East, Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number

About Christopher Munn Films

Film making has been a part of my life for almost a decade. What first started out as a hobby, led to a passion for the business of film. My brother and I worked together for several years as Munn Brothers films. In 2016, God led us to different things, cities and states.

At Christopher Munn Films, my goal is to create wedding films that capture and embody beauty and emotion of your wedding day. I understand that you make an investment in photography and video, so I always strive to be courteous of the photographer(s) I work alongside. During the wedding day, I am filming while the photographer is directing and if we need to film a particular shot, we wait until the photographer has everything they need so I can freely achieve the shot I am inspired to capture. I love working with photographers and often communicate during the day on ideal shooting locations and ensuring that we are all on schedule throughout the day.

Movies are all about emotion; they should move you. That is what I try to do, evoke emotion in the films I make from your wedding day. It is about capturing the honesty of every moment and every expression, through the lens of a camera. My main focus during the day is you, the bride and groom. Yes, I capture the family, bridal party, guests, details, and all the wonderful aspects that make a wedding day unique and beautiful. But ultimately, I want to make a film that is about you and your wedding day experience, from the moment you are getting ready to your grand exit at the end of the reception.

I'd love to tell your story.

Sincerely,

Christopher Munn

Follow Christopher Munn Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Eternal Image Wedding Films

32 Reviews for Christopher Munn Films

• Farrah

Farrah A. · Married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely Incredible!!!

We have nothing but GREAT things to say about Christopher Munn and his team! From the beginning, Christopher was responsive, professional, and courteous. We got an instant great vibe from him! Leading up to the wedding, he remained in contact with us to get details and make sure that he was fully prepared to capture our day in the best way possible. On the day of, Christopher arrived early to give plenty of time to set up and get detail shots before bride/groom and wedding party/family arrived. I never once felt awkward in front of the camera, Christopher and his team are so warm and friendly that it felt like friends videoing us, instead of people we just met. I was so impressed with the team’s professionalism and how smoothly things went. He worked alongside our photographer and coordinator seamlessly. We had the dream team of vendors!
    After the wedding, when we received our teaser trailer, we were BLOWN AWAY. We were shocked that a short video could evoke so much emotion. The quality of Christopher’s artwork and videography is impeccable! It looked like a real movie trailer. At that point we were already 100% certain that our investment was worth it… but then came the highlight film. This video had both my husband and I in tears. It was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I have a hard time putting into words how this video made us feel but it was like reliving the BEST moments of our wedding day over again.
    When you watch Christopher’s films, you can tell that he puts his heart and soul into his artwork. He captured little details that were very special and specific to my husband and myself. Every piece of footage is thoughtfully captured, edited, and placed. I think there are other great videographers out there, but there is something so special and unique that puts Christopher Munn above the rest. He sincerely cares about his clients and it shows in his work. If you have Christopher Munn Films on your radar, book him. You will be so glad that you did!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Alisha K. · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend!

Christopher was fantastic. From our first meeting with him, his laid back but professional attitude set our minds at ease that this was the right person for the job. He did not disappoint. In fact, he went above and beyond, capturing and providing us with all key moments –ketubah signing, ceremony, speeches, toasts, some unexpected performances by friends—as well as creating a stunning video that we will cherish always. I can confidently recommend Christopher without any reservations. It will be money well spent with no regrets!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jessie · Married on 03/28/2015

Munn brothers were amazing! They documented my special day in such a wonderful way. We will watch this video for years to come!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Christopher Munn Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Mostly Becky Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have never worked with a more professional team. The entire team is full of integrity and talent. It was more than blessing to work with them. Highly recommend!

• East Atlanta, GA, 30316 See on map
    Location of (Christopher Munn Films)