyond AMAZING!!!!! I wanted to surprise my mom and have a glamour/photo-shoot makeover for my mom's retirement celebration. After seeing samples of Ciney's work online I decided to book an appointment with her. From our first phone call she was very professional, very responsive and flexible even when I had to make changes to our original date. In addition she had references of photographers for me, which made making my mom's day even easier to plan. Ciney's studio was very bright, clean and fresh. My moms makeup was flawless. I'm so used to seeing her in the same style makeup. However, Ciney took the uneasiness away my mom felt about a more updated and still natural look. My mom literally was GLOWING!! Ciney's personality made every step of the day exciting, fun, and stress-free, she's so talented. Thank you, Ciney4Makeup Artistry for making my mom's day beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 03/16/2018

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Hanover, MD, 21076 See on map
    Monday: 6pm - 10pm Tuesday: 6pm - 10pm Wednesday: 6pm - 10pm Thursday: 6pm - 10pm Friday: 6pm - 10pm Saturday: 9am - 10pm Sunday: 9am - 10pm