85 Taunton Ave, Dennis Port, MA 02639 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 89

About Chapin's Catering

The Chapin's Catering team is led by Executive Chef, Kevin Violet. Kevin's culinary approach is artistic and imaginative. His approach seamlessly ranges from Cape Cod favorites to North American, Italian and Fusion Cuisines. Leveraging the best combinations of old and new. Kevin is a Culinary Institute of America, New York graduate with years of professional experience. As Executive Chef in charge of all food service operations, Kevin has assembled his own team of chefs and servers, all of whom are dedicated in creating memorable meals prepared with the freshest of local ingredients.

We're about the most cohesive and responsive team of culinary professionals you'll ever meet. We own and operate successful Cape Cod restaurants and bring experience, scale, expertise, and buying power to each event we deliver. And unlike large corporate caterers, we only commit to one special, beautiful event per day. Rest assured, the team you meet with to plan your special event, will be the same team that shows up to deliver what we planned. As a result of our personal approach to catering and reputation, we have become the preferred caterer for great, intimate venues such as Borsari Gallery Cape Cod and exceptional wedding and event planner, Connie Nye Clark, owner of The Perfect Plan. Just to name a few!

Chapin's Catering delivers great food in all settings, wherever the venue. Looking for that special venue on Cape Cod, we can help you find the perfect spot for your special event. Chapin's Catering offers the expertise necessary to create a truly spectacular event with impeccable service and superlative results. If you are looking for wedding planning services and vendor assistance, we have partnered with a professional and experienced wedding planner that can assist you with the special touches for your event. Contact us now so we can make yours that one special event.

Follow Chapin's Catering on

Merola015

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Chapin's Catering

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough how impressed I was with the food from Chapins. When we went for the tasting, I could not believe the variety of the food and how amazing it all was. We got to pick and choose anything we wanted! At the actual wedding, the food was even better if that's even possible! I do not even like sea food and I couldn't get enough of the baked stuffed haddock and the bacon wrapped scallops. They were to DIE for! We also had the mini beef wellingtons which were melt in your mouth good. Our guests raved about both the passed appetizers and the dinner buffet. Many of my guests commented on how huge of portions they received! The only negative thing I have to say is that I didn't get a chance to eat more of everything on my wedding day or take a doggy bag home! I was extremely happy with Kevin, all of the cooks, and all of the servers. They made our wedding feel like a 5 star dining venue. I would absolutely recommend the Chapins crew for any Cape Cod wedding!!!

Tracy · Married on 08/05/2017

Chapin's Catering was just amazing! The wedding was 2 months ago and we are still talking about the delicious appetizers and entrees! Connie and her team were friendly and professional. I planned a destination wedding on the Cape from California and I could not have done it without Connie's help. She offered advice and suggestions that were so helpful. Her team knew all our wedding day wishes and made sure everything was perfect. The day ran like clockwork and there was not one problem the whole day. Our wedding was beautiful and the food was incredible and I give Connie and Chapin's Catering all the credit. I can not recommend them enough. Great experience!

Meredith · Married on 06/17/2017

We had SUCH a good experience with Chapin's! They were accommodating and easy to work with from the very beginning, and everything went off without a hitch on the big day. Our guests were RAVING about our cocktail hour apps, especially the lobster sliders! Because we booked early, we also got a raw bar at no extra cost! Dinner was delicious and they offered easy options for all types of diets. The butternut squash ravioli was actually our favorite, and we're not even vegetarians! Servers were so wonderful to us and made sure we got enough to eat. Prices were super reasonable for all the awesome food we got. Perfect choice for a Cape wedding - thanks Kevin!!

Award

Chapin's Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 33.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Kat Newland Photography
    Kat Newland Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Chapin's Catering! Their food is incredible and the service in excellent. 5 STARS!

• Artworx Bridal Hair Design
    Artworx Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kevin's culinary talent is far and wide~ AWESOME doesn't begin to give you an idea of what this company can do for your wedding day. It's all about the food here!!

• The Perfect Plan
    The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

I met this fabulous group of catering professionals at a large wedding over a year ago that we did together. They were phenomenal! Their catering team is led by Executive Chef, Kevin Violet. His approach is creative, innovative, and service oriented. One of our favorite things about him is how approachable and hands on he is with all his clients. A refreshing change from the chefs that are difficult to deal with and unapproachable. The rest of the Chapins catering team is personable, professional and dedicated to client service. Working with them is not only an enjoyable experience for me and my team of planners but they exceed my clients expectations every time. Chapins focuses and dedicates their catering services to one special event per day putting quality above quantity every time. If you are looking for a fun place to take the family for dinner on Cape Cod visit Chapins Restaurant in Dennis which is open year round. In the summer months, Dennisport is home to their more casual restaurant, Chapins Fish n Chips. In the off season they have hosted weddings and rehearsal dinners there for some of my clients. It is now one of my favorite hangouts when I am not working events! Don't wait to long to check them out for your next event as they book up quick!

• 85 Taunton Ave Dennis Port, MA 02639 See on map