College Station, TX 77840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Century Tree Productions

Century Tree Production is an all-inclusive event planning organization based in College Station, Texas featuring DJ services and wedding photography. Please get to know us and inquire through our website.

Follow Century Tree Productions on

Century Tree Productions 1
  • Maegan

Maegan Mahoney · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Let me just tell you this...if you are able to book with Century Tree Productions, DO IT. They truly care about you and what you want. Any question I had got answered quickly and I knew I never had to worry about anything! Taking our engagements was an absolute blast and the pictures captured us perfectly! We even scheduled a mini session with them after so we could take family pictures with our pups! We are getting married in November of 2019, but I already know that having them as our DJ too will be beyond amazing! They were referred to us by another friend who said that they were the life of the party, so we can’t wait!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Chloe · Married on 03/23/2018

I could not have picked a better photographer, DJ and wedding coordinator through CTP. Absoulutly AMAZING. Shannon is an incredible photographer and you can tell she truly cares about capturing the perfect photos! She not only did a great job taking pictures, but offered advice and worked with the wedding coordinator and staff to ensure a flawless evening. Her attitude and smiles and passion for photography went a long way and the end result is priceless. Our photos are amazing and I am so glad I chose them. Joe the DJ is also PERFECT. He offers great reccommendations and reaches out to the bride and groom to ensure a perfect playlist. I was indecisive on alot of music to play ie walkdown music etc and let him pick. He did perfect and really set the mood to an awesome ceremony and reception and has great taste in music. Even more provided fun lights and bubbles on the dance floor which was a huge hit with our guests. I feel I got way more than I paid for and so thankful I found these two! Also through them I opted for a wedding coordinator. I highly reccommend doing this. They work flawlessly together to ensure the best night of my life. Our wedding coordinator was there from rehearsal the day before to clean up the night after. Century Tree Productions is very hardworking, professional and PERFECT. Highly reccommend.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Century Tree Productions 2

Audrey · Married on 12/23/2017

I had Shannon take my senior pictures, and they were everything I could have ever wished for. She made me laugh and smile and feel so comfortable with myself, and I can't express how grateful I am to her. I had a blast!! She was so sweet and accommodating, and really just let me have fun and captured some of the best moments! I would recommend Century Tree Productions to anybody.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Century Tree Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• College Station, 77840 See on map