89 Columbia Ave., Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number

About Christina Lilly Photography

With a background in visual arts and a degree in photography, I aim to incorporate fine art into my work. Your wedding coverage should refelect you as a couple and the real moments that take place on your day. The reality of your wedding is something that is beautiful and should be captured for you as a couple to remember always.

• John Arcara Photography
  • Halie Aaron Media
  • SRS Photography

18 Reviews for Christina Lilly Photography

Alyssa Tacopino · Married on 12/31/2019

Christina was the best decision I made for my wedding!

Christina was the best decision I made for my wedding! Her and Jason were lovely to spend the entire day with, they made my husband and I feel comfortable, took us to the greatest locations and got us absolutely amazing photos. The best part was getting a sneak peek at some photos the very next day - I know not everyone gets that and I was so happy about it. I would recommend them a million times over.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Christina has been incredible to work with! She completely understood my vision and made it come to life through our engagement pictures. Cannot wait for our wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Christina was amazing. Her photos are works of art, she has an incredible eye for detail and uniqueness, and she treats you like an old friend and is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Award

• Veronica Lola Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is one of the best things to happen to Wedding photography and to me! Her eye for all things beautiful really make her stand out from the rest. She is extremely detail orientated and knows how to capture that perfect moment that you just can not fake. I have worked with her for many years now and she has taught me priceless lessons that you can only learn from experience. She is warm and accommodating and builds great relationships with her clients. I am lucky to have her as a close friend and a colleague!

• Art Paper Scissors Wedding Invitations

Christina has such a unique eye and really captures the perfect moments with such a gorgeous and artistic style. I absolutely LOVE her work and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for something special and unique in their photography. I have sent many of my brides to Christina Lilly Photography and they have come back raving about their photos every time!

• Gilded Lily Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Christina Lilly Photography on several projects and watching her work is always impressive. She is truly an artist. She has a unique eye and an ability to creatively capture the joy of your wedding day. Christina is full of life and love and you will feel completely comfortable working with her! I confidently recommend Christina Lilly Photography to my brides.

• 89 Columbia Ave. Long Branch, 07740 See on map
    Location of (Christina Lilly Photography)

Christina Lilly Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Christina Lilly Photography offer?

Christina Lilly Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Christina Lilly Photography offer?

Christina Lilly Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Christina Lilly Photography offer for wedding events?

Christina Lilly Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Christina Lilly Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christina Lilly Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.