444 Niu St, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $900
  • Pricing

About Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer

Aloha and thank you for stopping by. My name is Chris Boulware and I am an award-winning wedding photographer based in Honolulu, Hawaii. I moved to this beautiful Island in 2014 and I feel blessed being able to provide my photography skills at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world right here in Hawaii.

With your ceremony being at such a beautiful location, you deserve a photographer that can provide you with quality coverage. I am proficient at my craft and the quality of my work will leave you at awe.

Please contact me if you are looking for a wedding, engagement, or honeymoon photographer. Also, if you have any questions or special requests please do not hesitate to ask.

Follow Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer on

a649d4236f821709 0001

4 Reviews for Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer

• F

Flor · Married on 07/15/2017

First and foremost Christopher, you were a gem to find! My husband and I are very glad we had the privilege to have you as our photographer! You were very attentive right from the beginning of our email interactions. I explained to Chris that my husband & I had only been to Oahu once, but only spent a night or 2, so we were unable to actually pin point a destination, and Chris actually helped pick the perfect spot that we had envisioned (mountainous view & beach right on the side), which was Kaneohe Bay (Chinamans Hat). We unfortunately ran out of time to go to the Chinaman's Hat, (our fault) & stayed on our rental house. At the rental house we had an amazing view that overlooked Kaneohe Bay, and we took pictures there. And boy oh boy did the pictures look AMAZING!!!!! Chris captured every important moment, he sweat it out with us in the sun, like a real champ while taking pictures! At some point a small rain cloud made us stop from beginning our ceremony, & Chris handled that as a champ yet again, he kept taking pictures inside, and even took a picture of how it began raining, which I loved because I love the rain! Chris was so flexible, such a champ in whatever weather, & such a sweet guy to have! Truly worth every penny! Mahalo Chris!!!! You're truly amazing and I LOVED each and every photo you took!

Sent on 08/11/2017

EMILY · Married on 07/29/2016

Chris was our photographer for our wedding a few weeks ago; he did such a great job. He showed so much professionalism and made sure he captured exactly what I wanted. He listened when I talked about the types of photos I wanted and always asked what I could expect from him. Pictures came out so beautiful. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Nick · Married on 07/07/2016

Chris was awesome! We loved the photos he took which captured all the moments we'd hoped for. We are truly grateful for his part in saving all our special memories.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer Pricing

Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer Price Rates

• 444 Niu St Honolulu, HI, 96815 See on map
    Location of (Chris Boulware - Hawaii Wedding Photographer)