Central Park Strings

Central Park Strings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Central Park Strings

With our years of experience playing at weddings, we know how to time our selections perfectly, and adjust to all different types of acoustic settings. Our string quartet is also able to perform as a trio, duo or as solo instrumentalists. Other instruments we frequently play with include Piano and Harp. We look forward to discussing your plans with you!

We now have an even broader repertoire (have a listen here: http://www.centralparkstrings.com/CentralParkMusic.php). If we don't already have what you are looking for, we can arrange a special piece for you at no extra cost!

The video posted below are highlights from a ceremony we performed at recently. You can see us briefly at the 3:25 mark!

Website: CentralParkStrings.com

Email: CentralParkStrings@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: New York City

4 Reviews for Central Park Strings

Mitchell and Central Park Strings were incredible. Prior to our wedding day Mitchell patiently worked with me to put together our pre-ceremony, ceremony and recessional music. He was so flexible and you can be as hands-on or hands-off as you'd like. Central Park Strings had a wide variety of music from traditional, classical, modern renditions, etc. The ceremony music was really important for me since it really sets the scene/ambiance for the bride and groom as well as guests.

Central Park Strings played A Thousand Years (Christina Perri) for me as I walked down the aisle and it was so incredibly special for us. My husband (and other guests) have since told me that the combination of my dad walking me down and the incredible music got them all a little teary eyed.

While there is a huge range of music in their repertoire already, they also arrange one song of your choosing (if not already on their list). Mitchell arranged "Stand by Me" for us as our recessional and it was exactly what we had imagined it to be.

Our venue coordinator also mentioned to me that they really enjoyed working with Mitchell and his team because they actually listened to their directions with respect to timing and signals.

Thank you Mitchell and Central Park Strings for the beautiful music. Our only one regret was that we never got the opportunity to speak to you in person since our wedding day was so busy but we are so grateful we met you through your music.

Profile Picture Tennie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We engaged the services of the Central Park Strings quartet for our daughter's wedding ceremony in Central Park. The centralparkstrings.com website is very accurate and thorough and Mitchell Drury was helpful and extremely responsive throughout the process.
The payment process was streamlined and easy.

Both Mitch and the quartet were very flexible and sympathetic to our needs. The quartet arrived on time, looked professional and played beautifully! The emotion of the day was enhanced by the strings.

I recommend Central Park Strings without reservation and would use them again, should I have an occasion that calls for string music.

Profile Picture User4185433, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mitchell was so easy and flexible to work with.

Music was great. We couldn't ask for a better string trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely