Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number

About Chelsea Morgan Photography

Hi, I'm Chelsea, a natural light photographer, dreamer, and lover of anything with rustic or vintage flare! I strive so much to bring life into my photographs and crave the moments that express emotion, tell a story, and warm your heart. Whether it's your wedding day, engagement session, or bridal session, my goal is celebrate your love through beautiful natural photos. I look forward to hearing your stories and capturing the moments you will cherish forever! Email chelsea@chelseamorganphotos.com to start the journey!

Follow Chelsea Morgan Photography on

20 Reviews for Chelsea Morgan Photography

• Addie

Addie Honeycutt · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Hire Chelsea!

Chelsea is an amazing photographer and exactly who you want to work with in the midst of a whirlwind wedding. She knows exactly what to expect and how to support you, she's understanding and flexible but knows exactly what pictures you're going to want later on, and she's incredibly talented! We love Chelsea! Our pictures are amazing and we cannot imagine having gone with another photographer.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Karen

Karen King · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful wedding photos and amazing person to work with

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Chelsea is not only as a photographer but just as a person. We booked Chelsea for our wedding about a year in advance and from that moment she went above and beyond. She first met with us to get to know us as a couple, and after a few hours of talking about us and what we had visioned for our wedding - we we're even more sure that we had found the right person to capture our day. Throughout the year she kept in touch, keeping up with our ever changing timeline, letting us know the count down was on 6 months before, and met with me again to make sure she knew exactly what was important to us. The day of the wedding, I was all nerves and Chelsea knew exactly how to have fun with us and put me at ease. The timeline she had for photos we're perfect and she always made sure that Chris and I were comfortable, knowing that us enjoying the day was the most important thing. While on our honeymoon she sent us the sneak peek photos which were BEAUTIFUL and a perfect way to end our trip. Once all the photos came in I spent the entire weekend obsessing over every shot. She captured the beautiful and emotional moments that we will always cherish and I am so happy we had her there to spend the day with us. If you're looking for someone who is going to be 100% invested in your wedding, making sure you have those captured moments that are most special for you, plus getting you some insanely beautiful photos- Chelsea's your girl.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie Choma · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning!!!!

I can not thank Chelsea enough for her absolutely stunning work!! We will cherish our wedding photos forever. I really appreciated her professionalism and efforts in really getting to know my husband and I and our story. Our wedding day was the greatest party of our lives, full of love and joy, but there was an element of heartache as both my parents have passed quite recently. Chelsea did an unbelievable job of capturing the real emotion of the day. Her energy and enthusiasm made us feel so comfortable. I am so grateful to have had her capture our big day and absolutely recommend Chelsea Morgan Photography!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chelsea Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3450.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints

• Raleigh, North Carolina, 27612 See on map
    9194180302 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chelsea Morgan Photography)