New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Central Park Strings

With our years of experience playing at weddings, we know how to time our selections perfectly, and adjust to all different types of acoustic settings. Our string quartet is also able to perform as a trio, duo or as solo instrumentalists. Other instruments we frequently play with include Piano and Harp. We look forward to discussing your plans with you!

We now have an even broader repertoire (have a listen here: http://www.centralparkstrings.com/CentralParkMusic.php). If we don't already have what you are looking for, we can arrange a special piece for you at no extra cost!

The video posted below are highlights from a ceremony we performed at recently. You can see us briefly at the 3:25 mark!

Website: CentralParkStrings.com

562db526ecb401ee Heidi Forrest s wedding 240 of 624
ARceremony010

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Central Park Strings

Mitchell was so easy and flexible to work with.

Music was great. We couldn't ask for a better string trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely

Liliana and Raphie

Sent on 03/27/2014

We engaged the services of the Central Park Strings quartet for our daughter's wedding ceremony in Central Park. The centralparkstrings.com website is very accurate and thorough and Mitchell Drury was helpful and extremely responsive throughout the process.
    The payment process was streamlined and easy.

Both Mitch and the quartet were very flexible and sympathetic to our needs. The quartet arrived on time, looked professional and played beautifully! The emotion of the day was enhanced by the strings.

I recommend Central Park Strings without reservation and would use them again, should I have an occasion that calls for string music.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Erin · Married on 07/21/2012

Laura and Mitchell played at my reception at my wedding last year. I couldn't speak more highly of this extremely talented duo! They were extremely flexible, and had such a wide variety of options to choose from. We chose the songs, and were extremely pleased at the high quality of their music during the reception. All of our guests were wowed, and still talk about it to this day. They deliver very talented music (after many, many years of experience playing) with a very professional and yet fun atmosphere. Because of the relaxed nature of our reception, they surprised me with a rendition of one of my favorite songs and encouraged our guests to sing along, and it is one of my favorite memories of my wedding.

I would absolutely recommend hiring this group for your wedding- the combination of piano and violin is so beautiful, and they are extremely talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Central Park Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

Real Weddings