1662 E. Greenville St. Suite B, Anderson, SC 29621 Map · Phone number

About Chez Julie's Florist

Chez Julie’s Florist and DJ Service is a wedding floral designer and DJ company located in Anderson, South Carolina. They have been working in the wedding industry since 1983, and their main focus is the satisfaction of their couples. Chez Julie’s Florist and DJ Service specializes in creating weddings that are warm and welcoming for guests, and extremely memorable for everyone in attendance.

Chez Julie’s Florist and DJ Service uses their decades of experience in the wedding industry to create an experience for their clients that is as stress-free as possible. They handle all delivery of their items to the venue. Upon arrival, they will set them up to ensure they are cohesive with the rest of the event. When everyone is finished dancing and the night has come to an end, Chez Julie’s Florist and DJ Service will clean up as well.

Follow Chez Julie's Florist on

Bridesmaids bouquet
flyboynaturals 2015 706119

6 Reviews for Chez Julie's Florist

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2011

Chez Julie was everything I wanted and more! Dianne and Jerry are great people to work with and made my wedding absolutely beautiful as well as a great party where everyone had a wonderful time. I recommend them for their great taste and for the wonderful people they are who work to make these special days possible.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2011

Chez Julie arranged my cascading bridal bouquet for me. I had already picked my flowers out and she arranged them for me. She did great! I was completely happy!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/06/2008

I highly recommend Chez Julie's for any floral needs. I used Dianne Peeler for my wedding this September. She has an amazing way of reading her customer's taste and delivering exactly what they want. I ordered the number of arrangements, and the color of flowers and she did the rest. When the doors to the sancuary opened my breath was taken by the beautiful arrangements. Dianne does and extremely professional job and her design tastes are elegant. She also has tea light candelabrums which are beautiful. The twinkling light is much more beautiful than the traditional candles.

Sent on 10/06/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chez Julie's Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Holly's Cakes LLC
    Holly's Cakes LLC Wedding Cakes

They do great work, often times above and beyond!

• Jerry Peeler's DJ Service--we sell smiles and memories!!!
    Jerry Peeler's DJ Service--we sell smiles and memories!!! Wedding DJs

Chez Julie's Florist has great personal service to the very detail, voted Best florist in the Anderson Area by the Anderson Independent Mail newspaper.

• Kathy and Company
    Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes

Diane Peeler of Chez Julie's Florist is not only very personable and professional, her floral design work is some of the best I have seen in the past 18 years. We worked together three consecutive weeks this summer and each bride's flowers were very different from the other, and each absolutely beautiful. I was also impressed with how Diane arranged the flowers on the cakes allowing the flowers to compliment the cake not overpower it. I would highly recommend Chez Julie's Florist.

• 1662 E. Greenville St. Suite B Anderson, SC, 29621 See on map
    8008846261 (Other Phone Number)
    We are available when you need us, unless we have an appointment, then we will work it out. Our business hour's are from 9-5 m-f and Sat. 9-12, with lots of flexability