College Station, TX 77840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Century Tree Productions

Century Tree Production is an all-inclusive event planning organization based in College Station, Texas featuring DJ services and wedding photography. Please get to know us and inquire through our website.

Follow Century Tree Productions on

21 Reviews for Century Tree Productions

1 User photo

Century Tree Productions 1

Chloe · Married on 03/23/2018

I could not have picked a better photographer, DJ and wedding coordinator through CTP. Absoulutly AMAZING. Shannon is an incredible photographer and you can tell she truly cares about capturing the perfect photos! She not only did a great job taking pictures, but offered advice and worked with the wedding coordinator and staff to ensure a flawless evening. Her attitude and smiles and passion for photography went a long way and the end result is priceless. Our photos are amazing and I am so glad I chose them. Joe the DJ is also PERFECT. He offers great reccommendations and reaches out to the bride and groom to ensure a perfect playlist. I was indecisive on alot of music to play ie walkdown music etc and let him pick. He did perfect and really set the mood to an awesome ceremony and reception and has great taste in music. Even more provided fun lights and bubbles on the dance floor which was a huge hit with our guests. I feel I got way more than I paid for and so thankful I found these two! Also through them I opted for a wedding coordinator. I highly reccommend doing this. They work flawlessly together to ensure the best night of my life. Our wedding coordinator was there from rehearsal the day before to clean up the night after. Century Tree Productions is very hardworking, professional and PERFECT. Highly reccommend.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Century Tree Productions 2

Audrey · Married on 12/23/2017

I had Shannon take my senior pictures, and they were everything I could have ever wished for. She made me laugh and smile and feel so comfortable with myself, and I can't express how grateful I am to her. I had a blast!! She was so sweet and accommodating, and really just let me have fun and captured some of the best moments! I would recommend Century Tree Productions to anybody.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Megan · Married on 07/30/2017

Stop your DJ search right hear, and hire Joe!! Actually, read my whole review, because you need to hire Amanda, too. My husband and I could not be happier with Joe and his sweet wife Shannon. This team was SO awesome from the moment we met them until the minute they helped usher us out to our car at our wedding. Joe was so great at listening to our taste in music, reading our guests, and crafting an incredibly fun night on the dance floor (complete with glow sticks, bubbles, and confetti cannons). Shannon was right there next to him throughout the whole process to check in with me to see if she could be of any help to me, and she is an absolute sweetheart. You will not find a more genuine pair around. If you want your guests to have an INCREDIBLE time on the dance floor, hire Century Tree Productions and trust Joe to make it happen!

Amanda: synonymous with unicorn. Amanda is Century Tree's day-of coordinator, and she was pure magic. She showed up to my venue the morning of my wedding and was so sweet, calm, and organized. She was also not afraid to be assertive and ask people to work on a task or to be in a certain place if they needed to be doing something. My mom and I were so impressed with Amanda, and we know that one of the main reasons the whole day was SO seamless and stress-free was because we hired Amanda. I cannot say thank you enough to her!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Century Tree Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• College Station, 77840 See on map