Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number

About Charleston Wedding Design

Whether you are dreaming of a large, elegant wedding in historical Charleston, South Carolina, or a small beach wedding along the shore, we can help. We are a team of wedding professionals working together to provide exceptional service at affordable prices. One call connects you to a Planner, Coordinator, Florist, Photographer, Minister, Musicians, Catering, Calligrapher. We offer packages or individual services to suit your needs. A dream come true shouldn't cost a fortune.

3c6277ed3c735f6f 9
The bride with her bridesmaids
3c6277ed3c735f6f 9

3 Reviews for Charleston Wedding Design

Lindsay · Married on 03/15/2014

We asked Sherry Ferguson to do the flowers for our wedding this past March. She nailed it! The flowers were very important to me, and everything turned out exactly as I had imagined! She worked very hard to make sure the bouquets and decorative floral pieces had everything I wanted but were still affordable. Sherry was a blast to work with and is a great visionary artist! We got tons of compliments on how beautiful all the flowers were. A good bit of our wedding decorations were DIY--Sherry gave us some suggestions on what to do and everything turned out wonderfully! Aside from flowers, she had great advice and ideas for our wedding and was super helpful in answering all the questions I had. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/31/2014

We worked with Sherry Ferguson of Charleston Wedding Design while we were planning our wedding in March. Sherry was amazing! My husband and I live in Greenville, SC and neither of us are from Charleston. I interviewed many wedding coordinators when I began my planning process, Sherry was by far the most professional, experienced, knowledgeable and personable coordinator. Sherry helped us find the perfect vendors for our wedding day. Every vendor, wedding party and family member was in their place and it resulted in our wedding going off without a hitch.
    Our wedding was outside and it was very cold and windy on our wedding day. Sherry was able to make “game time decisions” about heater placement, moving the guests pre-ceremony to a staging area under the tent. She also worked with the caterer to move the cocktail hour to under the tent, moving up the timelines for the day. Our guests never noticed and all raved about how beautiful and well executed everything was.
    Our wedding day was better than I ever could have imagined. My bridesmaids, mom and I spent a relaxed, fun day getting ready. We arrived at the ceremony with no stress – all because of Sherry’s execution.
    I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 03/16/2013
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 04/25/2010

3.0

Excellent coordinators and planners. Communicated through email and were super helpful. The price was really affordable and I got exactly what I wanted, simple elegance. It was beautiful and Sherry added some extra touches that made it really unique and I was pleasantly suprised how beautiful it looked. Rehearsal was organized and went well. Wedding came together despite ridulous winds and quickly rising tide. All of my guest had a great time and I thought the wedding was amazing! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and looked beautiful! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/13/2010