Canton, MI 48187 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,399
  • Pricing

About Christa Graham Weddings & Events

I thrive at planning weddings that are a bit outside of the current trends. Weddings with unique twists and splashes of personality rock my world! Do you want to have a strolling dinner with food representing your travels together? I’m in! Do you want Game of Thrones or Star Wars references throughout your decor? I’m all for that! Did you both grow up in Detroit and want to honor its unique history and tradition? Let’s plan it!

Services offered: Full Wedding Planning, Wedding Design, Partial Wedding Planning, Wedding Day Management (Day-of-Coordination)

If you have questions, you may email me at hello@christagraham.com or call 734-447-5368. You can also find more information at www.christagraham.com/wedding

Follow Christa Graham Weddings & Events on

2 Reviews for Christa Graham Weddings & Events

• Kate

Kate Oh · Married on 08/17/2019

Christa is Simply the Best

We were lucky enough to find Christa about 5 months before our wedding (we had to fire our first planner)...we booked her for partial planning and the out of town guests package (if you have out of town guests, especially older ones get this add-on it's worth it!). She was a LIFESAVER! Christa was SO ORGANIZED, sending us milestone checklists (i.e. what to do 4 months before, a month before, etc), and checking in with us and keeping us up to date on the things we wanted/needed to know but never overwhelmed us - its was perfect balance. Christa thought of details I hadn't considered such as, brochures for out of town guests - they ended up being super cute and super helpful for guests. Christa even answered my dad's questions and my mother in law's questions; she was always consistent in her communication and response time and super dependable. Christa pulled the wedding together better than I could have ever even imagined - it was more perfect than my wildest dreams. THANK YOU CHRISTA!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Christa Graham Weddings & Events's reply:

Kate, thank you for that!! I loved working with you both and your family. You have an amazing support system in them.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Fox · Married on 07/18/2008

Creative and Passionate

Christa is creative and one of those people who you just want to be friends with after your wedding day is over. Her smile puts you at ease and her knowledge of weddings eases your stress. I highly recommend Christa as your wedding planner.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Christa Graham Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words :) I do hope to become friends with all my wedding clients. It's good to know that comes through my work, as well!

Christa Graham Weddings & Events Pricing

Christa Graham Weddings & Events Price Rates

Christa Graham Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1399.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2399.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3999.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Canton, MI, 48187 See on map
    (734) 447-5368 (Phone number)
    Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm (Due to the nature of the wedding industry, I may not be immediately available. Leave a voicemail or send an email and I will return your message the next business day.
    Location of (Christa Graham Weddings & Events)