Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cincy DJ Entertainment

Cincy DJ Entertainment was started in 1999 as the creation of owner Ryan Lehmkuhl.

Being on the cutting edge is what Cincy DJ Entertainment is all about! We believe that a DJ is someone who works hard for their clientele; therefore, we actually DJ on turntables and mix YOUR favorite music seamlessly! We have learned from only the best in the area and use Vinyl Turntables at our private and public events. We're proud of the quality we have to offer! Go ahead and compare us to other companies out there and you will see that not only does our experience surpass the competition, but we work hard to make our clientele happy. With thousands of weddings and many other events personally DJ'd by Ryan Lehmkuhl and Marc Madama, you can rest assured you're hiring a DJ with experience and knowledge!

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Booking with Cincy DJ Entertainment was something I knew I would do from the very beginning as both Ryan and Marc have been DJ's for previous family weddings and other events we have attended. Marc DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Marc is beyond professional. From the beginning, he showed us how much he truly appreciated us choosing him to be a part of our day. He listened to everything we had to say and made sure we had all of the music we wanted. He knew that I didn't want crazy song requests all night and he respected that. He arrived extra early on the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. He was never bothered by me calling him, texting him or emailing him with requests or suggestions. Having him DJ our wedding was the best decision! Our guests were beyond happy and had so much fun because the music was fantastic. We appreciate Marc very much for the amazing job he did!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We scheduled our wedding with Ryan and he was booked up. He had Marc do our wedding and I could not be more happy with the services. He absolutely went above and beyond his duties as a DJ! I cant say enough about his professionalism and punctuality. We truly thank Marc for everything he did to make our evening flow smoothly. Without him I don't think it would have went as planned as we had a couple issues with timeliness of our reception venue. We felt like he was on our team to make our night great. And he did!!! Thanks again to Cincy DJ Ent. as a whole and Marc Madama for the great service and evening.

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/13/16, 1 Review
0.7

I guess you should go hear a DJ before you book them! Lesson learned..

First, when we initially met with Ryan we told him what we wanted with the cocktail hour and the reception. I have no problem paying for a service if I receive that service. Instead I was quoted a price, signed a contract and thought all was good. The day before the wedding Ryan called saying he needed more money since there would be music at the cocktail hour. Again I have no problem paying for a service but there was no music at the cocktail hour. My cousin actually had to ask the bartender to turn on the radio.

Next, Marc was making sure everyone was lined up correctly according to the script I sent him to be introduced. Apparently I forgot to include the flower girl and ring bearer. My mom made sure to tell him to add them right before he introduced us. Unfortunately, that did not happen and my kids were left standing there.

Next, I sent the DJ script with more than enough music to last the entire night and to keep people dancing. Not sure if it is typical protocol to come up to the bride in the middle of the reception and ask what song I wanted to hear next. Also, not sure if it's protocol to come up to the bride and say I need my money but I found both extremely unprofessional.

Finally, I had many complaints that people could not hear anything. They were all in the same room so there should not of been any issue with the level of sound. I actually had a hard time hearing during our first dance but I thought that was just because of nerves.

I really am just upset that the dj service did not live up to the "hype" that Ryan presented or that Marc presented when we met with him.

I contacted Ryan and gave him 5 months to make this right. Unfortunately he has not contacted me back. I do not want any bride to have to experience the heartbreak of your wedding not going the way you dreamed.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/16/16, 1 Review

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Ryan with Cincy DJ Entertainment is a great choice for any DJ services needed. He is professional, fun and plays great music.

Ryan from Cincy DJ Entertainment brings an incredible energy to your wedding reception or special event. He is truly passionate about sharing his talent and love for music! When guests recall your wedding day - they will remember the party! Make sure you've selected Cincy DJ to provide you with a top-notch experience.

The guests along with our staff was nonetheless impress by the Professionalism of Cincy DJ. The Emcee (Ryan) was one of the best in the biz we have had the pleasure working alongside in years. Even to the traditional usage of Turntables and the cutting edge/modern style of DJing kept the party going all night long with great energy. I look forward to referring many of our clients to them and look forward to HUGE success to come soon.

Love, love, love working with Ryan!! This man can spin like a spider and has beautiful lighting offerings to boot:)

Events