Chelsey Joy Photography

Hoffman Estates, IL View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

I want to be more than just your photographer so let's be friends! I’ll help you feel at ease, make being in front of the camera fun, and provide you with a personal experience. That's how we'll create photos that are genuine, joyful, and reflect who you are as a couple. No stiff, awkward, forced photos here. I promise!

My job isn't complete when I put my camera down. I want to serve you. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by photos sitting on your computer, I’ll help you display your memories in heirloom albums, and wall galleries. Your photos deserve to be highlighted in a way that you and future generations can enjoy every day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

Mitchell M. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Easy to work with and very talented photographer

Chelsey was an exceptional photographer/event coordinator for my proposal to my fiancée. She was very easy to work with and was willing to go above and beyond to make our special day perfect. Our proposal took place on the snowiest winter day late January had to offer and our proposal location was closed due to snow blocked roads from the blizzard. Chelsey displayed great problem solving skills and provided a great alternative for the proposal location. She even stood out in the cold and snow while she waited for the perfect moment for me to get down on one knee. After the proposal we did a photo shoot, and Chelsey made my fiancée and me feel so comfortable. The pictures came out even better than we imagined with the snow falling in the background, and whenever a friend or family comes to our house they comment about how beautiful the photos came out.

Chelsey Joy Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so grateful to have captured this special moment for you two. It was a beautiful snowy day, and I was happy to help make sure everything turned out great for your proposal. So happy for you two!
  • Sharon
    Sharon B. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Can't say enough good things!

Chelsey has been so so amazing! My husband and I were planning a wedding around my very sick mother earlier this year, with little to no information and she was so flexible and sweet and kind to us for our situation. When we could no longer take the original route we wanted, she was completely understanding and empathic, she even surprised us with sweet gifts. She is not "just" a photographer she is so much more than that. We recently took our Save the Date photos and that was our first time meeting her, and she was so fun to work with and she made it so easy, because even though my husband and I never had professional photos done before, it was so seamless and exciting. She's the best!
  • Austin
    Austin T. Getting married on 06/01/2022

Perfect Photographer to Capture Your Special Moment

What can I say about Chelsea that a photograph can't? She is amazing! Helped me capture my proposal and she was nothing less than perfect. We met the week of to review proposal spots (while fighting mosquitos); got to the location 20 minutes early to make sure it wasn't taken; and spent an hour taking the most breathtaking photos we have ever seen. To be honest, I didn't think I could ever look as good as her photographs made me look! Absolutely would recommend her to friends, family, and all of you. Thanks for the awesome work!

Chelsey Joy Photography's reply:

Thanks, Austin! So grateful that you had me capture this special moment. You and Jordan definitely made getting bitten by mosquitos totally worth it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192
Location of (Chelsey Joy Photography)

Chelsey Joy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Chelsey Joy Photography offer?

Chelsey Joy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Chelsey Joy Photography offer?

Chelsey Joy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chelsey Joy Photography offer for wedding events?

Chelsey Joy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chelsey Joy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsey Joy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding