122 Western Ave, Lowell, MA 01851 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,850
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Cineture Studio, LLC

Cineture Studio, LLC is a Lowell, Massachusetts-based videography company that specializes in professional wedding photography and cinematography. The videography service is here to capture raw emotions that tell the story of your wedding day. Cineture Studio, LLC is very hands-on with every project to ensure you receive a final product that truly captures your unforgettable day.

Cineture Studio, LLC has a wide variety of videography and photography services that they can cater to your specifications. They only capture one event per day to ensure you are their main focus. Outside of your wedding day, they are also available for engagement shoots, boudoir and trash the dress shoots. Some of these services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Cineture Studio, LLC offers various photography and videography items depending upon how you want your memories saved. Receive your photos in the following formats:

• Digital files

g8a0316

• Videos 5

31 Reviews for Cineture Studio, LLC

Coleman · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy that we went with Alan and team for the videographers for our wedding. Several immediate family members on my side were unable to make it at the last minute, and we contacted Alan roughly two weeks before the wedding. He set up calls and meetings at the venue very promptly and was extremely easy to communicate with and accommodating at every step of the way. On the big day, he worked extremely well with our photographer - who made a point to complement him and his team - and helped guide us through the shots he needed without impeding the overall process - and feel - of the day.

In terms of the finished product, we were blown away. We gave him free reign stylistically, and am very glad we did that. He has a very cinematic eye, and all of the shots were beautifully and artfully framed, even the ones that weren't staged. The shots of the Maid of Honor and Best Man speeches look like they had an entire film crew lighting the scene (thankfully they did not). The coverage they were able to get with just two people was amazing. I had to watch the speeches several times to convince myself they didn't have a third camera going. Editing and music choices were all great, and he was able to capture audio of the ceremony very well, including the DJ and music, which I'm sure isn't easy.

Thanks to Cineture Studios, my family members who weren't able to make it there in person were able to experience what it was like to be there. And several people who have seen the videos (both the short and long versions) commented that it was like watching a movie. I'm sure we'll enjoy watching this movie for years and years to come.

Thank you, Alan and Bun (I hope I got that spelling right!)!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Len · Married on 10/14/2017

Alan is truly a professional as well as his team. We we're very pleased with the service. Pretty straight forward from the get go, thanks Alan.

Sent on 12/17/2017

molly · Married on 09/08/2017

Cincture Studio captured our wedding day perfectly! The drone footage really adds some flare that made our videos spectacular. Alan and his team are very professional, friendly, and amazing at what they do. I was worried that, between the photographers and videographers, my ceremony would be swamped with people and cameras, but I didn't even notice them at all; the team flew under the radar. Alan gives great direction and is able to get the more staged footage very swiftly. He was flexible and helped me get everything I wanted in a package that fit into my budget! I HIGHLY recommend Cineture Studio!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Cineture Studio, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• 122 Western Ave Lowell, 01851 See on map