89 Columbia Ave., Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Christina Lilly Photography

With a background in visual arts and a degree in photography, I aim to incorporate fine art into my work. Your wedding coverage should refelect you as a couple and the real moments that take place on your day. The reality of your wedding is something that is beautiful and should be captured for you as a couple to remember always.

17 Reviews for Christina Lilly Photography

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Christina has been incredible to work with! She completely understood my vision and made it come to life through our engagement pictures. Cannot wait for our wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Christina was amazing. Her photos are works of art, she has an incredible eye for detail and uniqueness, and she treats you like an old friend and is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

What can I say? I LOVE Christina! I feel so sad my wedding day happened since I want to spend more time with her.
    My husband and I made a pledge that we would get have one element of our wedding day that would be “our thing”. His was music, mine was photography. I stumbled upon a friend’s wedding photos when I first saw Christina Lilly’s work and was mesmerized. We decided to meet up with Christina when she suggested she likes to meet couples first (major plus). Coincidentally, the night before we met, I bumped into an old friend (also a photographer), told him about our appointment and he stopped me before I could continue to say, “You’re meeting with Christina? Book her! When I see her work, I feel like I am in that person’s individual wedding day—her work captures the uniqueness of each person she works with”.
    The consultation meeting itself? It was like we were instant friends just talking about beautiful photos and all the dreams I had swirling in my head. We booked her the next day and feel so lucky. She worked on our Brooklyn engagement photos we used as save-the-dates (friends and family have kept them!). Her style is so natural and she has such an eye for making magic—we really didn’t give her much direction with our wedding photos. We were also fortunate in having her husband, Jason join us for the wedding as a second shooter. I had a few camera-shy family members and Christina put them all at ease—not an easy accomplishment, but she really made everything work beautifully. I really cannot say enough good things about Christina Lilly—she’s an incredible person!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Award

• Veronica Lola Photography
    Veronica Lola Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is one of the best things to happen to Wedding photography and to me! Her eye for all things beautiful really make her stand out from the rest. She is extremely detail orientated and knows how to capture that perfect moment that you just can not fake. I have worked with her for many years now and she has taught me priceless lessons that you can only learn from experience. She is warm and accommodating and builds great relationships with her clients. I am lucky to have her as a close friend and a colleague!

• Art Paper Scissors
    Art Paper Scissors Wedding Invitations

Christina has such a unique eye and really captures the perfect moments with such a gorgeous and artistic style. I absolutely LOVE her work and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for something special and unique in their photography. I have sent many of my brides to Christina Lilly Photography and they have come back raving about their photos every time!

• Gilded Lily Events
    Gilded Lily Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Christina Lilly Photography on several projects and watching her work is always impressive. She is truly an artist. She has a unique eye and an ability to creatively capture the joy of your wedding day. Christina is full of life and love and you will feel completely comfortable working with her! I confidently recommend Christina Lilly Photography to my brides.

• 89 Columbia Ave. Long Branch, 07740 See on map