Celebrities Salon

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

Want to look and feel like a celebrity on your wedding day? Our experienced stylists at Celebrities Salon will create the look you want that captures your elegance and natural beauty. With over 100 updos to choose from, you can create the style you desire from traditional elegance, to modern and bold, to soft and flowing. From short to long hair, with hair extensions, accessories, or veil -- you will look your best. We can match any style or updo. Bring in your favorite pictures or books and we will do a trial run for FREE. Be confident in your choice of professional stylist for your important day.

Do you have fine or thin hair? I can help. I have hair colored powder that will cover your scalp and make your hair look thicker.

Do you have curly hair? Me too. I know how to make your hair smooth and hold up to Florida weather.

We are a full service salon, and offer permanent makeup, hair extensions, waxing, body painting and more!

Call us today for a free consultation and to book your FREE trial bridal updo. 727-424-4247 karriebates@yahoo.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$45.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55.00

$45.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$60.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Diane
    Diane Married on 11/30/2015
    If only shopping for dresses was as easy as Karrie made getting my hair exactly how I wanted it on my special day. She communicated with me very well and was placient to listen and gather all the information on what my preferences where to come up with the perfect up do. I didn't want it all up and I didn't want my parts to show also I had a headpiece my mother in law made me to somehow form into my hair that could have looked really gody if not positioned perfectly into and around my hair. She did it! She put a color powder in my hair to cover any parts and even added karenteen to treat my hair and keep it heathy through all the bobby pins and hairspray. Not only was it fabulous, it lasted all night!! And I am a dancer!
    Natalia Married on 11/13/2015
    Brittany did my Hair for my wedding, She worked with me and had many suggestions while still keeping an open mind to my opinion, my schedule was very tight and she was more then willing to flex for me and did an Amazing job on my hair at a great price! Thank you from Bobbi
    L Married on 02/18/2012
    Karrie did a wonderful job for my wedding! I have thin wavy hair and she always knows the best methods for making it look great. I have been a loyal client of Karrie's for many years and would never dream of going anywhere else.

Deals

Celebrities Salon 1
Gift
Free Haircut to New Clients! Mention the ad on Wedding Wire or from the Mobile App!
Celebrities Salon 2
Offer
Print this Coupon to recieve $5 off your Trial Bridal Updo at Celebrities Salon! Hurry soon! Only available for the first 20 people.

6504 4th Street North Saint Petersburg, 33702
Location of (Celebrities Salon)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding