Christman Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

Christman Photography is a studio capturing wedding moments in Lehighton, Pennsylvania, and beyond. Owners Preston & Laurette gets to know and understand each couple they work with. Their friendly personalities put their subjects at ease, resulting in photos that feel natural and relaxed.

Christman Photography offers photography in the Lehigh Valley and Poconos areas. He helps couples tell their tale of love by providing a range of services that are presented in the form of clear-cut packages. These include options such as an engagement session, photo albums, and all-day coverage. Preston is ready, willing, and able to cover destination weddings. He also offers the option of adding a second photographer to his packages, so couples can be sure their special celebration's every moment will be covered.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Custom Graphics
Slideshow
Toning
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,200

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Toning
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Grace M. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Hilarious People (who will also take amazing photos of your day)

When I started wedding planning I listened to the "Put A Ring On it" podcast quite a bit, which recommending a few things about wedding photographers: 1. Find someone whose photos you like (check). 2. Find someone who you get along with personally, since you spend A LOT of time with them on your wedding day (check). 3. As with all your vendors, try to find someone who will take care of you on your big day, giving you less to worry about (check).
    Preston and Laurette of Christman Photography checked all of those boxes and delivered an experience we will be able to remember for the rest of our lives. They were incredibly professional and responsive, but also willing to joke with us and have fun! As a team, they are creative and incredibly good at what they do. We were blown away by the 40 preview photos we received the very next day after our wedding: we can't wait for our entire portfolio and album! We cannot recommend them highly enough and will be going back to them for any other photography needs in the future!
    Julia B. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing Wedding Photographer

We used Christman Photography for our engagement and wedding photographers. They were absolutely amazing and created memories that will last us a life time. They helped make our day less stressful from beginning to end. Preston and Laurette kindness made it so easy for everyone around to feel comfortable and have fun. The photographs are a work of art and we could not be happier with how they came out!

Christman Photography's reply:

Julia,

Thank You so much for the review & kind thoughts! We loved capturing all the incredible moments!
  • illustration stars

Laurette Christman
Laurette Christman
Owner/Photographer

Why hello there!

So you wanna know a little about me, eh? Well, grab your favorite beverage and a bowl of snacks because you are in for a ride! I grew up as a small-town girl with a BIG heart for arts and crafts of all kinds. I was a dancer almost all my life and even began instructing at the age of 12. You name it, I danced it! From hip-hop to gymnastics and jazz to tap. I poured my heart and soul onto that dance floor every chance I was given. Believe it or not, I didn鈥檛 always know that I had the creative eye and intense passion for photography like I do now. The more Preston would photograph, the more I couldn鈥檛 wait to meet the amazing clients he always boasted about. I wanted to be hands-on, interactive, and help with his business at any open opportunity I was given. I鈥檝e been working in the medical field for nearly 10 years and was also continuing my education to pursue a nursing degree. At the beginning of 2021, I was accepted into a nursing program and given the chance of a lifetime, or so I thought for many years. After what seemed like months of inner conflict, I came to the realization that I needed to do what truly made me HAPPY. I declined acceptance to the program and decided to dive headfirst into Christman Photography. I鈥檝e always carried the passion for taking care of other people and this new journey will allow me to do just that. If you made it this far into my autobiography, thank you for taking the time to get to know me! I really look forward to getting to know you and capturing your unforgettable moments!

Fun Facts 馃嵎

~Hot lattes and wine give me life. ~Preston and I performed a surprise dance at our wedding that included a lightsaber battle and rump-shaking. ~I love creative writing and bringing words to life. ~We have 2 feline furbabies, Chester and Jade, who I love more than life itself. ~I am a lover of all animals but have a small obsession with otters and pigs. ~I've been told on many occasions that I should be a stand-up comedian. Ha!

Tall Timber Barn
5.0 out of 5 rating , 20 Reviews
路 Hotel Weddings

211 CREEKSIDE MANOR DR Lehighton, PA, 18235
484-375-5704
Location of (Christman Photography)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding