Mays Landing, NJ 08330 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Christine Strigh Weddings

Creating beautiful hair is my passion and being a part of a bride's special day is so rewarding. Serving Bridal Parties in all of South Jersey! Specializing in bridal and bridal party hair styles! Will travel for trial and to the wedding day venue. Check out my portfolio to see my artwork and contact me today for a quote!

609.709.1590

christinestrigh@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/christinestrighweddings

Follow Christine Strigh Weddings on

8 Reviews for Christine Strigh Weddings

Megan · Married on 07/18/2014

I booked Christine for my wedding day hair and it was one of the best wedding decisions I made! The day of the wedding, I had 5 people getting their hair done. It was so nice not to leave the house to go to a salon the day of the wedding and it made for a relaxing morning. Christine was professional, friendly, and fun!

During my hair trial, I showed Christine a picture of what I wanted and she recreated it perfectly. The day of the wedding, my hair was even better than my trial (which I didn't think was possible). Christine coordinated with my make-up artist to create a schedule for the morning of the wedding and the timing was perfect. Christine even stayed after everyone was done until I got dressed so she could place my veil. She went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was happy.

My hair stayed in place all day and most of the night! I have had my hair down for several weddings and Christine's work was by far my favorite. I would highly recommend Christine and will use her for my next special occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Christine is a hair magician! I have gotten my hair done for weddings a dozen times (always a bridesmaid...) and she is by far the best hairstylist I've ever experienced! I knew I wanted someone who went above and beyond for my big day, and every single person in our party loved how their hair turned out. Thank you, Christine!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jenna · Married on 05/17/2014

With so many choices for hairstylists I didn't know how to choose which was right for me. Somehow I stumbled upon a review of Christine's work, and I could not be luckier to have found her! She is a master at her craft... She had to do 9 hair styles (me, both moms and 6 bridesmaids) all before 2 pm. Christine was able to do everyones hair with time to spare, created 9 different and unique styles that fit what each girl requested, and was a pleasure to be around! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2014