Christina Sanclemente Beauty

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Christina Sanclemente Beauty is a wedding makeup artist and hair stylist duo based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We specialize in creating looks for momentous occasions. With over fifteen years in the beauty industry we would love to help give you confidence on your special day. We specialize in clean and fresh looks and will strive to bring out your natural beauty. If you would like to have your glam done by a seasoned professionals, Christina Sanclemente Beauty is an excellent choice.

Christina Sanclemente Beauty has a range of wedding packages to choose from so you can find the right service for you. False lash application is also included with each bundle. Christina can host a trial so you can fine-tune your look for your important day. She will also be happy to travel to your venue for your celebration. Some of the services provided by Christina Sanclemente Beauty include:

• Wedding party makeup
  • Wedding party hairstyling and updos
  • Contour makeup
  • Skincare advice
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

1 User photo

Taylor H. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Make-up Artist

I gave Christina a difficult task of making my make-up very natural and she did an absolutely fantastic job! My make-up for my wedding was both simple and stunning! My make-up lasted the entire night, even survived all the tears after my first look with my dad! But not only did I look stunning, so did my bridesmaid, mom and grandma! I would recommend her to any bride, she will make you feel like the most beautiful bride you deserve to feel like on your big day!

Team

Christina Sanclemente
Christina Sanclemente
Owner/Makeup artist

After many years working in TV news in Philadelphia, PA. I have decided to venture out into the wedding world fulltime. I have been working in the beauty industry for over ten years and I am fully licensed and covid-19 vaccinated.

Serving: Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware Philadelphia, PA, 19146
6092204370
Location of (Christina Sanclemente Beauty)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding