20 Cross Rd, West Chesterfield, NH 03466 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 60
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Chesterfield Inn

Our romantic New Hampshire bed and breakfast will leave you and your guests pampered and refreshed. Chesterfield Inn offers luxurious rooms, made to order breakfast and a fine dining restaurant with stunning views of the Connecticut River Valley. Our New Hampshire wedding venue can accommodate receptions for up to 60 guests, with the option to hold your ceremony on our stone terrace in the garden or inside in front of the fireplace during colder months. Consider an extended stay with us for a fabulous honeymoon! We also offer pet friendly rooms!

If you are looking for intimate elopement, consider our romantic New Hampshire elopement package! This affordable $500 package includes:

1. Justice of the Peace to perform your ceremony

Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Chesterfield Inn

• VeryNearlyMrsB

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I contacted many venues during our search for the perfect spot for our wedding, and when we discovered the Inn, we knew we had to go visit and see it in person. The pictures don't do the location justice. It is gorgeous! It's so peaceful and out of the way, yet still so close to restaurants and other amenities as well. We met with Judy and it took maybe 5 minutes before we decided that the Chesterfield Inn was the only place we wanted to have our wedding.

I must have exchanged at least 100 emails with Judy from the time of our first visit until we arrived for our wedding almost a year later. She was always prompt with her responses and no question was ever to silly and she always took the time to find the answers I needed or make helpful suggestions. She was on top of absolutely everything and nothing ever slipped through the cracks. I knew I could count on her to make our day special.

There is so much for me to say, but I'll try to sum up the major points:

-Catering: Judy has a list of what she normally offers for catering, but she is also very open to new ideas and adding new foods and signature drinks to the menu. Everyone raved about the food, including the complimentary breakfast for guests who stayed at the Inn.
    -Rentals: Judy handled all of the rentals that were needed. Tents, chairs, linens, you name it, she had it covered. We didn't have to worry about that aspect at all.
    -Flexibility: It was very windy during the ceremony and part of cocktail hour, and Judy allowed us to move everything inside until the winds died down. She also stored all of our decor for us the night before so our planner could get to it while we were at the salon.
    -Hospitality: Cannot be beat. Everyone who works at the Inn is so kind and friendly and they really make you feel like you're at home.

We had such an amazing experience and we're already planning our next visit. Judy is an absolute star and I'm so happy to have had my wedding at here.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

We owe the Chesterfield Inn a debt of gratitude for how perfect and special they made our wedding day. Judy, the innkeeper/owner, is a fantastic person who still remembers how important customer service is--she treated me, my husband, and our families like friends . . . not just patrons. Not a single e-mail went unanswered (all answered within 24 hours, no less). All our expectations were exceeded. The setting is gorgeous, the food is delicious, the appetizers were inventive, and the staff is so welcoming. No detail was left to chance--all my guests were so impressed. My husband and I have booked an anniversary trip to come back for another stay already! If you are looking for a wedding venue that takes pride in all they have to offer and won't nickel and dime you--look no further!

Sent on 09/26/2015

pamela · Married on 07/07/2012

Beautiful setting, great service and amazing food!! Our guests are still talking about it!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Chesterfield Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Inn/B&B
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking