Chelsea Matson Photography

Milwaukee, WI View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

I am so excited to call Milwaukee home, after moving here 6 years ago from New York City. I find the connection between people to be so amazing, and love getting to photograph it, in all of its forms. I focus on moments between people that take your breath away, make you laugh until you can barely breath, and moments that you may not have otherwise noticed. Taking a more candid journalistic approach, and offering a calm joy - photography will be the least stressful part of your day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I'd give 20 stars if that were an option...

My husband and I opted for a destination wedding in Milwaukee, though we reside in St. Louis. Neither of us are from MKE and we have no friends or family that reside there either. As such, every vendor had to be chosen based on online reviews and phone conversations, which was quite daunting. Enter Chelsea Matson - from the first phone call I had with her, I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding. Wedding planning is stressful, but I never experienced even a second of that working with Chelsea. We weren't able to visit MKE prior to our wedding for engagement photos, but Chelsea made time to meet with us the week of our wedding which made me much more comfortable. Our wedding photos were truly the only thing that really mattered to us, and the money spent was more than worth it. I could not possibly say enough nice things about how professional and warm Chelsea is, and how incredibly thrilled we are with how our photos turned out. I would do it all over again tomorrow if I could.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin F. Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible Photographer and Amazing Person

Chelsea photographed our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with her work, her professionalism, and her friendly and loving demeanor. She made my husband and me feel so comfortable and confident on our day of and we truly enjoyed the time we spent with her. We have consistently been getting comments from friends and family on how impressive her photographs are and we couldn't agree more. Thank you Chelsea for capturing the best day of our lives!

Chelsea Matson Photography's reply:

AH Caitlin! What an amazing and magical day from start to finish! Thank you so much for inviting me to celebrate :)
    Kendall K. Married on 08/08/2020

Chelsea is AMAZING...

Chelsea is amazing. We are so thankful to have found her during all the chaos surrounding the pandemic. She stepped right into our “new” plans to celebrate our wedding with a small group of family and the wedding party.

She made us feel comfortable and excited at a time when there was a lot of uncertainty. Chelsea is very flexible and easy to work with, especially since we had not met her in person (because of the pandemic). She jumped right in during the chaos at the bridal suite (and basically all other parts of the day) to capture perfectly candid photos, which are SO special to us.

Her knowledge of the Milwaukee area came in handy, as well, when we had to spur of the moment pivot for wedding party photos. She found the perfect spot for us to efficiently grab photos individually and as a group. The level of detail and thoughtfulness she had for each group photo was also a tremendous attribute to have. She made it a point to understand which group photos meant the most to us and directed everyone super effectively and efficiently, while maintaining optimism as complaints flew because it was a 95 degree mostly outdoor event.

Lastly, the detail and time she spent editing the pictures to bring them to final form was a true work of art - so tasteful and classic, which made Kendall feel like the most beautiful bride. We absolutely recommend booking Chelsea for any and all events!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Location of (Chelsea Matson Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding