Milwaukee, WI 53201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Chelsea Matson Photography

I am so excited that you have made it here! The arts are truly a passion of mine, and I am thrilled to use my passion to capture special moments. Having worked for 8 years in the non-profit world, I can safely say that I love being around and working with people. Photography allows me to bring my love of the arts and people together to create something beautiful and inspiring.

Having just moved to Milwaukee, I am thrilled to reset my pace, and learn a new city. Although I am now in the Midwest, my family and friends draw me back to New York often :)

What I love are moments. Moments that take your breath away, make you laugh until you can barely breath, and moments that you may not have otherwise noticed. Having just planned every part of my own wedding I know how important it is to have someone you can trust to capture every moment no matter it’s significance. I can hardly wait to do that for you!

Follow Chelsea Matson Photography on

Chelsea Matson Photography 6
Chelsea Matson Photography 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Cirignani · Married on 07/06/2019

It’s been over a month after my wedding and I’m still wondering if it is acceptable to love you wedding photographer more then your husband??? I can not speak more highly of Chelsea! When we first met I knew it was meant to be, her passion for capturing love and telling a love story just pours out of her. When looking for a wedding photographer we wanted someone who was easy going, professional, fun to work with, and loved love as much of us, Chelsea blew these “requirements” out of the water.

Not only is she an amazing, kind, caring person but her work is is equally amazing. We love that her photos are edited in a natural way and that she captures all of the small natural moments. Nothing every seemed forced!

My husband and I highly recommend Chelsea Matson Photographer! We are so grateful that she came into our lives (for good now!!) and could capture the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Chelsea Matson Photography 8
    Chelsea Matson Photography 9
    Chelsea Matson Photography 10
    Chelsea Matson Photography 11
    Chelsea Matson Photography 12

Leila · Married on 06/08/2019

I can't say enough good things about Chelsea, and honestly, worry I can't do her work justice with this review. Chelsea is a master at finding and capturing light in her photography. That was one of the main reasons we were drawn to her work when we were looking for a wedding photographer and the shots she got of us in the engagement session did not disappoint! Chelsea also has a great eye for photo composition and finding unique but natural looking shots. During our engagement session she led us into a shrubby / tall grass area near the beach in Milwaukee. Honestly, I thought to myself, “well these shots will be a bit experimental but let’s see how they turn out.” Those shots ended up being some of my favorite photos of the whole bunch, and I don’t think a lot of photographers would have spotted the opportunity there. For all the good things I could say about Chelsea’s skills as a photographer, the highest compliment I can pay to her is that her open and glowing personality creates an atmosphere that brings out the best in her subjects. I don’t consider myself to be a particularly natural subject to photograph, but Chelsea’s open personality made the session feel easy and natural. My fiancé and I laughed and had a great time throughout the whole shoot, and Chelsea captured those moments beautifully.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Chelsea Matson Photography 13
    Chelsea Matson Photography 14
    Chelsea Matson Photography 15
    Chelsea Matson Photography 16

Kayla Burkhart · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Chelsea is absolutely AMAZING!! She is beautiful inside and out. Her passion shows in her work.

When I came across Chelsea's website I was crossing my fingers that she was not yet booked because my husband and I had a very popular wedding date. Chelsea promptly got back to me informing me that she was open for our wedding date. I honestly felt like we had won the lottery. When my husband and I did our initial Facetime meeting with Chelsea I remember getting off the phone and thinking "I want to be her friend!!".

Leading up to our wedding, Chelsea continually was checking in with me asking if I needed anything and ran through timelines with me. I greatly appreciated her feedback.

She is extremely professional and thorough. I felt that Chelsea is one of the main reasons why our day ran so smoothly.

We recently received our full wedding album. We could not be more pleased. I fall more in love with Chelsea's pictures every time I look at them. My husband and I still get compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Chelsea to my friends, family, and anyone that is looking for an incredible photographer.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Award

Chelsea Matson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards