Dallas, TX 75231 Map · Phone number

About Cherry Red Toppers

Welcome to Cherry Red Toppers!

I'm Kaitlin, and I personally make each and every item that we sell, down to the finest detail. We offer custom cake toppers, ornaments, and figurines to celebrate all of life's happiest moments. Take a look through our Etsy site to see all that we have to offer. Don't quite see what you are looking for? No problem! All of our items are completely customized to suit your event, so let me know what you are wanting and we can figure something out. No idea is too crazy!

A little bit about we got started:

My husband Gabriel and I were married this January (2012), in one of those perfect weddings that a girl always dreams about. I realized how lucky we were to have had such a truly personalized and meaningful wedding. Every detail was either handmade or heirloom pieces that we gathered from family, friends, and our favorite antique stores.

I wanted to find a way to share that same level of personalization with other brides, and hopefully find a way to create items that would later be passed down to their own children.

I decided to combine my background as a cake artist with my new-found love of clay, and Cherry Red Toppers was born.

I knew we could provide couples with the perfect customized cake toppers for their weddings, anniversaries, and special events. And since each and every detail is made exclusively to fit our customers' own unique style and character, no two toppers will ever be the same. Your special day should never feel like it was made for someone else. Why should your cake topper be any different?

Follow Cherry Red Toppers on

IMG4565edit
IMG1010editresize
IMG4634edit

5 Reviews for Cherry Red Toppers

What a great addition to our wedding! Every little detail was made to match our special day! From what we wore, hairstyle and flowers! The attention to detail is amazing! She was able to accommodate a rush order and had it here in plenty of time! It will make a great keepsake to have on display for years and years to come!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jon · Married on 01/26/2015

1.0

Stole our money! Never received our cake topper! Do not ever purchase anything from this company! She is a thief and a low life!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Addie · Married on 09/20/2015

0.5

I write reviews normally to merrit the item that I have purchased. Yet, it's been 9 months since I ordered my cake topper, and 6 months since Kate responded to any of my emails. I tried as a last ditch effort to get my money back at least, to help pay for another topper or something else for the wedding, and no luck. Highly NOT recommended. If you ordered something from this vendor, good luck getting your item, or your money back. Don't make the same mistake I did, and wait too long. After 180 days (6 months) you can't do anything through Paypal, or the vendor site. Only thing you can do is sue, or complain, and write these reviews to warn other people to NOT order, or wait too long to get your money back. I was seriously looking forward to this topper, as it was customized to fit both my fiance and myself. I made the huge mistake of ordering way too early (I ordered in January and my wedding was in September) so I got screwed on all accounts. Best thing you can do is text her number she has listed on the site, but I don't think that will go anywhere either. I had like 4 different email addresses, but no response from any of them. I had ordered this through Etsy, and shortly after the Etsy store was closed. Thats what I get for being nieve enough to think when you order something online that the vendor will follow through. It doesn't happen that often...but this was a costly mistake on my part.

Sent on 09/09/2015