Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ciao Bella Studios

Celebrate your love and find your fierce in your own unique way!

Welcome to Ciao Bella Studios! I’ve been a professional photographer for 12 years photographing babies, families, boudoir and weddings. I started out as a studio photographer, adding weddings 6 years ago. There’s nothing like photographing couples and families as they celebrate love. I also found that I thrive on the controlled chaos of a wedding day. I love helping my clients plan out and create one of the best days of their lives. Helping you through the little hiccups that come throughout a wedding day is an integral part of my role as your photographer. The relationships I build with my clients results in the emotive photos you see in my portfolio. My clients trust me and know I’m here to help them from the moment they hire me. When I’m not photographing people in love, I’m helping women ‘Find Their Fierce’ with Ciao Bella Boudoir.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

Teri was absolutely wonderful! I could not recommend her more. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and caught every special moment. She provided a massive amount of photographs to choose from and the only hard part was not buying all of them. I just love her and the amazing results she provided.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to being with this remarkable duo? We knew from the moment that we met Teri and Jen that they were the perfect pair to photograph our special day! Teri takes the time to build relationships with each of her clients and is incredibly comprehensive throughout the planning process. Teri kept us calm and on schedule all day- prepared for anything and everything. Teri and Jen are wonderfully sweet and sincere and made me feel comfortable, confident and special all day. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos- they captured every moment beautifully. I recommend Ciao Bella Studios to any bride- Teri and Jen true gems!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I enjoyed every second working with Teri! She was more than a photographer for us, she captured moments, fixed near bridzilla moments, and ensured that my dress was as beautiful as I ever imagined. Teri went above and beyond, she was more than a photographer, she was a magic worker. She found the beauty and captured our day perfectly. When we finally saw our photos, I was in shock! I never knew how much I could love a simple picture.
My husband and I chose to work with Teri after she captured the most beautiful pictures at my husband sisters and brother wedding. I personally, love our photos the best! Thank you Teri for capturing the best day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 1 Review