Chelsea Bos Photography

Guilderland, NY View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Thank You SO much for stopping by my Wedding Wire page!

I shoot primarily in a journalistic approach and consider myself a master of the candid photo. I aim to capture that look on your groom's face as you walk down the aisle! I want to capture your dad's tears as your share a first dance. I want to capture your day the way YOU remember it so that for years to come you can look back on your photos and relive your magical day. Of course, I am well experienced in your classic posed photos as well and I gain just as much joy capturing those moments as I do the candids.

My approach is Creative, Authentic, Genuine, YOU!

I aim to take the stress out of your day. I want to make you feel beautiful in front of the lens!

Photography is my greatest passion in life and I would be beyond honored to capture your day. Contact me today and let's get talking about what you want out of your wedding photos. I have a variety of packages and prices available.

518-867-5552

www.chelseabosphotography.com

chelsea@chelseabosphotography.com

www.facebook.com/cbosphotography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Matted Prints
Negatives
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

• Kayci
    Kayci C. Married on 09/27/2019

AMAZING, personalized experience with Chelsea!

Chelsea was absolutely amazing! She goes with the flow and helped us coordinate The day flawlessly. I sent her a list of photos I wanted taken beforehand and she made sure to capture them all! There were some I even forgot about that she reminded me of. The ladies were getting ready at a hotel about 5 mins from the guys and she managed to go back and forth to ensure we got photos of everyone getting ready! Family photos can be a little stressful, but Chelsea remained calm and coordinated everyone for us. She knew exactly how to position everyone given age, lighting, etc. AND she even helped bustle my dress for me! We can’t wait to see the beautiful photos she took!!
    Stacia Married on 09/08/2018
    There are not enough words to describe how amazing Chelsea (of Chelsea Bos Photography) really is. She was flexible, helpful, professional but that doesn’t even begin to cover it. JUST THE BEST. She is fun, talented and so good at making the bride feel wonderful. I know it sounds ridiculous but one of the reasons pir wedding went so smoothly was truly due to having Chelsea there!!!!
    Maggie Married on 08/11/2018
    Chelsea was AMAZING. My wedding day took many twists and turns that I did not foresee, the biggest one being the fact that it was down-pouring. I was naturally very upset until I saw Chelsea holding several clear and adorable umbrellas that my husband and I were able to use for a photoshoot (which came out so cute!) She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and dealt with my stressed self very well- she even bustled my dress for me after some amazing photos in the rain which were so fun. I did not at all feel like I was bothering her when I asked for a specific pose or sent some ideas her way that I loved. The photos came out beautiful and I could not ask for a better photographer to capture or best moments!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Chelsea Bos Photography Price Rates

Floral and Flame Floral and Flame Wedding Florists

Chelsea is fantastic to work along side. She creates a great experience from your engagement session to your wedding and the years after. Her images are stunning! I would recommend her to any of brides.

13 Tyler Court Guilderland, 12084
Location of (Chelsea Bos Photography)

Chelsea Bos Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chelsea Bos Photography include in the starting price?

Chelsea Bos Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Chelsea Bos Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chelsea Bos Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Chelsea Bos Photography offer?

Chelsea Bos Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Chelsea Bos Photography offer?

Chelsea Bos Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chelsea Bos Photography offer for wedding events?

Chelsea Bos Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chelsea Bos Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsea Bos Photography is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding