4600 N Forest Lake Drive, Hernando, FL 34442 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Charlie Brown Photography

Charlie Brown Photography of Citrus County Florida established April of 2011, Is a highend Wedding/Portrait photography business not only do we offer that dream wedding day photos but also offer a complete full service business across the US. We offer High quality products, from a simple 4x6 prints to our big wall art. We are a mix of new age modern day photography with the options of the classy era style. The biggest booking factor to keep in mind for any Client to ask is when do you see results? We not only Guarantee teaser images the night of the wedding, But we bring to the table that you will have your sit down review in 2 weeks or less!! No more hearing the Bride nightmares of your fellow girlfriends saying its been 3-5months if not longer and still haven't seen there images. With us not only do we like to show quality but we love to show passion for your wedding day and the process of establishing that new relationship with our clients. Feel free to give us a email/call for more info.

Follow Charlie Brown Photography on

a86c54e536209960 1510968095173 gp1a3936
1875341055402967040 o 51 646121 1570301485

2 Reviews for Charlie Brown Photography

Cherylann · Married on 04/21/2018

It was my pleasure to work with Charlie and his team this past weekend and I was impressed by their attention, their professionalism and how quickly the post ceremony pictures were done. Great job!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sara Rose · Married on 08/21/2017

I've worked events with charlie from bridal, boudoir, engagement to maternity he is 100% professional. I have personally seen him go way above and beyond for clients. Now that I am getting married I personally couldn't imagine anyone else photographing my wedding. I think the only thing I look forward to almost as much as vowing to spend the rest of my life with my best friend is seeing what magic Charlie Brown captures with his camera. I'm so excited to have booked with Charlie I couldn't help but wright an early review and give him 5 stars. Because I know when it comes down to my wedding day I will have so much to worry about the fact that I can rest assure I have the most amazing photographer in the area will ease my mind more than you could ever imagine.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Charlie Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,499.99
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,599.99
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Charlie Brown Photography 1
    Weddings For $799!

All inclusive Digital Wedding Package for $799!

1 Photographer

5 hours

All images from wedding avalible for digital download!

• 4600 N Forest Lake Drive Hernando, FL, 34442 See on map