About Ceremonies by Catherine Pick
Wedding Coordinator & Wedding Officiant servicing all of Central Florida - Licensed FL Notary and Ordained Celebrant in FL, CO and SD.
I love spending time getting to know couples, learning their love stories, then being an important part of one of the most special days of their lives.
I'm obsessed with all things wedding; let me obsess over your special day!
THE ELOPEMENT/WEDDING OFFICIATING PROCESS:
CONSULTATION: Before your big day we will work together to create the perfect personalized, custom script for your ceremony. Consultations are always free and can be done in-person, over the phone or through email.
UNLIMITED SCRIPT EDITS AND ADDITIONS: With unlimited script edits and unity ceremony additions the possibilities are endless! My past ceremonies average 15-20 minutes but you choose the script length and have final approval of the ceremony script.
WEDDING DAY: I will arrive early to the ceremony venue to meet with your coordinator, DJ, videographer and photographer and answer any questions as well as set up any items needed for the ceremony.
MICROPHONE AND MUSIC: If you do not have a sound set up at the ceremony site I have a wireless bluetooth P.A. speaker with microphone we can use. It is always travel with this with me in case of emergency.
FILING THE MARRIAGE LICENSE: After the ceremony is performed and the license is signed and notarized, I will file your marriage license with the County Clerks office and you will receive your paperwork from the state up to 10 days later.
Please contact me for a proper custom quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELOPEMENT OFFICIATING SERVICES - Starting at $110.00
WEDDING OFFICIATING SERVICES - Starting at $160.00
WEDDING REHEARSAL ATTENDANCE/MANAGEMENT - Starting at $75.00
MONTH-OF / DAY-OF COORDINATION SERVICES - Starting at $500.00
Month-of a.k.a. Day-of Coordination is for the couple who have chosen their venue and vendors and have planned the details of the wedding ceremony and reception and need a professional to come in and manage every aspect of the wedding day. From the guest book to the DJ and catering staff then cleaning up at the end of your event, all the major and minor details. Hiring a coordinator is an investment to ensure your wedding day is relaxing and stress-free; the best day of your life.
I offer different types of coordination services based on the level of service needed for your wedding:
- Rehearsal & ceremony management
- Day-of / Month-of Coordination with setup
- Day-of / Month-of Coordination without setup
All coordination options come with the following services:
- Initial in-person consultation meeting
- Follow up meeting 3-4 weeks before your wedding day
- Unlimited phone and email discussions
- Venue tour to discuss event layout details
- Vendor referrals
- Managing vendors in the weeks before and the day of the wedding
- Creation of ceremony and reception timeline
- Managing timeline during the day
- Coordinating the rehearsal
- Lining up bridal party for walk down the aisle
- Assistance in finding last minute vendors and 'small things' items (guest book, favors, ring pillow, flower basket, grand exit options, etc)
- Packing up at the end of the reception; decor, gifts, cards, guest book, left over food and drink, etc.
- Use of my bluetooth P.A. speaker with microphone
Let Ceremonies by Catherine make your wedding day special, memorable and unique!
*Day-of / Month-of Coordination * Cosplay * Nondenominational * Interfaith * Traditional or Modern * Spiritual, Religious, Nonreligious or Civil * Just the Two of Us * LGBT * Commitment Ceremonies * Vow Renewals *
Serving Daytona, Orlando, St. Augustine, Palatka, Titusville, Cocoa, Melbourne, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Tampa, Ocala and everywhere in between and beyond.
Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner