Glenshaw, PA 15116 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonies From The Heart

If you want a completely personalized ceremony experience, I would love to talk with you. My joy and satisfaction as an officiant come from spending time with my couples, getting to know you, and then delivering a heart-felt, personal ceremony that reflects your personalities and values, tells your story and celebrates the path that brought you together. And, I enjoy creating a deeply meaningful experience for your families and friends as well.....from the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception!

I am an interfaith minister located in the Pittsburgh area with five years of experience officiating weddings in the greater Pittsburgh and Tri-State area. Explore my website at www.CeremoniesFromtheHeart.net.

Follow Ceremonies From The Heart on

gay marriage male photo
rose petal toss
st signing marriage license
light up the night
Ceremonies From The Heart
jac john w st lighthearted moment
the kiss
happy couple
the kiss
the vows and rings
gay marriage male photo
rose petal toss

22 Reviews for Ceremonies From The Heart

kara · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't not say enough positive things about Susan. From the planning stages to the ceremony itself she made me and my husband so at ease. We got so many compliments on our ceremony. She told our story. It was so personal and heartfelt. She will be a part of our lives forever now!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Ceremonies From The Heart's reply:

Kara,
    The pleasure was all mine. You and Gus -- and your families -- were a dream to work with. I could not have enjoyed myself more and I look forward to hearing about all of your big life events! Thank you for thinking of me.

Ellen · Married on 10/18/2017

Susan is Excellent! The ceremony she designed for our wedding day was perfect, she included so many special things that meant so much to us. I specifically requested a christian ceremony and she delivered exactly what I wanted. I cried during the ceremony and she even came prepared with a beautiful handkerchief that she pulled out for me to wipe my tears. Her ceremonies are truly from the heart!!! Susan has a real gift and connects couples in the most meaningful way!!! I highly recommend Susan. I know she has touched our hearts forever.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

We just had our daughters wedding with Susan and we could not be more pleased. I never heard so many compliments on a ceremony before. She made the ceremony so personal and everyone said she made them feel like they were part of the couples story. She is a very calming influence and we are so glad we found her. If you are looking for the personal touch and not just some tired old service, we absolutely recommend Susan.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Ceremonies From The Heart FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? PA