Chef Cary's Cuisine Reviews

52 | Marietta, GA

52 Reviews for Chef Cary's Cuisine

• Angela

Angela Nettuno · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Great food and a pleasure to work with!

Awesome and creative dishes. We received many compliments saying "best food at a wedding yet!" ...And they were a pleasure to work with as well. We had a Corona wedding, which was very challenging, and they were great! HIghly recommend Colin and his team!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Sandra Densmore · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wedding caterer

We are very pleased with Chef Cary and their catering services. The food was delicious and Colin was so accommodating with all our specific requests. We appreciate the professionalism as well. Thanks again,

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Linda

Linda Harpster Trocina · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Highly Recommend

Chef Cary's Cuisine did a fabulous job catering our daughter's wedding. Colin was very responsive and open to customizing our menu. If you want to feel very confident in the service, staff and food at your wedding, Chef Cary's is the way to go. Fabulous food and excellent service.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2020

Guests are still raving almost a month later!

Nearly every guest I have seen since the wedding has mentioned the food. We chose the chicken scallopini and the lemon caper fish, and they were both absolutely delicious! Chef Cary's was able to accommodate my COVID-19 date change, were always very responsive and professional, and provided wonderful service on the day of including following all recommendations and guidelines during the pandemic. They were also much more affordable than some other options I looked at, so I was very pleased!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Jeannette Bonselaar · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding Reception

Oh my goodness! Chef Cary is not only a gem to work with ...... the food is fabulous! Our guests are still raving about the delicious appetizers and meal. Presentation was beautiful and service was superb! I would highly recommend Chef Cary - you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Pam Thomas · Married on 10/26/2019

The Best!!!

Working with Colin from Chef Cary’s was delightful. He listen to our ideas, offered suggestions, was flexible, Kind, patient, and worked with my budget.

The presentation was beautiful, and the food was delicious. I had so many unsolicited comments that it was the best “wedding food” they’ve ever had.

Thank you Colin and Chef Cary for making my daughter’s dreams come true!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Watson · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious!!

First off, Colin is the best. He is accommodating, flexible, and so kind! Chef Cary's did a PHENOMENAL job at my wedding! The banquette was set up so beautifully with linens and votives. Their signature salmon is a must! I was so so pleased with our whole experience!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding caterer!

Best wedding food ever! Chef Cary's catered our wedding and the food was delicious. Our guests were raving all evening about how good the food was. They also made all the planning and coordination in the months leading up to our wedding a breeze. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Tony · Married on 09/22/2019

Highly recommend this caterer for your event!

Colin was so responsive to every communication and request. He worked with us to create the perfect menu for a late afternoon reception. Our guests raved about the food. The staff at our reception were so professional and courteous. Everything looked gorgeous! Thank you, Colin!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Katie

Katie Carver · Married on 09/11/2019

Chef Cary's Cuisine Leave a Positive, Lasting Impression on Your Guests!

I highly recommend Chef Cary and his team for all of your catering needs! Chef Cary and his team were recommended to me by both my wedding venue, Rocky’s Lake Estate, and my wedding planner, Natalie Durham Events. My fiancé and I had a bad experience at a tasting with another caterer in the area. We were so worried, and didn’t know what to do. As soon as we shared this experience with our planner and our venue coordinator, they both separately recommended Chef Cary’s Cuisine. When I looked at the website, I wasn’t sure if we could afford Chef Cary’s services with our budget, because everything looks so beautiful and professional! I reached out anyway to see if it would work out, and I was SO pleasantly surprised! Chef Cary is extremely responsive via email, text, and phone call, and he is so personable. Surprisingly, he was more affordable then the other caterer with which we had a lackluster tasting – we were absolutely thrilled! Needless to say, we booked Chef Cary’s team for our wedding on November 9th. The food was AMAZING! Every single person we talked to at our wedding commented on how delicious the food was. I had several people ask me about the food even weeks after the wedding when I returned to work. Chef Cary’s food really left an impression on everyone. They laid out the buffet tables so nicely – they were absolutely beautiful and matched the aesthetic of the rest of our wedding. He has several options to choose from: upscale southern, rustic, upscale, elegant, etc. Chef Cary has every napkin color choice under the sun, no matter what your theme is, you will be able to match it to your napkins! Chef Cary is extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. He is not going to try and sell you more than you need in terms of staff, food, plates, silverware, glassware, etc. than you need. He will be able to guide you in how to spend your budget, by telling you what elements are important to guests and to the overall feel of your event vs. what elements don’t make a difference and can save you money! His staff were absolutely fantastic at our wedding as well. His bartenders and servers were so accommodating! We had several older people that needed a lot of help, toddlers, babies, etc. and they were absolutely fantastic in every way. We even had a dedicated staff person to serve my husband and me during the reception – that was awesome! I highly recommend that you reach out to Chef Cary and let him know your budget and see what he can do. He is truly one of a kind in the industry, and his food will leave a lasting and positive impression on your guests.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Christine Steffy · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent experience with Chef Cary and staff

Chef Cary and his staff are amazing. The food was wonderful, the staff handled everything in a professional way. We received so many positive compliments from our guests. We highly recommend Chef Carys cuisine. Stan and Chris Guth

Sent on 09/01/2019

Becky Bruce · Married on 08/17/2019

Delicious food and professional service

Chef Cary catered my daughter's wedding at the Greystone Estate on August 17, 2019. The food was amazing! We received many compliments from our guests on the delicious food. The buffet was set up beautifully. The service was top-notch. Colin was great to work with and made the whole process go perfectly. I would definitely recommend Chef Cary's Cuisine!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Carmie Mcdonald · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent experience

Colin and his team did a great job! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Nao Sakurai · Married on 08/11/2019

Highly Recommended - Amazing Food & Service

We had a wedding at Naylor Hall in Roswell GA on 08/11/19.

From the beginning, Chef Cary was really supportive and kindly took our budget into account. I asked so many questions, but he always replied back to me within a couple hours.

Here is my wedding lunch buffet menu.

• French Onion Meatballs filled with Provolone Cheese and Caramelized Onions on Lollipop Sticks with French Onion Soup Marmalade
    • Fried Mini Wonton Rounds Filled with Smoked Salmon, Lemon Dill Aioli, Pickled Shallots and Garnished with Thinly Sliced Radish
    • Chef Cary’s Chopped Salad with Crisp Iceberg, Sliced Scallions, Nicoise Olives, Diced Tomatoes, Shaved Parmesan Cheese and Toasted Pine Nuts Accompanied with Creamy Basil Vinaigrette
    • Chicken Breasts Lightly Marinated and Crusted with Bread Crumbs Laced with Pecans atop Wilted Spinach Accompanied with Honey Mustard Sauce
    • Penne Pasta with Sweet Italian Sausage and Mushrooms in a Saffron Cream Sauce
    • Assorted Cured Meats, In House Pickled Vegetables, Assorted Cured Olives and Shaved Parmesan Cheese with French Bread and Grainy Mustard

We got so many great compliments from our guests about the service and the food. They loved all the food :-)
    Some of my guests got addicted to the salad dressing and the salmon dip which Chef Cary added to the buffet for us! Also they kindly packed all the leftover for us to take home.

We are so happy that we asked Chef Cary for the catering, and we will definitely ask him again when we have a gathering event.

Thank you Chef Cary!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Janet Limyansky · Married on 07/14/2019

The perfect choice.

Chef Cary's was a wonderful part of our daughters wedding. From the start they made helpful suggestions and were very accommodating with our taste preferences. Honestly, I can say I always felt they were respectful of our budget, tastes and desire to have a nice meal. The day of the wedding they decorated the buffet nicely and set up all the table settings beautifully. The wait staff was polite, gracious and were a nice addition to the wedding day. I would confidently recommend them to anyone hosting an event. We believe they went above and beyond in quality and service.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Rainey · Married on 07/12/2019

Great Caterer for Business Christmas Party

I was so grateful to find Chef Cary when we planned our work Christmas party! He was attentive, organized and provided great food and service! They showed up on time and left everything better than they found it! We loved the two servers who offered appetizers on a tray to our guests and who decorated both serving areas with Christmas decor that they brought along without being asked! We will definitely use Chef Cary again and would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Janet · Married on 07/01/2019

Hawaiian Themed Wedding Celebration

On June 29, 2019, at Naylor Hall, Roswell, Chef Cary's Cuisine catered a Hawaiian themed garden party to celebrate the wedding of my daughter and new son-in-law who were married in March on Maui. With the party theme as a guide, Cary and his wonderful chefs and staff created a menu of tropical/Hawaiian themed appetizers and dinner stations - not only was the food excellent but the presentation was perfect for the evening. My guests raved about the menu options as well as the quality of the selections. And Chef Patrick and the other on-site staff were friendly as well as professional and willing to adapt to the requests of the guests. It was truly a pleasure to work with Cary, Patrick and the other staff who truly focused on making the evening an event to remember. They met and exceeded every expectation!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Mariah Scilley · Married on 06/01/2019

Tasty and perfect

Chef Cary's Cuisine was a huge part of making our wedding day exactly how I always dreamed that it would be. Chef Cary provided our rehearsal dinner, wedding day lunch, and our wedding reception. Each meal was perfect and highly praised by our guests. The staff arrived in time for each meal and were completely professional. I could not believe how accommodating they were to my new husband and I at our reception. I got SO MANY comments about how good our signature cocktails were- I worked on these with Chef Cary and they were a tremendous success.

Chef Cary was readily available for communication throughout our entire time working together and he was extremely patient when it came to all of the changes I made throughout our time working together.

I would recommend Chef Cary, his food, and his staff to ANYONE!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Daniel Hoffman · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible food and service

Chef Cary and his team helped us create an incredible menu for our wedding reception last month - the food was delicious, the service wonderful, and everyone a pleasure to work with every step of the way. Chef Cary is friendly, quick to respond to inquiries, offers a wide range of options to fit every need or want, and affordably priced without sacrificing quality. At our first meeting/tasting we were blown away by both the food and the kind professionalism of everyone we spoke with. He worked with us to customize a perfect dinner our guests all loved (including making it easy to accommodate our vegan attendees). We couldn’t be happier with our experience, and we’re recommending Chef Cary’s Cuisine to everyone we know.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Yum Yum Yum!!!

Chef Cary is an artist at his craft! There is not only a vast variety of options, but each thing we've tried from him was incredible. I cannot wait for his food the night of the wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

Chef Cary and his staff delivered a beautiful spread and incredible food for our wedding. He was immediate with his responses to questions and reached out multiple times to make sure we had everything squared away before the big day. The food was amazing and not much was left after the wedding - everyone enjoyed it and commented on how great it was. He worked with our budget and gave us different options to substitute dishes since my fiance is allergic to shellfish and it was a jewish wedding so we could not have pork. Everything was wonderful and we could not have asked for a better caterer!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/14/2018

Colin and his team did a fabulous job with the food for our daughter's wedding at the Roswell River Landing. Everyone raved over the brisket and mashed potatoes. Yummy food and wonderful service. Would highly recommend and plan on using again for other events.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sandy Butler · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Job for My Daughter's Wedding

Colin and his team at Chef Cary's Cuisine did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding on Nov. 8th. The food was delicious and plentiful; the service and execution flawless! We couldn't have been more pleased with the wonderful job they did. We still hear compliments from guests on how good the food was!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

After working with Chef Cary on multiple work related events I knew immediately what caterer I would want for my wedding, there was no question I'd be booking Chef Cary...great caterer for any event you might be having.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring Chef Cary's Cusine as our caterer was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We had 4 tastings including Chef Cary's and Chef Cary's was the best by far. Cary worked with us constantly to meet all of our needs while remaining in our budget. When our wedding day finally came, Veronica and her team were on time and prepared. The servers were all so friendly and personable. I even got to have a conversation with one of them. On top of all that, the food was delicious! Our guests are still raving about the food. I highly recommend the maple bourbon chicken and the salad with the peach vinegarette. Chef Cary's was also made it easy to arrange vegan meals for two of our guests who could not eat the food we selected. They truly went above and beyond for us! You will not regret choosing Chef Cary's as your caterer!

Sent on 06/04/2018