Brookfield, WI, Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Chaviano Creative | Photo & Video

Let me share your story

Choosing a photographer or videographer to capture one of the biggest celebrations of your life can be a daunting task! I want to work with you to make this decision care free and easy. Before asking you to commit, I'd love to meet with you in person or via Skype. This gives you an opportunity to get to know me on a personal and professional level. I want to work side by side with you as you plan this momentous day, providing advice, assurance, and peace of mind. As the photographer, I will be one of the only vendors that will be with you from putting on the make-up till you dance the night away. This is why I put such a value on getting to know my couples! You can be rest assured that I will see you through the planning stages to the final delivery of your wedding photos. There will be no third party involved. I absolutely love to capture these once in a lifetime moments, and will work with you to ensure that they are captured in a manner that is consistent with your personality!

Follow Chaviano Creative | Photo & Video on

switalski wedding 605 51 626075 1567956830

11 Reviews for Chaviano Creative | Photo & Video

• Marissa

Marissa Widenski · Getting married on 01/09/2022

We wish we could recommend more than once!

We would highly recommend Danielle Chaviano with Chaviano Creative for weddings for close family and friends. She was flexible, available for meetings and emails, and very responsive/professional. We can tell that photography is a priority for Danielle, not a side hustle. Danielle takes time to add personal, thoughtful touches in for her clients that often came as a pleasant surprise for us. She was mindful and came up with creative alternative poses for us, people who do not like a lot of PDA. Finally, Danielle worked very well with our other vendors. She was able to meet with our venue ahead of time and set up details and logistics for the day rather than asking us to work as the go between.

We were affected by the Pandemic. When we needed to reschedule the wedding, Danielle was available for us very quickly. She was able to join a conference call with all of our vendors to work together to find a new wedding date that worked for all parties involved in under an hour. Additionally, she was extremely positive throughout the whole process. We never had to worry if she was comfortable to come to the wedding. In a time when planning a wedding is not always the fun process you wanted it to be, Danielle was always happy to offer enthusiasm and excitement for our big day.

Finally, obviously Danielle takes good pictures. If she didn't we would not have chosen her. To us a wedding photographer is much more than the photos they produce and Danielle hits all those marks as well.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Allie Mendez · Getting married on 06/11/2021

SOOO very amazing!

Danielle is incredibly talented, easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable posing and taking pictures (which isn't something we do often:)) I've recommended her to all of my friends who are getting married soon and even the ones who aren't! She captured every moment of my wedding day perfectly, and our engagement pictures turned out perfect. Danielle is very professional, got us through family formals with ease, and made the day more fun. I recommend her to anyone in search of an amazing photographer!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • O

Olivia Anderson · Getting married on 06/07/2021

A wedding day essential

Originally, we weren't planning on including a videographer into our wedding. After seeing Danielle's stunning creations from our day, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone planning a wedding to incorporate a videographer into their day, specifically Danielle! She consistently and quickly communicated with us from the start, even assisted us with planning a few details through her planning docs too! Her infectious positivity makes you feel even more comfortable and confident on your wedding day, while following her thoughtful directions. After Danielle "premiered" our videos to us, I truly believe that these videos provide an extra layer emotion that's different from pictures. I'm so excited to get teary watching these videos for years to come! Thank you Danielle!

This is the link to our highlight video she created! https://vimeo.com/460135834

Sent on 10/31/2020

Chaviano Creative | Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Brookfield, WI Brookfield, WI, 53045 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Chaviano Creative | Photo & Video)