chef allens private chef service

Tallahassee, FL View map

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer Married on 07/16/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We chose Premier Catering because we tasted their food at a wedding expo and it was delicious. Victoria and her partner have been in the business for a long time and know how to make a wedding run beautifully. She knows a lot of the other vendors in town and coordinated easily to make everything flow. She adjusted the menu to accommodate for kids and vegetarians. Everyone loved the food. She really dedicates herself and her staff to your day making the special day that you want. Her staff was also very friendly and attentive. We had trayed appetizers and seates dinner service and everything went smoothly. They even stayed a little later and helped us clean up!

I HIGHLY recommend Premier Catering to anyone in the Tallahassee area!
    Skyler Married on 04/16/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This vendor was exceptional. She was there for me every step of the way. She worked with the food type I wanted at my wedding, so I made my own menu with them. The food was to die for. She was always very clean with her kitchen wear and let me watch the food being prepared, because I was so nervous my wedding was going to be a disaster. But in watching them they taught me a few things myself. The food ended up being a huge hit with my mother-in-law which it is hard to please her. So I am greatful to say I am so thankful to have had premier catering as my caterers for my wedding and hope to use them again in the future for other events. I truly can say she was a major attribute to my wedding.
    Kayce Married on 03/26/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Victoria and her staff are some of the most thoughtful people I have met through out my whole wedding experience. I loved that she was so helpful and sweet, it was almost as if I had my best friend by my side through out the entire thing, and the food has amazing. It's hard to find food to please everyone including family members who are lactose intolerant, as well as gluten intolerant. Some how she found away to put a smile on everyone's face. Staying in budget was a big help as well. I would recommend anyone who wants great service, friendly people, and exquisite food to call Victoria and Premier Catering.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

chef allens private chef service 1
Gift
client can recive a tasteing of the main dish for there wedding when they have booked with us

Flowers By Vince Flowers By Vince Wedding Florists

Flowers By Vince in Tallahassee, Florida would like to endorse chef allens private chef service.

Photo Fun Booth Photo Fun Booth Photo Booths

chef allens can make your event memorable with delicious food prepared and presented in a unique style. Great food and wonderful service. They are true professionals and will service your event with a complement of great food at a very reasonable price. I proudly endorse chef allen and urge you to call them for all your event catering needs. Russ Backes, Owner/Operator, Photo Fun Booth, Tallahassee, FL 850-570-2277

On the Rocks Bartending On the Rocks Bartending Bar Services & Beverages

Premier catering is always a pleasure to work with! They take care of their clients with great food AND great service and they always work well with the other vendors to ensure a wonderful event!

email for info vicky.44@live.com Tallahassee
Location of (chef allens private chef service)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding