Allison Park, PA 15101 Map · Phone number

About Christina Montemurro Photography

Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you'll make during your wedding planning. It's so important to find someone you can trust to capture the big and small moments of your wedding day, and someone who makes you feel comfortable at ease.

I'm known for being laidback and relaxed, and respect that this is your day to celebrate and enjoy. My goal is to get you beautiful images efficiently so you can enjoy your wedding day with your family and friends.

www.christinamontemurrophotography.com

christina montemurro photography 02
christina montemurro photography 07
christina montemurro photography 06
Christina Montemurro Photography
bride in limo going to heinz chapel pittsburgh
rockwood hr 207
Christina Montemurro Photography
bride and groom first look near david lawrence con
Cake at the Carnegie Museum Music Hall Foyer
Cake at the Carnegie Museum Music Hall Foyer
JenniferJonApril20107
albaugh hr 411
portfolio 63
Christina Montemurro Photography
grand concourse station square pittsburgh wedding
Christina Montemurro Photography
phipps conservatory and outdoor garden wedding cer
Christina Montemurro Photography
st pauls cathedral pittsburgh wedding
Christina Montemurro Photography
robin hill park wedding photos
christina montemurro photography 12
cmp wedding portfolio 32
cmp wedding portfolio 31
14845af5ae182983 McCool 424
christina montemurro photography 02

18 Reviews for Christina Montemurro Photography

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

Christina and her team are amazing. They are with you every step of the way. Her team knew my partner and I were not much on posed pictures and worked with us to make everything as confortable and natural as possible. They captured moments that may have been overlooked by someone else at the ceremony and reception. Christina is super responsive in her emails and such a kind person. I cannot recommend a better photographer or videographer.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Christina is simply amazing! She was very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process with so many suggestions on photo locations, as well as wedding day schedule tips.

She really took the time to get to know my husband and I, so she could understand what we wanted in our wedding photos. The whole process was so organized and our wedding day photos went very smoothly. We've only seen a preview of our photos, but so far they are absolutely gorgeous. She captured so many special moments throughout the day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Alaena · Married on 11/12/2016

Christina is absolutely amazing! Her assistant Nikki was equally amazing! Matt and I got married on November 12th at Heinz Chapel with reception at Heinz History Center. She has shot photos at both of these places, but went to the history center before the wedding to scope out new places to get the best pictures. On the day of, Christina captured all the moments from getting ready, the accessories, moments with all my bridesmaids and Matt with his groomsmen, our first look, and so many more! She went above and beyond to capture the whole day. Christina also made the day feel less stressful with me knowing she would capture everything I wanted. Since we are from out of town, she rearranged her schedule to meet me when I was in town and was available via email and phone to touch base on how we wanted the day to go. She's professional, prompt, and extremely talented. Our photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Award

Christina Montemurro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• A Simple Vow
    A Simple Vow Wedding Officiants

We love working with Christina. She was able to make Mark look even more handsome, and Jeanie less self conscious in photos. Love working with her, always professional and her work is amazing. Jeanie sometimes using her photos as her profile pic on facebook. Anyone who can get a good shot of us both a the same time , deserves praise :)

• Blooms Florist
    Blooms Florist Wedding Florists

I go dizzy with thinking of the talent of the photographers in this city. Christina is both very talented, friendly and so easy to work with!. You'll love her!

• Allison Park, 15101 See on map