Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer

Honolulu, HI View map
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Aloha and thank you for stopping by. My name is Chris Boulware and I am an award-winning wedding photographer based in Honolulu, Hawaii. I moved to this beautiful Island in 2014 and I feel blessed being able to provide my photography skills at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world right here in Hawaii.

With your ceremony being at such a beautiful location, you deserve a photographer that can provide you with quality coverage. I am proficient at my craft and the quality of my work will leave you at awe.

Please contact me if you are looking for a wedding, engagement, or honeymoon photographer. Also, if you have any questions or special requests please do not hesitate to ask.

• F
    Flor Married on 07/15/2017
    First and foremost Christopher, you were a gem to find! My husband and I are very glad we had the privilege to have you as our photographer! You were very attentive right from the beginning of our email interactions. I explained to Chris that my husband & I had only been to Oahu once, but only spent a night or 2, so we were unable to actually pin point a destination, and Chris actually helped pick the perfect spot that we had envisioned (mountainous view & beach right on the side), which was Kaneohe Bay (Chinamans Hat). We unfortunately ran out of time to go to the Chinaman's Hat, (our fault) & stayed on our rental house. At the rental house we had an amazing view that overlooked Kaneohe Bay, and we took pictures there. And boy oh boy did the pictures look AMAZING!!!!! Chris captured every important moment, he sweat it out with us in the sun, like a real champ while taking pictures! At some point a small rain cloud made us stop from beginning our ceremony, & Chris handled that as a champ yet again, he kept taking pictures inside, and even took a picture of how it began raining, which I loved because I love the rain! Chris was so flexible, such a champ in whatever weather, & such a sweet guy to have! Truly worth every penny! Mahalo Chris!!!! You're truly amazing and I LOVED each and every photo you took!
    Emily Married on 07/29/2016
    Chris was our photographer for our wedding a few weeks ago; he did such a great job. He showed so much professionalism and made sure he captured exactly what I wanted. He listened when I talked about the types of photos I wanted and always asked what I could expect from him. Pictures came out so beautiful. Thank you Chris!
    Nick Married on 07/07/2016
    Chris was awesome! We loved the photos he took which captured all the moments we'd hoped for. We are truly grateful for his part in saving all our special memories.

Pricing

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer Price Rates

444 Niu St Honolulu, HI, 96815
Location of (Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer)

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer include in the starting price?

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer offer?

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer offer?

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer offer for wedding events?

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding