Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir)

Portland, OR View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

Based out of Portland, Oregon, Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) takes delight in providing soon-to-be newlyweds with stylish boudoir images that inspire confidence. With an eye-catching photographic style, owner Chelsey is passionate about helping her clients to feel empowered ahead of their wedding days. Whether you are a lover of photoshoots or a little camera-shy, she will guide you through the session in a fun and carefree manner. All that is required of you is to be yourself as this talented photographer produces pictures that showcase your inner and outer beauty.

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) strives to ensure that your photographs intimately portray your distinctive personality. Following a couple of hours of pampering, your session will take place at Chelsey’s private in-home studio. She encourages you to express yourself by coming up with personalized poses. To make sure that your images are truly perfect, she is happy to offer wardrobe consultations and personal shopping assistance. A range of photography items can be provided, including albums, digital files, and prints.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$698

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/14/2021

Uplifting Beauty

Chelsey is AMAZING both in skill and personality. She manages to create a fun and exciting experience while making you feel like a prize worth showing off no matter what size you are. She helped me with everything including: picking outfits and accessories, posing in ways that highlighted my assets, and going through the pictures again and again until I was finally able to pick exactly which ones I wanted in my album. My fiancé was speechless when he saw the results after she was done working her magic and I can't wait to come back to do another session for my wedding.

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir)'s reply:

Stephanie I had SO MUCH fun with you in the studio! I had so much fun incorporating the props that really tie you and hubby together. :) It was so great! And of course I am SO EXCITED to do a bridal session for you soon!!! :)
  • Aubree
    Aubree P. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me feel beautiful before my wedding!!!

I hired Chelsey to do bridal boudoir before my wedding to give the groom something fun the morning of our wedding. She made me feel so beautiful, which I needed before the big day! It was such a nice treat to relax from the stress of wedding planning, to get my hair and makeup done and just feel wonderful! She was responsive and so helpfully leading up the the shoot. I had no idea what to expect and she knew exactly what I needed. Thank you Chelsey for the wonderful pictures me and my hubby can share! He loves them, especially the one in of me in his favorite teams jersey!!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing pictures where I looked my best!

Chelsey was a joy to work with and my pictures are sooo sexy my (now husband) can’t stop looking at them. She made me feel so pretty and hot!

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir)'s reply:

Girl you are HOT!!! And I am SO HAPPY to hear that he can't stop going back to them and enjoying them. That is exactly what they are for. :) It was SUCH A PLEASURE having you in the studio and I can't wait to see you again in the near future.

-Chelsey Dorr
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Meadowview rd Portland, OR, 97116
Location of (Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir))

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) include in the starting price?

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) include in their most popular wedding package?

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) offer?

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) offer?

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Video

What photography materials does Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) offer for wedding events?

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsey Dorr Photography (Boudoir) is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding