32 Ayers Ave., Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number

About Chef Cary's Cuisine

Chef Cary's Cuisine is a full service caterer operated by Culinary Institute of America Graduate Cary Eisen since 2003. Chef Cary's Cuisine offers exquisite customised event proposals for any event that you may have. We tailor each proposal to the clients taste and budget to exceed their needs and expectations. Our service, passion and professionalism are second to none. Please call to see the difference PH: 770-429-0060 Email: chefcaryscuisine@mindspring.com

imag20
p1020213

32 Reviews for Chef Cary's Cuisine

Mariah Scilley · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Tasty and perfect

Chef Cary's Cuisine was a huge part of making our wedding day exactly how I always dreamed that it would be. Chef Cary provided our rehearsal dinner, wedding day lunch, and our wedding reception. Each meal was perfect and highly praised by our guests. The staff arrived in time for each meal and were completely professional. I could not believe how accommodating they were to my new husband and I at our reception. I got SO MANY comments about how good our signature cocktails were- I worked on these with Chef Cary and they were a tremendous success.

Chef Cary was readily available for communication throughout our entire time working together and he was extremely patient when it came to all of the changes I made throughout our time working together.

I would recommend Chef Cary, his food, and his staff to ANYONE!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Yum Yum Yum!!!

Chef Cary is an artist at his craft! There is not only a vast variety of options, but each thing we've tried from him was incredible. I cannot wait for his food the night of the wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

Chef Cary and his staff delivered a beautiful spread and incredible food for our wedding. He was immediate with his responses to questions and reached out multiple times to make sure we had everything squared away before the big day. The food was amazing and not much was left after the wedding - everyone enjoyed it and commented on how great it was. He worked with our budget and gave us different options to substitute dishes since my fiance is allergic to shellfish and it was a jewish wedding so we could not have pork. Everything was wonderful and we could not have asked for a better caterer!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Chef Cary's Cuisine FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian

• 32 Ayers Ave. Marietta, 30060 See on map