P.O. Box 2000, North Conway, NH 03860 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 75 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Red Jacket Mountain View Resort

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable occasions of your lives and we are delighted that you are considering the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Spa to host your very special day.

At the Mountain View we are committed to ensuring that your wedding day is all that you’ve dreamed it would be …and more. Your Wedding Planner will be with you every step of the way to assist you with your personalized wedding details, allowing you to enjoy your special day to its fullest.

Choose from one of our signature plated dinners, buffet dinners, a casual “by the bite” dinner reception or let us help you create a customized wedding menu. From mouthwatering hors d’oeuvres to distinctive entrées, we know that you and your guests will rave about your wedding dinner. Special occasions deserve special settings… and we are confident that you will find the comfortable accommodations, superb cuisine, and outstanding service at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Spa the perfect backdrop to frame your wedding day. We look forward to helping you plan your special celebration atop Sunset Hill.

Other couples have also viewed

• Waterville Valley Resort

8 Reviews for Red Jacket Mountain View Resort

• Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 08/24/2019

Above and Beyond

I've had almost 2 weeks to come down from my wedding high and I must say that August 24th, 2019 was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it without Molly (Sales & Catering Manager) and the whole staff at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort. From the very first interaction and hand shake to the last tearful hug good bye, Molly and the staff made us feel like they were the only couple to ever get married at the Red Jacket as everything was heartfelt and perfect. Anytime I had a question or request, it was always "Sure! We can do that!" or "Not a problem, let's get it done!". We didn't have to worry about linens, china, chairs, decorating, bathrooms, a space to get ready in, or even keeping to a schedule! Molly was with us every step of the way, ensure that everything was perfect. We chose to book with the Red Jacket because, unlike so many other venues ,this is a one stop wedding venue and everything was included in our price. There were no "hidden costs" or fees that we were hit with after the fact. The food was incredible, people are still commenting about it and there was plenty to go around. They even catered to our guests with food sensitives and gave them their own separate menu. Our additional vendors (2 photographers & a DJ) ate from our menu at a reduced price and the children had their own menu at a reduced price as well. My stress level was next to nothing for the whole 9 months prior to the wedding because I knew that everything was in good hands. The views are spectacular and we chose to have our wedding ceremony in their arbor area which is landscaped with flowers and in a grassy with plenty of shade. They set up the whole ceremony site for us and made sure everyone could get there easily, providing a golf cart ride for those needing assistance getting to the arbor. They set up the whole reception area as well! I only had to show what I wanted to center pieces to look like and it was done. They even provided accommodations for us to stay on the wedding night, putting snacks in our fridge and making sure our cards & gifts were locked up in our room before the reception was over. If you are looking for an easy, stress free and fun venue this is it! We did top off the night by going down the water slide as our grand exit and it was amazing! We thought it since this would be a "destination venue" for us (we live an hour and a half south), it would be quite the feat to pull this off, but it was easy and well worth the drive. Thank you to Molly and the whole Red Jacket staff... you made our dreams come true!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 10/17/2015

My wedding was everything I could have ever dreamed of. Linda made it extremely stress-free, and I believe that is what made it so wonderful. She was always there to hear my ideas, help me with the final touches, and assured me that everything was going to go as planned. My friends and family felt very comfortable during their stay :)
    My husband and I have always visited there for mini vacations and it was our only choice for where we would get married. Thank you Linda for making our stay fabulous! ( expect us to visit on our anniversary)

Sent on 10/26/2015

Red Jacket Mountain View Resort FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October

• P.O. Box 2000 North Conway, 03860 See on map
    6033567816 (583) (Phone number)
    Location of (Red Jacket Mountain View Resort)