Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator

Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator

About Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator

The Ginger Officiant (& Coordinator): Spicing up weddings since 2015

Central Florida Wedding Coordinator & Ordained Wedding Officiant servicing all of Central Florida - Licensed FL Notary and Ordained Celebrant in FL, CO and SD.

I love spending time getting to know couples, learning their love stories, then being an important part of one of the most special days of their lives.

I'm obsessed with all things wedding; let me obsess over your special day!

THE ELOPEMENT/WEDDING OFFICIATING PROCESS:

CONSULTATION: Before your big day we will work together to create the perfect personalized, custom script for your ceremony. Consultations are always free and can be done in-person, over the phone or through email.

UNLIMITED SCRIPT EDITS AND ADDITIONS: With unlimited script edits and unity ceremony additions the possibilities are endless! My past ceremonies average 15-20 minutes but you choose the script length and have final approval of the ceremony script.

WEDDING DAY:  I will arrive early to the ceremony venue to meet with your coordinator,  DJ, videographer and photographer and answer any questions as well as set up any items needed for the ceremony.

MICROPHONE AND MUSIC: If you do not have a sound set up at the ceremony site I have a wireless bluetooth P.A. speaker with microphone we can use. It is always travel with this with me in case of emergency.

FILING THE MARRIAGE LICENSE: After the ceremony is performed and the license is signed and notarized, I will file your marriage license with the County Clerks office and you will receive your paperwork from the state up to 10 days later.

Please contact me for a proper custom quote: hello@ceremoniesbycatherine.com

ELOPEMENT OFFICIATING SERVICES - Starting at $110.00

WEDDING OFFICIATING SERVICES - Starting at $160.00

WEDDING REHEARSAL ATTENDANCE/MANAGEMENT - Starting at $75.00

MONTH-OF / DAY-OF COORDINATION SERVICES - Starting at $400.00:

Month-of a.k.a. Day-of Coordination is for the couple who have chosen their venue and vendors and have planned the details of the wedding ceremony and reception and need a professional to come in and manage every aspect of the wedding day. From the guest book to the DJ and catering staff then cleaning up at the end of your event, all the major and minor details. Hiring a coordinator is an investment to ensure your wedding day is relaxing and stress-free; the best day of your life.

I offer different types of coordination services based on the level of service needed for your wedding:

• Rehearsal and ceremony management only (no reception coordination)
  • Coordination only (no vendor management and no setup)
  • Coordination with setup (no vendor management)
  • Coordination with vendor management (no setup)
  • Coordination with vendor management and setup

All  coordination options come with the following services:

• Initial in-person consultation meeting
  • Follow up meeting 3-4 weeks before your wedding day
  • Unlimited phone and email discussions
  • Venue tour to discuss event layout details
  • Vendor referrals
  • Creation of ceremony and reception timeline
  • Managing timeline during the day
  • Coordinating the rehearsal
  • Lining up bridal party for walk down the aisle
  • Assistance in finding last minute vendors and 'small things' items (guest book, favors, ring pillow, flower basket, grand exit options, etc)
  • Packing up at the end of the reception; decor, gifts, cards, guest book, left over food and drink, etc.
  • Use of my bluetooth P.A. speaker with microphone

Let Ceremonies by Catherine make your wedding day special, memorable and unique!

*Day-of / Month-of Coordination * Cosplay * Nondenominational * Interfaith * Traditional or Modern * Spiritual, Religious, Nonreligious or Civil * Just the Two of Us * LGBT * Commitment Ceremonies * Vow Renewals *

Serving Daytona, Orlando, St. Augustine, Palatka, Titusville, Cocoa, Melbourne, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Tampa, Ocala and everywhere in between and beyond.

Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

No Denomination (9)
Rehearsal (7)
Single Religion (3)
Civil Union (1)

Catherine is so wonderful!! Hilarious, sweet, professional and just awesome! Makes you feel like you've known her forever and she is part of the family! She made us so comfortable. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Catherine is nothing short of SPECTACULAR!!! We hired Catherine as both our officiant and our month-of-coordinator. Believe me when I say, we could not have made a better choice!When my husband and I were thinking about our wedding we knew that we wanted the ceremony and reception to "feel like us", but we didn't really know if there was any officiant that would be able to do that or even if we knew what that meant. I initially spoke with Catherine over the phone to get a feel if our personalities would mesh. After an hour of talking and mostly laughing on the phone, I felt like we had known each other for years! Catherine is very easy-going and extremely easy to get along with.
We met Catherine at our venue in the early stages of our planning. When we walked through the venue and explained to Catherine what we wanted for our wedding, she was so excited! Excitement that my husband and I had only experienced with each other. She was so enthusiastic and positive about our vision throughout the process.
When I originally started planning my wedding, I thought in my mind that I didn't want to set aside any money in the budget for a coordinator. Between my mother, my mother-in-law, myself and my bridesmaids I thought we would be able to handle it. As the wedding approached, I realized I wanted my family and friends to enjoy my wedding, not work it! Hiring Catherine as the month-of-coordinator was more than WORTH THE MONEY! She allowed my family, friends and myself peace of mind. She worked effortlessly to make sure our wedding went off without any snags and the day could not have been more perfect.
She also did this while officiating our wedding. I don't have words to express how amazing our wedding ceremony was. Catherine worked a script up for us after asking a few questions and she nailed it! We had so much fun during our ceremony-a task I didn't think was possible. Catherine truly made our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Photo of Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator in Lake Mary, FL - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Cortney , 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator Pricing

This deal has
SOLD OUT

In love special: Take $10 quoted price! Expires 1/31/18

$10.00 Value | Promo Code: GINGERS
All bookings take $10 off quoted price. Including past quotes.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WWe119fe96e0773451

Lake Mary, FL 32746   See On Map
386-383-2726 (phone)
Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator is a wedding Officiant and Coordinator from Central Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St Augustine, Orlando, and Lakeland. Ceremonies by Catherine - Wedding Officiant & Coordinator is a professional businesswoman that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry since 2015 specializing in making a couples dream ceremony reality.