Christine Chang Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map
$9,450 Most Popular Price

$9,450 Most Popular Price

I love my job! I have a photojournalistic style and specialize in shooting candids. That is what I'm good at so if you are looking for fine art portraits then I am probably not the photographer for you. :) I love to see people laugh and be themselves. I never considered myself sappy but apparently I have a sixth sense for anticipating special moments. I also incorporate a little editorial (magazine) style, mostly for the bridal party photos. I tend to become friends with my clients and like to provide a laid back atmosphere so that everyone feels comfortable. My style can be described as simple, fun, emotional, story-telling, natural, and fresh.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

7,450.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9,450

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Christina Married on 05/20/2017
    If you're looking for a photographer who takes pictures with amazing lighting, captures your most natural moments, and is incredibly easy to work with - you've found her! Christine took our engagement pictures up in the Bay Area and they turned out amazing!! She was down to explore the forests and fields to find the perfect spots for pictures. I love her calm presence and her ability to make people look so natural. I had so many great shots to use for our wedding website and our Save the Date. I'm so thankful that I found her years ago while browsing wedding photographers and that she was available to take our pictures. She'll be shooting our wedding in Santa Ynez and I can't wait to see how they will turn out! I would HIGHLY recommend her and that's coming from someone who planned weddings in the past - a very easy going photographer is very, very important! You want your perfect day to go as smoothly as possible and your pictures to turn out magical!
  • User2887814 2+ years ago
    Christine was our wedding photographer 6 years ago. I still cherish every photo of our wedding she took. She made the whole experience fun and easy (and my husband and I are both so awkward in front of the camera).
    Since then, we've had two kids and she takes our family photos almost twice a year. The photos we have of the kids are beyond priceless to me. She manages to capture the true essence of their personalities, all the while making it fun and easy.
    Having her as a photographer for the big day or any other occasion is truly the best decision every time.
    Maren Married on 11/25/2016
    Christine photographed my family of four (me, my fiancé, our 1.5yr old and 2 month old) at our home in the Presidio, San Francisco and the surrounding area. The morning of you could say "life happened"-- our 1.5yr old was in a horrible mood and refused to nap. My husband, the perpetual optimist, even admitted "We're in trouble!"
    Well you wouldn't know it from the photos Christine produced. She skillfully captured the soft, precious moments in between that remind me of our connections. We look GOOD yet still our authentic selves (no small feat considering we haven't slept in 2 yrs!). She brings humor and lightness to times that aren't going quite "right"-- some of my favorite photos are the ones that capture our 1.5yr old belting out screams! They're real and raw, just as we are. Managing this while weaving in a newborn who doesn't follow direction ;) and multiple locations is no small task. Christine makes it seem effortless and the variety in the final photos is unbelievable.
    Personally I am not one who loves herself photographed. I generally wince and filter the heck out of a set of photos before forwarding them on or posting. Add to that having had 2 babies back to back.. But I am nothing but flattered by the final images-- all of them. As a new-ish mom who needs reminding through sleeplessness and exhaustion that we're doing more than ok, Christine has done just that. Priceless! I couldn't be happier.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Cinevent Productions Cinevent Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Christine an multiple wedding shoots and can say she is very professional and a joy to work with. She captures and creates great moments, and always makes sure that we get the shots we need as well (which some photographers fail to do when working alongside video).

All You Need Is Love Events All You Need Is Love Events Wedding Planners

The best around!!!

Los Angeles, 90025
310-881-6609
Location of (Christine Chang Photography)

Christine Chang Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christine Chang Photography include in the starting price?

Christine Chang Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Christine Chang Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christine Chang Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Christine Chang Photography offer?

Christine Chang Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Christine Chang Photography offer?

Christine Chang Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Christine Chang Photography offer for wedding events?

Christine Chang Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Christine Chang Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christine Chang Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding