Charleston Intimate Ceremonies

Charleston, South Carolina View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Charleston Intimate Ceremonies in Charleston, South Carolina specializes in officiating intimate wedding ceremonies, but can accommodate groups of various group sizes. Charleston Intimate Ceremonies is open to all couples and styles of ceremonies, serving diverse clientele at an array of indoor and outdoor venues.

The services offered by Charleston Intimate Ceremonies are tailored to each couple, accommodating their vision for the special day. Charleston Intimate Ceremonies performs officiating services for a variety of ceremonies, including rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion and interfaith ceremonies. They enjoy ceremonies held in the beautiful landscape of Charleston and the Lowcountry area, dedicated to assisting you before and the day of the wedding. Multiple wedding packages are available to fit your needs and preferences, and include the following:

• The Elopement
  • The Elopement + Photography
  • The “I do!”
  • The Short & Sweet

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Anglican
Baptist
Earth-Based
Episcopalian
Methodist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Victoria
    Victoria Getting married on 05/10/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cori did a wonderful job with my husband’s and my ceremony. She really incorporated our faiths (he’s Jewish and I’m christian). We didn’t have a rehearsal so the beginning part was a little odd at first, but once we got things going it smoothly. It did rain however, but we made the absolute best out of it. Her pricing was very reasonable as well. Even at one point we thought we were gonna have to move the wedding up for various reasons, thankfully we didn’t have to, but when I informed her of the situation it more than likely wouldn’t have been a problem in doing so. I would definitely recommend her. She did her job and she did it well. She was also very informative for after the ceremony taking place in what needed to be done for me to get my name changed (still in process of). Just make sure you book early enough because she doesn’t get quite busy. I booked her around tax time and we were set to get married September 10th. All around she’s awesome and it was a great experience with her! Thanks Cori!
  • Cydney
    Cydney Married on 06/16/2022

Wonderful!

Cori was phenomenal and so kind!! She did an amazing job customizing our ceremony. It was so well written and spoken. She helped us in every way possible. I highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Charleston Charleston, South Carolina, 29401
Location of (Charleston Intimate Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding