Chapin's Fish and Chips

Dennis Port, MA View map

Chapin's Fish and Chips offers a casual atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor celebration options. Specializing in classic Cape Cod cuisine, fun and relaxing experience for your off-season events. We host rehearsal dinners, welcome parties and offer a true Cape Cod experience.

Chapin's Fish and Chips is available for celebrations throughout Cape Cod between the months of May and September. Every item on their menu is made using the freshest local ingredients with popular options including fried clams, shrimp, scallops, steaks, and more. Their services include:

• Delivery

Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$33

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Italian

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Meredith
    Meredith Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Cape caterer!

Chapin’s catered our wedding reception in June, and we couldn’t have been happier! Over the years I have been to the Chapin’s restaurant many times, and the food has always been good, but Chapin’s catering was above and beyond all of my expectations. The appetizers were delicious, we had guests who had never been to the Cape before and had their first (3) lobster rolls during cocktail hour, along with scallops wrapped in bacon, and beef wellington just to name a few. The presentation was perfect, shrimp cocktail served in a little martini glass with cocktail sauce at the bottom? Can you get any cuter?! The mashed potato bar was a hit, and so much fun to let people add their own toppings. But, in addition to having awesome food presented so nicely, the wait staff could not possibly have been any better! They were so accommodating, and friendly to all of our guests, and even seemed to be enjoying themselves dancing around to the music as they poured drinks, delivered food, and cleared the tables. Our guests are still talking about the amazing food (and wait staff) from our wedding. I would definitely recommend Chapin’s catering for all of your events, your guests will thank you later!
    Maureen Married on 06/08/2019

The best food on the Cape!

We have been going to Chapin's restaurants for years, so, when my fiancé and I got engaged, there was never a question that Jimmy and his staff were going to cater our wedding. Although I knew how amazing the food was going to be, it STILL left me speechless at our tasting. We had three separate entrees, 7 appetizers, the chowder bar (we ran out TWICE!) and mashed potato bar (highly recommend!). I cannot tell you how many of our guests came up to us at the wedding and the following week to say how unbelievable the food was - most said that it was the best wedding food they've ever had and that is the truth. If you are getting married on the Cape, there is no other caterer you should book than Chapin's - I promise you that you will not regret it!
    -Moe and Anthony Pukalo
    Amanda Married on 08/25/2018
    I cannot say enough how impressed I was with the food from Chapins. When we went for the tasting, I could not believe the variety of the food and how amazing it all was. We got to pick and choose anything we wanted! At the actual wedding, the food was even better if that's even possible! I do not even like sea food and I couldn't get enough of the baked stuffed haddock and the bacon wrapped scallops. They were to DIE for! We also had the mini beef wellingtons which were melt in your mouth good. Our guests raved about both the passed appetizers and the dinner buffet. Many of my guests commented on how huge of portions they received! The only negative thing I have to say is that I didn't get a chance to eat more of everything on my wedding day or take a doggy bag home! I was extremely happy with Kevin, all of the cooks, and all of the servers. They made our wedding feel like a 5 star dining venue. I would absolutely recommend the Chapins crew for any Cape Cod wedding!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Chapin's Fish and Chips Price Rates

Kat Newland Photography Kat Newland Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Chapin's Catering! Their food is incredible and the service in excellent. 5 STARS!

Artworx Bridal Hair Design Artworx Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kevin's culinary talent is far and wide~ AWESOME doesn't begin to give you an idea of what this company can do for your wedding day. It's all about the food here!!

The Perfect Plan The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

I met this fabulous group of catering professionals at a large wedding over a year ago that we did together. They were phenomenal! Their catering team is led by Executive Chef, Kevin Violet. His approach is creative, innovative, and service oriented. One of our favorite things about him is how approachable and hands on he is with all his clients. A refreshing change from the chefs that are difficult to deal with and unapproachable. The rest of the Chapins catering team is personable, professional and dedicated to client service. Working with them is not only an enjoyable experience for me and my team of planners but they exceed my clients expectations every time. Chapins focuses and dedicates their catering services to one special event per day putting quality above quantity every time. If you are looking for a fun place to take the family for dinner on Cape Cod visit Chapins Restaurant in Dennis which is open year round. In the summer months, Dennisport is home to their more casual restaurant, Chapins Fish n Chips. In the off season they have hosted weddings and rehearsal dinners there for some of my clients. It is now one of my favorite hangouts when I am not working events! Don't wait to long to check them out for your next event as they book up quick!

228 Lower County Rd Dennis Port, MA, 02639
508-280-0206
Location of (Chapin's Fish and Chips)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding