18935 Cabral St, Canyon Country, CA 91351 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cherie Starke Photography

My grandpa always said, "Find something you love to do, then find a way to make it your job". So, with that said, I love wedding photography and I absolutely LOVE my job! I get so happy to be with people in love and I am even more happier when I get to capture that emotion and the love they have for each other. Not only do I capture the amazing moments of the day, but I photograph all the details of your wedding day, so your special day tells a story from beginning to end. I describe my photography as fun, loving emotion filled with happiness and laughter with a photojournalistic and portraiture style.

I work well with people and love to build relationships with my brides and grooms, and how I do that is making sure I am in contact with them during the planning and I also, offer a special discount rate on engagement session, that gives us a chance to work together and I get to know each other and become friends. I must admit, I still keep in contact with many of my brides even after all is said and done, and many have rehired me to take their family photos;)

When I don't have my camera in hand, you can find me taking care of my 4 children and husband.... or find me at the gym... I LOVE to work out (and yes, since I love that so much, I also made it one of my jobs as well). I LOVE WHAT I DO!!

7 Reviews for Cherie Starke Photography

justina · Married on 10/12/2013

Cherie was simply the BEST!
    My husband absolutely refused to hire a photographer, so my genius mom hired Cherie herself. Thank goodness she did, because Cherie did a fantastic job. In hindsight, I'm extremely glad my mom made sure we had a photographer, especially Cherie, because she did wonderful.
    My husband does not like taking pictures, but Cherie was so patient with both of us and did such a great job.
    I framed one of our previously taken engagement photos, as a gift for my husband's parents, and his mother could not believe that her son actually let someone take his picture. I really can't even take a good one of him, and that's after almost 13 years of dating (his really stubborn) So that's how good Cherie is ... She tamed the grouchiest picture taker.
    Not to mention I LOVED all our photos. I can't stop showing everyone what a great looking couple we are ;-)
    All thanks to Cherie!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Suzanne · Married on 12/15/2012

Amazing photographer! I love all of her photographs that I've see thus far. She took charge and commanded the group fantastically! She had very creative ideas for photos that I would never had thought of.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Jacque · Married on 10/20/2012

Cherie did an outstanding job in capturing our wedding. She was always there to capture the moments, but not in the way. We appreciated the quantity and quality of the photographs she took. We especially enjoyed how she captured the first look, family photos, and various shots capturing the feeling of our reception. We would recommend her services to others.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Award

• Chris Ellis Photography
    Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the privilege of working with Cherie on many occasions including 3 weddings in the last 6 months. She is a phenomenal photographer, with a calm and professional demeanor that really seems to help her brides and grooms relax on their wedding day. She is great with communicating with her friends and has a lot of experience shooting in all different environments, including his many Utah snow weddings! She always brings a fun and personality to your special day and her work is absolutely fabulous. You will love your images for decades to come!

• 18935 Cabral St Canyon Country, 91351 See on map