605 N Michigan Ave #483, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Chicago Aesthetics Club

Based in Illinois, The Chicago Aesthetics Club is a beauty clinic serving wedding parties in the Windy City. The boutique offers upscale treatments in a setting in the heart of the city. The clinic focuses on non-invasive cosmetic treatments and is led by Dr. Sri Sullivan, a physician with over 20 years of experience. Sri and her team focus on cosmetic injectables that rejuvenate skin and leave clients looking great.

The Chicago Aesthetics Club offers those stepping down the aisle a wide range of services and products to choose from. Couples can avail of Botox and Dysport injections to smooth out any facial wrinkles before the big day. Building on this, contouring dermal fillers can be used to enhance one’s lips and cheeks. Finally, the clinic also offers Kybella injections which can reduce fat, particularly under the chin. The staff will work with to-be-weds to find the right treatment for their needs.

• Woman-owned
sullivan061 square and tilted 4 1 51 2009739 161150417865119

7 Reviews for Chicago Aesthetics Club

Mary K. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Exceptional experience

I saw Dr. Sullivan for Botoxin last fall and it was a great experience. I was a little nervous going in but she was professional, kind and made me feel very comfortable. She took the time to listen to what I was looking for and explained what she was doing and why. She told me how much Botox she was injecting in each area so I could gauge if next time I need a little more or a little less. She is fantastic at giving you youthful but natural appearance.
    Her office is immaculate and the overall experience was exceptional.

Sent on 02/04/2021

Dana S. · Getting married on 01/05/2022

Great first experience with Botox!

I had never had Botox before! I had a crease between my eyes from over-using a scrunched face expression, and I really wanted to get rid of it to look better in photos. I found Dr. Sri Sullivan and Chicago Aesthetics Club and had a great experience! Dr. Sri started by taking photos of me and recommending where she could inject Botox to make me look "more refreshed." She answered all my questions thoughtfully so I felt completely at ease with the procedure. It didn't hurt at all. Within about a week, the crease between my eyes was completely gone! My eyes look a little bigger too. I feel pretty and can't wait to be photographed. :)

Sent on 02/03/2021

Team of Chicago Aesthetics Club

Sri  Sullivan

Sri Sullivan

Owner/Physician

Congrats! SO happy for you! I also got married in Chicago and am excited that you are too!! To introduce myself, I'm a 20+ year board certified physician and specialize in cosmetic injectables. I love what I do because I can 1) connect with people 2) be creative 3) and make them happy! I especially enjoy working with wedding clients to help enhance their look for THE biggest day of their lives. Just tweaks to take it to the next level, and still look like you:) Customer service is also important to me, so I provide a concierge experience too. Hope to meet you soon! - Sri Sullivan MD

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 605 N Michigan Ave #483 Chicago, IL, 60611 See on map
    3123204050 (Phone number)
    Call or Text 3123204050
    Location of (Chicago Aesthetics Club)