9109 Damascus Avenue, Polk City, FL 33868 Map · Phone number
1 review
Typical Price $200
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chosen For Him International Ministries

A Christian wedding is not Christian because of the words spoken, the symbols represented, or even the officiant. A Christian wedding is where God is both in the hearts and at the heart of this special time of becoming one.

As a Born-Again Christian (since 1968) and involved in Christian ministry since 1975, I do not just know (in my head) about Christian practices or recite Bible verses that feel good or seem to fit the moment, but rather, that is my lifestyle; it is what I do on a daily basis. I am secure in who I am, so I do not need to try to convert you or browbeat you into a godly submission.

I offer Christian weddings - as a Christian. How much of that Christianity in your wedding is your decision - NOT MINE! I am a fully licensed and church ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, NOT somebody who wears certain clothes and has paid some Internet or similar organization money for their being "ordained." Ordaination is being selected by God and Godly people, NOT of your own choosing or desires. I am a Protestant Christian, meaning I do not "look to Rome" (the pope) for instructions or permission to do whatever. I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION to perform Roman Catholic ceremonies or sacraments. And honestly, no one else does either (except a Roman Catholic priest).

I have graduated from Bible College and Seminary. I work full time in Christian ministry. Christian weddings are meaningful, memorable, and a blessing to all involved (and fun).

I am fully prepared to assist you in every aspect of your special day Whether it is your vows, color schemes, what to wear or where to have this memorable event, I am ready to help however you desire - or just show up and perform the ceremony. I am also the State of Florida qualified and professionally to assist in pre-marital counseling or other forms of marriage assistance - before or after your commitments have been made to one another. Plus, almost 30 years with my bride and over 40 years of Christian ministerial experience has equipped me with extraordinary and helpful ways. I am here for you two.

I live in Central Florida (Polk City - north of Lakeland) which gives me easy access to any part of the state. I will drive anywhere, but I do hope you will help in paying for the gasoline used. I have literally been to every part of Florida in the service of weddings. There is not a location too north or too south or too east or too west for me to go to - for the big day (or counseling and rehearsal). If you can help pay these additional costs, that is a blessing - BUT do not let that get in the way of having what you know is right. God provides for His children - and that means all of us.

I do Christian weddings. The amount of Christian influence is up to you (not me). It can be as involved with me wearing a clerical robe in the holiest cathedral sanctuaries there are or barefoot on the beach at sunset with the tide rolling in.

Your donation of $200 for this service is all-inclusive (counseling, assistance, travel, rehearsal(s), whatever else there may be). If the price is too high and it is creating a problem in deciding between me and someone else, I am happy to discuss this with you to see what we can agree to in making this workable for us all. We all have expenses in life, including if you select me or not. However, I want to do what I can for you to make it work the best way possible. Traveling to and from all over the state can be expensive, but I believe God can and does take care of those needs in whatever way He wants to do it. Whether it be someone giving something extra to cover those expenses and continue to bless me with something more or having multiple venues in the same area and within the timing with each other which reduces the overall expense of driving, my expenses are covered. I do not want to rob you of getting God's blessings, so tips are appreciated and very much welcome.

Being in God's service is the most beautiful joy I know. Whether it is through the work as a pastor, a preacher/teacher, missionary overseas or hospital chaplain, being part of His work is both an honor and immensely gratifying. When I have the opportunity to baptize, dedicate, confirm, marry or bury (or whatever form of service I can be used in) God's people, I am thrilled to participate and yield to His transformational work to be sufficiently evident and manifested in and through my life and those present. Let me be one of the first to congratulate both of you.

Regardless if I am the one honored to be part of your special day or not,

May the Lord (continue) to bless and keep you both

May the Light of His countenance be upon you both

And give you both His provision, presence, and peace

Now, and always.

Thank you for your prayerful and favorable consideration.

His, and Sincerely Yours,

Pastor Brian (Reverend/Pastor/Chaplain/Theologian)

Brian J. Jones

Chosen For Him International Ministries

I do pray to hear from you.

• Amazing Ceremonies: Weddings by Kirk
mark kim pic 2 of 3 51 1039835 v1

1 Reviews for Chosen For Him International Ministries

Barbara Rolph · Married on 12/28/2019

Wonderful Christian Wedding Officiant

Pastor Brian officiated at my son's wedding. Arrangements were last minute, but luckily for us, Pastor Brian was available despite his busy schedule. It was particularly important to us that our officiant would be an ordained minister, which he is. Even though Brian lives some distance from the venue, he without reservation travelled to both the Rehearsal and the wedding the next day. Beforehand, he spent time getting to know my son and his fiancee. He honored their wishes and provided guidance in decision-making when needed. Administering the vows, his commitment to the sanctity of the Christian ceremony was in evidence. He was friendly and professional throughout. I highly recommend Pastor Brian for those desirous of a Christian ceremony.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Chosen For Him International Ministries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 1
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 1
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Episcopalian
    Evangelical
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

• 9109 Damascus Avenue Polk City, FL, 33868 See on map
    813-495-5665 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chosen For Him International Ministries)