Lake Anne Plaza, Reston, VA 20190 Map · Phone number

About Charlotte Geary Photography

My photography style reflects my personality: joyful, energetic, and honest. I specialize in a documentary approach, and I've won international awards for my wedding photojournalism. My work has been featured in Newsweek, Popular Photography, and Photo District News, as well as a variety of popular wedding magazines and websites.

I live in the mountains of beautiful Manitou Springs, just outside Colorado Springs and south of Denver. I am available to travel throughout Colorado and nationwide.

Follow Charlotte Geary Photography on

intro30
20080719 0819

11 Reviews for Charlotte Geary Photography

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2010

I cannot say enough amazing things about Charlotte and the photography she provided for our October wedding at Rust Manor. We hired Charlotte because of her natural and unposed/photojournalistic style of taking photos. Both her and her assistant captured so many subtle details of our wedding day.

Working with Charlotte to plan and put together our schedule ahead of time was also easy. She was flexible, and offered advice for when to schedule family/group shots, etc. Within a few days after the wedding day, she uploaded a few photos of our wedding to her blog, and we received the online version of our photos by the time we got back from our honeymoon. I was amazed at how quickly she turned our photos around for us.

In addition to photographing our wedding day, Charlotte also met up with us for an hour at Meadowlark Gardens to shoot some engagement shots for us. We used these for our Save the Dates.

Charlotte is calm, easy going, creative, and fun - we are so grateful she could be a part of our wedding day. Having quality photos were a high priority for us, and Charlotte certainly exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Emily · Married on 09/11/2010

Stop searching for a photographer. You have found her. Charlotte is amazing. She did both our engagement session and our wedding. Absolutely the best decision I made for our wedding. I have never felt more beautiful than I have looking at the pictures Charlotte took of my husband and me. We hope to have Charlotte capture our memories as our family grows. :-)

Sent on 09/19/2010
  • ktrose1

Kathleen · Married on 06/20/2009

All I can say is WOW! Charlotte and her team were so fabulous! They were so fun and made us feel comfortable right away. So many of our guests commented on how easygoing yet professional they were. We received our pictures so quickly - we even got to see a preview while we were still on our honeymoon! The images are beautiful and as a photographer myself I can honestly say I am so thrilled with what they did!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Award

• Briarhurst Manor
    Briarhurst Manor Mansion Weddings

Charlotte Geary does amazing photography! And she is a delight to work with. We are just sad she moved so far away from Manitou Springs CO. and wish her the best in Virginia!

• Black Forest Photography, Inc.
    Black Forest Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Charlotte is an awesome photographer and a beautiful person!

• Lake Anne Plaza Reston, 20190 See on map