Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Christine Chang Photography

I love my job! I have a photojournalistic style and specialize in shooting candids. That is what I'm good at so if you are looking for fine art portraits then I am probably not the photographer for you. :) I love to see people laugh and be themselves. I never considered myself sappy but apparently I have a sixth sense for anticipating special moments. I also incorporate a little editorial (magazine) style, mostly for the bridal party photos. I tend to become friends with my clients and like to provide a laid back atmosphere so that everyone feels comfortable. My style can be described as simple, fun, emotional, story-telling, natural, and fresh.

Follow Christine Chang Photography on

ba55859c0823a10c 1480661559454 1254638 0359

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Christine Chang Photography

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

If you're looking for a photographer who takes pictures with amazing lighting, captures your most natural moments, and is incredibly easy to work with - you've found her! Christine took our engagement pictures up in the Bay Area and they turned out amazing!! She was down to explore the forests and fields to find the perfect spots for pictures. I love her calm presence and her ability to make people look so natural. I had so many great shots to use for our wedding website and our Save the Date. I'm so thankful that I found her years ago while browsing wedding photographers and that she was available to take our pictures. She'll be shooting our wedding in Santa Ynez and I can't wait to see how they will turn out! I would HIGHLY recommend her and that's coming from someone who planned weddings in the past - a very easy going photographer is very, very important! You want your perfect day to go as smoothly as possible and your pictures to turn out magical!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Christine was our wedding photographer 6 years ago. I still cherish every photo of our wedding she took. She made the whole experience fun and easy (and my husband and I are both so awkward in front of the camera).
    Since then, we've had two kids and she takes our family photos almost twice a year. The photos we have of the kids are beyond priceless to me. She manages to capture the true essence of their personalities, all the while making it fun and easy.
    Having her as a photographer for the big day or any other occasion is truly the best decision every time.

maren · Married on 11/25/2016

Christine photographed my family of four (me, my fiancé, our 1.5yr old and 2 month old) at our home in the Presidio, San Francisco and the surrounding area. The morning of you could say "life happened"-- our 1.5yr old was in a horrible mood and refused to nap. My husband, the perpetual optimist, even admitted "We're in trouble!"
    Well you wouldn't know it from the photos Christine produced. She skillfully captured the soft, precious moments in between that remind me of our connections. We look GOOD yet still our authentic selves (no small feat considering we haven't slept in 2 yrs!). She brings humor and lightness to times that aren't going quite "right"-- some of my favorite photos are the ones that capture our 1.5yr old belting out screams! They're real and raw, just as we are. Managing this while weaving in a newborn who doesn't follow direction ;) and multiple locations is no small task. Christine makes it seem effortless and the variety in the final photos is unbelievable.
    Personally I am not one who loves herself photographed. I generally wince and filter the heck out of a set of photos before forwarding them on or posting. Add to that having had 2 babies back to back.. But I am nothing but flattered by the final images-- all of them. As a new-ish mom who needs reminding through sleeplessness and exhaustion that we're doing more than ok, Christine has done just that. Priceless! I couldn't be happier.

Christine Chang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 9,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Cinevent Productions
    Cinevent Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Christine an multiple wedding shoots and can say she is very professional and a joy to work with. She captures and creates great moments, and always makes sure that we get the shots we need as well (which some photographers fail to do when working alongside video).

• All You Need Is Love Events
    All You Need Is Love Events Wedding Planners

The best around!!!

• Los Angeles, 90025 See on map
    3108816609 (Other Phone Number)