Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number

About Chelsea Morgan Photography

Hi, I'm Chelsea, a natural light photographer, dreamer, and lover of anything with rustic or vintage flare! I strive so much to bring life into my photographs and crave the moments that express emotion, tell a story, and warm your heart. Whether it's your wedding day, engagement session, or bridal session, my goal is celebrate your love through beautiful natural photos. I look forward to hearing your stories and capturing the moments you will cherish forever! Email chelsea@chelseamorganphotos.com to start the journey!

Follow Chelsea Morgan Photography on

cm1 0145 51 613321 v1

21 Reviews for Chelsea Morgan Photography

• Alex

Alex F. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Chelsea is a dream to work with!

When my husband and I upended our wedding plans due to the pandemic, I was worried about finding a local photographer on such short notice — but Chelsea was a dream come true! We were so lucky to find her. She's thorough and detail-oriented, while also being personable and laid back. I really appreciated her special touches — from mailing us lovely personalized vow books to taking time out of her day to visit our backyard venue in advance to scope out the lighting. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, and my friends and family can't stop raving about them! She made everyone in our small group feel at ease, and we got all the shots we were hoping for! I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Addie

Addie H. · Married on 03/07/2021

Hire Chelsea!

Chelsea is an amazing photographer and exactly who you want to work with in the midst of a whirlwind wedding. She knows exactly what to expect and how to support you, she's understanding and flexible but knows exactly what pictures you're going to want later on, and she's incredibly talented! We love Chelsea! Our pictures are amazing and we cannot imagine having gone with another photographer.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Karen

Karen K. · Married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful wedding photos and amazing person to work with

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Chelsea is not only as a photographer but just as a person. We booked Chelsea for our wedding about a year in advance and from that moment she went above and beyond. She first met with us to get to know us as a couple, and after a few hours of talking about us and what we had visioned for our wedding - we we're even more sure that we had found the right person to capture our day. Throughout the year she kept in touch, keeping up with our ever changing timeline, letting us know the count down was on 6 months before, and met with me again to make sure she knew exactly what was important to us. The day of the wedding, I was all nerves and Chelsea knew exactly how to have fun with us and put me at ease. The timeline she had for photos we're perfect and she always made sure that Chris and I were comfortable, knowing that us enjoying the day was the most important thing. While on our honeymoon she sent us the sneak peek photos which were BEAUTIFUL and a perfect way to end our trip. Once all the photos came in I spent the entire weekend obsessing over every shot. She captured the beautiful and emotional moments that we will always cherish and I am so happy we had her there to spend the day with us. If you're looking for someone who is going to be 100% invested in your wedding, making sure you have those captured moments that are most special for you, plus getting you some insanely beautiful photos- Chelsea's your girl.

Sent on 11/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chelsea Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3450.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints

• Raleigh, North Carolina, 27612 See on map
    9194180302 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chelsea Morgan Photography)

Chelsea Morgan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chelsea Morgan Photography include in the starting price?

Chelsea Morgan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Chelsea Morgan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chelsea Morgan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Chelsea Morgan Photography offer?

Chelsea Morgan Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Chelsea Morgan Photography offer?

Chelsea Morgan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chelsea Morgan Photography offer for wedding events?

Chelsea Morgan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Chelsea Morgan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsea Morgan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.