Century Tree Productions Reviews

Century Tree Productions 1
  • Maegan

Maegan Mahoney · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Let me just tell you this...if you are able to book with Century Tree Productions, DO IT. They truly care about you and what you want. Any question I had got answered quickly and I knew I never had to worry about anything! Taking our engagements was an absolute blast and the pictures captured us perfectly! We even scheduled a mini session with them after so we could take family pictures with our pups! We are getting married in November of 2019, but I already know that having them as our DJ too will be beyond amazing! They were referred to us by another friend who said that they were the life of the party, so we can’t wait!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Chloe · Married on 03/23/2018

I could not have picked a better photographer, DJ and wedding coordinator through CTP. Absoulutly AMAZING. Shannon is an incredible photographer and you can tell she truly cares about capturing the perfect photos! She not only did a great job taking pictures, but offered advice and worked with the wedding coordinator and staff to ensure a flawless evening. Her attitude and smiles and passion for photography went a long way and the end result is priceless. Our photos are amazing and I am so glad I chose them. Joe the DJ is also PERFECT. He offers great reccommendations and reaches out to the bride and groom to ensure a perfect playlist. I was indecisive on alot of music to play ie walkdown music etc and let him pick. He did perfect and really set the mood to an awesome ceremony and reception and has great taste in music. Even more provided fun lights and bubbles on the dance floor which was a huge hit with our guests. I feel I got way more than I paid for and so thankful I found these two! Also through them I opted for a wedding coordinator. I highly reccommend doing this. They work flawlessly together to ensure the best night of my life. Our wedding coordinator was there from rehearsal the day before to clean up the night after. Century Tree Productions is very hardworking, professional and PERFECT. Highly reccommend.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Century Tree Productions 2

Audrey · Married on 12/23/2017

I had Shannon take my senior pictures, and they were everything I could have ever wished for. She made me laugh and smile and feel so comfortable with myself, and I can't express how grateful I am to her. I had a blast!! She was so sweet and accommodating, and really just let me have fun and captured some of the best moments! I would recommend Century Tree Productions to anybody.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Megan · Married on 07/30/2017

Stop your DJ search right hear, and hire Joe!! Actually, read my whole review, because you need to hire Amanda, too. My husband and I could not be happier with Joe and his sweet wife Shannon. This team was SO awesome from the moment we met them until the minute they helped usher us out to our car at our wedding. Joe was so great at listening to our taste in music, reading our guests, and crafting an incredibly fun night on the dance floor (complete with glow sticks, bubbles, and confetti cannons). Shannon was right there next to him throughout the whole process to check in with me to see if she could be of any help to me, and she is an absolute sweetheart. You will not find a more genuine pair around. If you want your guests to have an INCREDIBLE time on the dance floor, hire Century Tree Productions and trust Joe to make it happen!

Amanda: synonymous with unicorn. Amanda is Century Tree's day-of coordinator, and she was pure magic. She showed up to my venue the morning of my wedding and was so sweet, calm, and organized. She was also not afraid to be assertive and ask people to work on a task or to be in a certain place if they needed to be doing something. My mom and I were so impressed with Amanda, and we know that one of the main reasons the whole day was SO seamless and stress-free was because we hired Amanda. I cannot say thank you enough to her!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

WOW!!!!! Save yourself some time and end your DJ search now - Century Tree Pro is the way to go!! My husband and I recently used CTP as the DJ for our wedding at Peach Creek Ranch. Joe (the DJ) was amazing! It's been a few weeks since we have been married, and our friends and family still talk about how much fun they had at our wedding. They ALWAYS mention that Joe was awesome and made our night extra special! He made our wedding fun, upbeat, and memorable (the confetti cannons were a huge hit with all ages!). Even before our wedding, Joe and Shannon were super quick to respond to my emails. They gave me piece of mind on our wedding day because I knew they had it all together. I would give them 10 billion stars if I could! Seriously, they were awesome!! Thank you Joe and Shannon for making our wedding an absolute blast!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kailey · Married on 05/13/2017

You will not find a more honest, caring, sweet couple to work with on any of your special days. These people are truly amazing. My photos for my engagement and wedding were everything I could have dreamed of and more. My wedding day was so relaxing, intimate and memorable thanks to the guidance of these people. If you're thinking of booking, you will have no regrets.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Molly · Married on 03/25/2017

If you are planning an event, book Century Tree Productions right now! I was delighted to have Century Tree DJ my wedding 2 weeks ago, and I cannot imagine my wedding without them. Joe listened to everything I wanted for my wedding and delivered so much more than I could have dreamed! My wedding ran so smoothly, and the guests had an incredible time. That dance floor was a party just like I wanted. Joe is an artist, and is passionate about his job. Like I said, book them now!

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • User6202086 · 2+ years ago

Joe was fantastic at our wedding. We had such a fun night! The music was great and he kept the evening flowing very well. He really went above & beyond to make it a fun night for us and our guests. Everyone loved the confetti and glow sticks that he provided later in the evening. We also used the photobooth services and it was fantastic. The pictures turned out great and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend Century Tree Productions to anyone looking for a fun wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Sam · Married on 07/02/2016

Book them! They made our wedding amazing! Joe and Shannon are top of the line and really know how to have a great time. In addition, they are really flexible and understanding of the atmosphere you want to create. At our wedding we had a limited time to do everything. Century Tree did an amazing job of helping with all of the logistics and if it was not for them we would have been way behind. Lastly I will say that Century Tree offers some of the best quality DJ and wedding services around for a much more reasonable price. You truly get what you pay for and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Justin · Married on 06/18/2016

There is nobody better than Century Tree Productions if you are looking to book a DJ. Joe Terrell does a fantastic job and takes care of everything. I strongly believe he is the best DJ I have ever seen at any wedding, but to add to that he is very affordable. The quality of service you get for the price is unbeatable.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Liz · Married on 05/20/2016

I am a firm believer that DJ's can make or break a wedding...with that being said Century Tree Productions blew it out of the water. We are still getting comments about how much fun the dance floor was. Between the confetti cannons, bubble machines, and Joe's high energy we had a total blast. Joe and Shannon were so professional and organized but also the life of the party. Nothing but good things to say about Century Tree Productions.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Rebekah · Married on 03/18/2016

Joe was amazing!!! He was certainly more than just a DJ, he was a complete entertainer. He brought smoke and bubble fans, that our little guest loved {and us older ones too! ;)} He kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire time, and his flow was perfect. He came prepared with the infamous "shoe game" and knew exactly when it would be best to do it. I researched DJ's like crazy because everyone seemed to be priced insanely high. When I contacted Joe he emailed me back almost immediately, and quoted me for the best price I had found to date. I would absolutely recommend using him for your dancing and entertainment!! THANKS JOE!! :)

Sent on 03/23/2016

Daniel · Married on 02/20/2016

If you want your reception to be epic and fun, hire Joe as your DJ. He will bend over backwards to make sure that you and your guests have the time of your lives. My biggest piece of advice is don't limit the man. Will he let you choose your own list of songs to play? Sure. Should you try to micro-manage every part of the reception and create an exhaustive do & do not play list? Absolutely not. Joe is an absolute professional and knows what it's going to take to bring your reception to the next level. Not only will Joe make your big day exciting but he is so easy to work with while doing it. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, Joe is your guy. I seriously wouldn't even think about hiring anyone else.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Annette · Married on 01/09/2016

Working with Joe was a wonderful experience! He made our wedding so special! Prior to the wedding he met with us and provided us with a document in which we could lay out our musical preferences, and choices for each special song. He followed our preferences to the letter and made our day the way we had always dreamed. I was also very worried about having awkward lag times during the reception and he did a wonderful job of working with me on the reception schedule so that those would not exist. He was also punctual, prepared, friendly, professional, reliable, and reasonably priced. Lastly, Joe went above and beyond to make our wedding special, and he has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a great DJ for any event!

Sent on 03/14/2016

SueAnn · Married on 10/24/2015

Joe was very easy to work with, flexible, and offered excellent suggestions. He was very reliable in sending me information, setting up and playing the music requested. His easy going personality made it a pleasure to work with him. The guests really like the music, lights, smoke and confetti. I highly recommend Joe as a DJ for an event and have not reservations.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Mark · Married on 06/14/2015

Before the wedding, Joe asked my wife and I for our priorities with the reception. We told him we wanted an energetic dance floor and he made it happen. Our guests still talk about how much fun they had; Joe made that possible. Once we hired Joe, his obvious professionalism allowed us not to worry about the music and the reception—he had it covered. He was flexible in accommodating our preferences and filling in the gaps we knew little about.

When people ask us for wedding planning tips, we tell them to pay attention to the vendors. Ours were phenomenal, Joe especially. He is a skilled DJ and a great man with an accommodating spirit and a passionate approach to his work.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2015

Joe went above and beyond to make mine and my husband's wedding day perfect! I can't explain enough how great he was. He kept the whole reception on track and his timing for everything was always spot on. Anything I asked him for or asked him to do he was more than happy to meet our needs in anyway for the big day. He is very professional but also incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They always say "something will go wrong on your wedding day" and that may be true, but with Century Tree Productions Joe made sure that the music/reception wasn't one of those "somethings". We had such a blast at our wedding and Joe was one of the many people that made that day so special!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Brenton · Married on 04/26/2015

If you want a personal, professional DJ for a reasonable price, this is the man! Joe took the time to understand what we wanted for our reception and did not disappoint. He has a great understanding of how music sets the mood in the room, as well as all of the fun songs to dance to without playing through a playlist like some might do.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Our wedding would not have been the same without Century Tree Productions. Weddings have the potential to be so stressful, but Joe met with us ahead of time to give space for clearly communicated expectations. He was reliable and responsive leading up to the wedding, and he was so kind, flexible, and professional on the day of (including during tense situations with family members). He also just made everything more fun! Our wedding ended up being nothing but a celebration, and we can largely attribute that to him. We would highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Bailie · Married on 08/23/2014

I would highly recommend Joe as a wedding DJ! He was easy to work with, quick to respond, and reliable. He also went above and beyond to deliver the kind of entertainment we hoped for at our wedding. I don't think our dance floor was ever empty. People are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding, and I know Joe played a crucial part in that!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Holly · Married on 04/22/2016

Joe was awesome for our wedding day! He brought the party with his confetti guns and smoke machine, and worked well with our coordinator to keep the event going.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Allie · Married on 09/06/2015

Joe was an awesome DJ! The highlight of the night was definitely the confetti cannons that he brought to get everyone engaged in the dancing. I have recommended him to my friends getting married because we enjoyed the music and energy that he brought to our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2016