228 Lower County Rd, Dennis Port, MA 02639 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing

About Chapin's Fish and Chips

We are not just a Cape Cod Restaurant!!

Looking for that special venue on Cape Cod, we have the perfect spot for your special event. Our restaurant venue has an expansive lawn to host your tented event. Our catering team and event planner will work with you to create not just a great event, but an amazing and fun experience for your guests. We are a true Cape Cod icon with years of event and catering experience.

Chapin's Fish and Chips offers the expertise necessary to create a truly spectacular event with impeccable service and superlative results. If you are looking for wedding planning services and vendor assistance, we have partnered with a professional and experienced wedding planner that can assist you with the special touches for your event. Contact us now so we can make yours that one special event.

We offer:

No site fees

Exclusivity of the property and lawn for your celebration

Onsite Event Team

Photos 44 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

24 Reviews for Chapin's Fish and Chips

Maureen · Married on 06/08/2019

The best food on the Cape!

We have been going to Chapin's restaurants for years, so, when my fiancé and I got engaged, there was never a question that Jimmy and his staff were going to cater our wedding. Although I knew how amazing the food was going to be, it STILL left me speechless at our tasting. We had three separate entrees, 7 appetizers, the chowder bar (we ran out TWICE!) and mashed potato bar (highly recommend!). I cannot tell you how many of our guests came up to us at the wedding and the following week to say how unbelievable the food was - most said that it was the best wedding food they've ever had and that is the truth. If you are getting married on the Cape, there is no other caterer you should book than Chapin's - I promise you that you will not regret it!
    -Moe and Anthony Pukalo

Sent on 06/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough how impressed I was with the food from Chapins. When we went for the tasting, I could not believe the variety of the food and how amazing it all was. We got to pick and choose anything we wanted! At the actual wedding, the food was even better if that's even possible! I do not even like sea food and I couldn't get enough of the baked stuffed haddock and the bacon wrapped scallops. They were to DIE for! We also had the mini beef wellingtons which were melt in your mouth good. Our guests raved about both the passed appetizers and the dinner buffet. Many of my guests commented on how huge of portions they received! The only negative thing I have to say is that I didn't get a chance to eat more of everything on my wedding day or take a doggy bag home! I was extremely happy with Kevin, all of the cooks, and all of the servers. They made our wedding feel like a 5 star dining venue. I would absolutely recommend the Chapins crew for any Cape Cod wedding!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 33.00
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Kat Newland Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Chapin's Catering! Their food is incredible and the service in excellent. 5 STARS!

• Artworx Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kevin's culinary talent is far and wide~ AWESOME doesn't begin to give you an idea of what this company can do for your wedding day. It's all about the food here!!

• The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

I met this fabulous group of catering professionals at a large wedding over a year ago that we did together. They were phenomenal! Their catering team is led by Executive Chef, Kevin Violet. His approach is creative, innovative, and service oriented. One of our favorite things about him is how approachable and hands on he is with all his clients. A refreshing change from the chefs that are difficult to deal with and unapproachable. The rest of the Chapins catering team is personable, professional and dedicated to client service. Working with them is not only an enjoyable experience for me and my team of planners but they exceed my clients expectations every time. Chapins focuses and dedicates their catering services to one special event per day putting quality above quantity every time. If you are looking for a fun place to take the family for dinner on Cape Cod visit Chapins Restaurant in Dennis which is open year round. In the summer months, Dennisport is home to their more casual restaurant, Chapins Fish n Chips. In the off season they have hosted weddings and rehearsal dinners there for some of my clients. It is now one of my favorite hangouts when I am not working events! Don't wait to long to check them out for your next event as they book up quick!

• 228 Lower County Rd Dennis Port, MA, 02639 See on map
    (Phone number)
    508-280-0206 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Chapin's Fish and Chips)